AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

I personally wasn't offended and I apologize for the miscommunication! I 100% agree that Cadence could have had a greater ability to communicate if she hadn't been neglected.
I wonder if Cadence's starting fires and 'acting out' wasn't a cry for help, or a means of getting attention at the very least. It's a really sad situation.
The saddest thing is who would Cadence have interacted with? It's as if she were hidden under the stairs or something.

I thought the same. If she were "acting out" or having outbursts, she was probably angry and frustrated. Lack of stimulation, socialization, needing attention. Even an attempt to get authorities involved?

What was the costume about then? I'm still grappling with a mother doing this to her own child. Cadence should have been taken away years ago.

Here is an article I found that was published about a week ago. It goes into some detail about what was found at the crime, including the toys as well as a blanket which I don't believe was mentioned previously. It also goes into some other information on how they identified her through DNA, how they connected AB to the scene, and an encounter they had with the Langley's 20 days prior to the discovery of Cadence's body.
From the article:
In February 2022, a representative from Innovative Forensic Investigations informed the Sheriff’s Office that they had received a strong lead on the victim’s identity as 14-year-old Cadance Langley. The company advised it had submitted the DNA profile Astrea Forensic had given them to a company called GEDmatch and located the young girl based on genealogical matches from both the father and the mother’s side of the ancestry. GEDmatch is an online service that compares DNA data files from different testing companies to assist with genealogy research.
BBM

Innovative Forensic Investigations also had a hand in identifying Princess Doe/Dawn Olanick.

I wonder if AL was so histrionically, neurotically afraid of real, evidence-based therapies (I mean, she tried to "treat" an autistic child with essential oils) that she'd rather see her daughter dead then treated appropriately.

A lot of these crunchy moms would rather see a child die than get them help if there was any chance they'd be given proper real useful medicines as opposed to glorified perfumes or sawdust.

I wonder if AL was so histrionically, neurotically afraid of real, evidence-based therapies (I mean, she tried to "treat" an autistic child with essential oils) that she'd rather see her daughter dead then treated appropriately.

A lot of these crunchy moms would rather see a child die than get them help if there was any chance they'd be given proper real useful medicines as opposed to glorified perfumes or sawdust.
The only "proof" I've ever come across regarding this information is a post from several pages back. The link to the site no longer seems to work therefore the video where AL mentions essential oils is unavailable for verification.

It speaks volumes that Amber continued collecting financial benefits after Cadance was missing/murdered. IMO it's more a case of financial gain, stress and neglect as opposed to a "crunchy granola parent" who is oblivious or anti-whatever. JMO.

Citing the ongoing analysis of voluminous amounts of evidence, both the prosecution and defense advised the court on Tuesday that the earliest start date in the first-degree murder trial against Amber Rae (Jones) Langley, 38, wouldn’t be until next year.

Judge Ragland set Langley’s next hearing as a pretrial conference on June 6, starting at 8:30 a.m.

The only "proof" I've ever come across regarding this information is a post from several pages back. The link to the site no longer seems to work therefore the video where AL mentions essential oils is unavailable for verification.

It speaks volumes that Amber continued collecting financial benefits after Cadance was missing/murdered. IMO it's more a case of financial gain, stress and neglect as opposed to a "crunchy granola parent" who is oblivious or anti-whatever. JMO.
The posts AL made about Cadence and the essential oils were real. I watched almost all the videos on her business page and took notes on direct quotes she made. However because the profile was removed and there are rules in place on WebSleuths regarding referencing deleted material I cannot share those notes.

Since it was deleted shortly after her arrest I would not be surprised if some of this comes up during discovery in the trial MOO

The posts AL made about Cadence and the essential oils were real. I watched almost all the videos on her business page and took notes on direct quotes she made. However because the profile was removed and there are rules in place on WebSleuths regarding referencing deleted material I cannot share those notes.

Since it was deleted shortly after her arrest I would not be surprised if some of this comes up during discovery in the trial MOO
Just to clarify, I put proof in quotations not because I don't believe it ever existed but because I'm not so sure it counts as evidence. Especially considering it's been deleted we cannot discuss it!

@Blurgle I apologize that my post came across like I was shooting down what you were saying. I agree. There are too many cases like this where parents use "alternative healing methods" which ultimately make things MUCH worse.

Curious to learn of what other evidence has and will be uncovered. 2024 is awhile yet.

(Added to NAMUS recently - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs))

-

Demographics

Sex - Female
Race / Ethnicity - White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group - Adult - Pre 20
Estimated Age Range (Years) - 13-16
Estimated Year of Death - 2020
Height - 5' 1"(61 inches), Measured
Weight - Cannot Estimate

-

Circumstances
Type - Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found - October 26, 2020
NamUs Case Created - January 11, 2021
Location Found Map
Location - Solomon, Arizona
County - Graham County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped) - 32.667325, -109.580478
Found On Tribal Land - No
Circumstances of Recovery - Decomposed body found on ranch land

-

Details of Recovery
Inventory of Remains--
Condition of Remains - Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

-

Physical Description
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Unknown

-

Map showing location:
Original
Can no longer find the namus file, do you have a new link?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back