AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

I do not understand that at all. Such a young girl, a child, a teen... and nobody is missing her? We are in social media age and nobody knows and misses her?
If this was the 70s, less communication, no social media and lots of teenage "runaways" nobody was really looking for...
But today? In 2021?
Even if we assume she was foreign, still someone must know her...

For consideration, her family may have been the ones to put her there, I can't see them then filing a missing persons report. I would think though her school or friends would wonder what happened to her and say something. If she is from Mexico, the odds of anyone asking about her a very low.

One year later...
I think about you every day Artesia JD, I know in my heart you will get your name back and I will do whatever I can to help.

In the meantime just know there are so many people who love and care for you and have never even met you.

Yes, I often think about this girl. Hoping she's identified by 2022 at the latest.

From what I see, this girl was added to Namus on November 4 of this year

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I would like to know what you think, could it be a match?

Wow, I actually came here to ask the same thing, after seeing her today as just added to NamUs. What caught my attention was age 13, missing in 2020, light hair. I wish we had a few more photos and more information about her case and how she went missing.

She looks extremely similar to the recon. I would submit a 100%!
Has anyone submitted this tip yet?

I looked through Annalee's facebook and she has some family who have ties to Arizona. She also seems to have been taken from her mother's custody by the state of Missouri (according to her mom's facebook), so it would not be out of the question for her to run to AZ. I would 100% submit it (if you haven't already) she looks so much like the reconstruction and NCMEC reconstructions have been pretty accurate recently

Did you end up submitting? I tagged the wrong person initially but see my reply above ^^ I think Annalee has ties to Arizona
If you don't feel comfortable submitting the tip I can do it, otherwise I think you should submit! You're the one who found the good lead :)
Although I have known about Doe cases for a long time, I have never learned to send so I would really appreciate if you send it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back