AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

I don't know if Pearl Pinson has been mentioned before, but I wanted to ask what you think, there is a resemblance between Pinson and Jane Doe.

Pearl Jean Francis Pinson – The Charley Project

Have you seen this child?

Also mention that it was speculated that Pearl was a victim of sex trafficking but they couldn't find evidence to support this theory, but what if she really was trafficked and ended up in Arizona? Also, seeing that she was kidnapped, it is very likely that her kidnappers cut her hair so they would not recognize her.
im from the area. castro went up to the north coast near sonoma then doubled back through marin and on south where he was shot by police. they say per footage he appeared alone in the vehicle once he came south. i feel like pearl is somewhere back up near sonoma. castro didnt have any ties to HT. however if that was somehow true, maybe she ended up in AZ under other hands?

4 exclusions listed on NamUs:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #Riley Amaro
Date of Last ContactAugust 18, 2020
StateCA
CountyLos Angeles

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP56874Karlie Guse'
Date of Last ContactOctober 13, 2018
StateCA
CountyMono

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP55257Serenity Dennard
Date of Last ContactFebruary 03, 2019
StateSD
CountyPennington

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP60464Alicia Navarro
Date of Last ContactSeptember 15, 2019
StateAZ
CountyMaricopa

Some thoughts:

Putting a body in water would affect the rate of decomposition. Concealing the body would buy time and create distance and also possibly cover up s. assault and prevent animal (and insect) activity such as buzzards circling or coyotes scattering the remains.

Do the location of the remains mean that whoever placed her there would be familiar with the area? Apparently people hunt quail out there. Is there a second, unknown scene?

HT and labor traffic might make sense except for the robe. I doubt anyone would be working or "meeting a customer" in a Halloween robe but it's possible.

I too am suspicious of the hair. Something in my mind keeps saying "hair extensions" but that seems so incredibly morbid, who would do that? Trophy? Typically, the stories I've read about victims hair being cut tend to be an attempt to disfigure and alter the victims appearance for personal reasons (jealousy etc). Not so much in an attempt to hide the identity of the victim. Particularly in this case as it's been almost 2 years with no positive ID.

The toys don't make any sense either. Does this mean there's a child in the picture somewhere? Would the kind of toys indicate anything (age) or contain DNA?? Why leave toys but take the shoes and who knows what else?

Another thought: Could this be a "hit and run"? Someone panicked and placed the body somewhere out of the way, taking any identifying items? Is it possible this girl was wearing something totally different and someone changed her into the robe just to throw everything off?

Some thoughts:

Putting a body in water would affect the rate of decomposition. Concealing the body would buy time and create distance and also possibly cover up s. assault and prevent animal (and insect) activity such as buzzards circling or coyotes scattering the remains.

Do the location of the remains mean that whoever placed her there would be familiar with the area? Apparently people hunt quail out there. Is there a second, unknown scene?

HT and labor traffic might make sense except for the robe. I doubt anyone would be working or "meeting a customer" in a Halloween robe but it's possible.

I too am suspicious of the hair. Something in my mind keeps saying "hair extensions" but that seems so incredibly morbid, who would do that? Trophy? Typically, the stories I've read about victims hair being cut tend to be an attempt to disfigure and alter the victims appearance for personal reasons (jealousy etc). Not so much in an attempt to hide the identity of the victim. Particularly in this case as it's been almost 2 years with no positive ID.

The toys don't make any sense either. Does this mean there's a child in the picture somewhere? Would the kind of toys indicate anything (age) or contain DNA?? Why leave toys but take the shoes and who knows what else?

Another thought: Could this be a "hit and run"? Someone panicked and placed the body somewhere out of the way, taking any identifying items? Is it possible this girl was wearing something totally different and someone changed her into the robe just to throw everything off?
A few of your thoughts have crossed my mind as well. Somehow, I feel her hair was chopped off to avoid a quick ID. There is a young girl that was reported missing in July of 2020 who I could not find listed on NamUs and no further reporting whether she had been found/located. I believe her name was Leila Worrell. Trying to find updated information for her.

A few of your thoughts have crossed my mind as well. Somehow, I feel her hair was chopped off to avoid a quick ID. There is a young girl that was reported missing in July of 2020 who I could not find listed on NamUs and no further reporting whether she had been found/located. I believe her name was Leila Worrell. Trying to find updated information for her.
Found! **FOUND** #LASD Seeking Public's Help in Locating 14 y/o At Risk Missing Person Leila Worrell, Los ... from LASD - Los Angeles County Sheriffs Dept Information Bureau (SIB) : Nixle

Casey Jane Watts
DLC: June 29, 2020
Missing from: Okeechobee, FL
Missing age: 16
Race/Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 109lbs
Hair color: Brown (note: in the photo it appears to be more of a sandy brown color)
Eye color: Green
Circumstances: On June 29, 2020 , the Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office responded to missing juvenile that left a residence on US Highway 441 North. Casey was wearing a white shirt, black and red shorts, hair brown corn rows, Casey also has a wig that is shoulder length red and brown.
77029_146358.jpg75701_369387.jpg

Audralina Jones-Sena
DLC: January 8, 2020
Missing from: Albuquerque, NM
Missing age: 15
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100lbs
Hair color: Red/auburn
Eye color: Hazel
No photo available

Citali Lopez
DLC: September 12, 2019
Missing from: Los Angeles, CA
Missing age: 13
Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Weight: 110lbs
Eye color: Brown
Circumstances: On 09/15/2019, at approx. 1600 hrs., Citlali was last seen at home by family and was later missing along with a few belongings.
77029_146358.jpgScreen Shot 2022-05-20 at 3.14.16 PM.png

Casey Jane Watts
Hair color: Brown (note: in the photo it appears to be more of a sandy brown color)
Circumstances: On June 29, 2020 , the Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office responded to missing juvenile that left a residence on US Highway 441 North. Casey was wearing a white shirt, black and red shorts, hair brown corn rows, Casey also has a wig that is shoulder length red and brown.
View attachment 345092View attachment 345093

Audralina Jones-Sena
No photo available

Citali Lopez
Circumstances: On 09/15/2019, at approx. 1600 hrs., Citlali was last seen at home by family and was later missing along with a few belongings.
View attachment 345092View attachment 345100
Audralina Jones-Sena seems like a very good possibility, I wish there was a picture of her.

Casey Jane Watts
View attachment 345092View attachment 345093

Audralina Jones-Sena
No photo available

Citali Lopez
View attachment 345092View attachment 345100
Casey Jane Watts has an uncannily similar jawline, nose, and mouth shape to the doe. I am very, very surprised she isn't ruled out yet, despite the distance.

Audralina J-S seems like a very good possibility, I wish there was a picture of her.

IMO Audralina J-S might no longer be a missing person (?) Although she is still listed in NamUs as missing, I question why there are no other hits about her case found online. She is not listed at NCMEC. And I see a baby registry at Target in Albuquerque for an Audralina S. from 2021, (though she may not be the same missing Audralina)...
But of course we can't definitively rule her out.

Casey Jane Watts has an uncannily similar jawline, nose, and mouth shape to the doe. I am very, very surprised she isn't ruled out yet, despite the distance.
I believe Casey's NamUs profile is old/hasn't been updated, because if you search her name on google there's an article that states she was seen in August 2021 and then subsequently went missing again. So, she was last seen after this UID was found in 2020.

I believe Casey's NamUs profile is old/hasn't been updated, because if you search her name on google there's an article that states she was seen in August 2021 and then subsequently went missing again. So, she was last seen after this UID was found in 2020.

I don't think it could be Casey. The timeline wouldn't fit but also she has tattoos on her chest and forearms.

Has the case of Rebecca Renea Justusbeen looked at? She has similar eye shapes to the doe and is on the shorter side, as well as generally fitting into the timeline.

I thought the same thing but found a drug paraphernalia charge where bond was set 3 days after she went missing. IDK penal codes in TX but her missing could be an FTA bench warrant. Or she was apprehended on 8/23/2020 and bond was set, in which case she is not a missing person. Her height is 3-5 inches taller as well.

Is there any chance that the 2021 sighting could be a misidentification by police?

Has MP89646 been ruled out? She went missing 9/19/19 from Phx. Age is 14-17 and height is 5’1”
Do you mean this case: Missing Person / NamUs #MP89646 (Esmeralda Geneva Cruz)

Age and height are spot on! She ran away in 2019 and they've only just uploaded a photo this past March.

I don't know where to begin with trying to find a match. Going into MP cases is overwhelming, there are so many "run aways". Noted that there are a number of group homes to the west of where the UID was found.

Do you mean this case: Missing Person / NamUs #MP89646 (Esmeralda Geneva Cruz)

Age and height are spot on! She ran away in 2019 and they've only just uploaded a photo this past March.

I don't know where to begin with trying to find a match. Going into MP cases is overwhelming, there are so many "run aways". Noted that there are a number of group homes to the west of where the UID was found.

I think Esmeralda ought to be submitted. Stats, timeline, and resemblance are all close. It's only about 3.5 hours from her group home to where the remains were found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back