GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they arrived at the campground

The actual camp spot showed that it was paid for from 7/23-7/25.... friday to sunday.

Check in times at these campgrounds are typically anywhere from 11:00am to 1:00pm depending on how busy it gets.

Complete speculation here, but it's such a small CG that I'm guessing it's full by friday midday. They would have had to be there in that time frame or else someone else would have got to it first.

edit - sorry about posting comments from another website. I removed them. I wasn't aware and honestly don't understand it but will certainly adhere to the rule from here on out.

For those that follow Forensic Astrology on our website, a chart was done for Sylar:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only

For those that don't please ignore.

Please keep in mind that we are not supposed to discuss forensic astrology on this particular thread. (unless a mod deems it appropriate before hand).

Any questions about this chart or about the aspects of forensic astrology should be discussed on the thread in forensic astrology FYI.

Again, if this is of no interest to you please ignore. :)

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_northern_az/sedona/mother-of-missing-2-year-old-speaks-out

NOTE: Link was posted backthread by another poster (thanks to them not me)

Newton said she struggles with depression and felt her son would have a better life with Priem and her family.

Depression, if untreated could certainly effect her judgement.

I'm not saying anything against those with depression as I, myself, was treated for it in the past (situational depression that was not severe). But, depending on her history with the disease and also if she was being treated or not, could possibly impair her decision making process.

Just food for thought.

I'm hesitant to post this, because I have no idea if it's true and with WS rightfully being a victim friendly site, but there's an interesting comment made by someone who supposedly knows the bio mom on this article.

Could you post the site? If I try to open it from here I will get kicked out. ( my main computer got hit with lightning and i'm on the laptop which is a fossil... tx)

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=83652

snipped:

...Deputies came up empty on a sex offender search, according to D'Evelyn...

...A search of five pools in the area also came up empty, according to Newnum, who said they have not found any trace of blood from an animal trying to take Newton away.

Mountain lions, insects, lizards, bears and coyotes live in the area.

"We have not seen any type of predatory attack in our search area," he said.

Yep.. keep in mind.. Charity didn't have to put the name of a father on his birth certificate.. and if that's the case no one else would have to approve.

On a side note.. related but unrelated but I have to share.. I have a friend who was in a similar situation and had a baby girl. She was single and first time mom dealing with severe adhd among other things. I made her a room in my house with my husband and my children and after I was with her for her delivery, I brought them back to my house. After a month or two.. the mother (my friend) started to stray off and was not doing well and/or bonding with her baby. She basically told me the same thing, that she was not in a good place mentally ad she needed to get that worked out. She left the baby with me for pretty much a whole year and a half. She'd come for a weekend or a few days and stay but other than that she was in her own world somewhere. It came to a point where I asked if she was willing to let us legally adopt her (for obvious reasons). She agreed and as we were working with our lawyer to get the necessary steps taken (which included a home study, financial stability proof etc) she had a change of heart and went in for help/medication. Longer story short, she is now a great mom, on her own, responsible and engaged.

Reasons for bringing this up are..

1. It's possible that no paper work was filed *yet* and they were close friends in a similar situation.. who knows..

2. Once paper work is filed..even though a mother was to say 'yes, I want this person to have my child' The state (ours anyway) required quite a bit to approve the adoption.

Back on track.. there are major open questions here..

The position of the zipper on the tent

The relationship between Charity and Tina

When they arrived at the campground

How the unrelated extra boy left the campground

Results of the polygraph/s

I was curious too about the discrepancy about who was in which tent at first.. but seeing as how the media didn't spell his name right, I'm going to write that off as bad reporting.

Don't get me wrong.. I have the 'hinky' thing going on too.. but I'm forcing myself to think neutral and look at every possible angle.

It's just so disheartening to know for a fact he'd never survive out there this long on his own. The only decent possible endings for this is if he was sold or someone stalked them and snatched him (unlikely if they were actually in the tent as reported).. and they get him back safe and sound.

My gut is leaning to some 'accident' and possible panic story.. but gosh.. I hope not and pray for him at least 3x a day.
BBM
Here in Georgia, if the Bio dad is not named on the birth certificate, a notice has to run six consecutive weeks in the local newspaper (notice to un-named father) that the child is being adopted. Not sure if this is the case in AZ, but could be the reason for the adoption not being final yet. JMHO

I got lost somewhere.....................what is the info on the mexican man who was on the phone?

http://www.kpho.com/news/24387159/detail.html

Mom says baby taken according to this .....

TP says that she felt that the baby was taken because a Mexican man was staring at her campsite all day the day prior and that he had been on the phone all day that day.

I am going to wait until LE says we need to look out for a man matching that description.

TP's interview was discussed at length in the previous thread. Why hasn't LE said to BOLO for this mexican man yet? Just curious. All my humble opinion.

The actual camp spot showed that it was paid for from 7/23-7/25.... friday to sunday.

Check in times at these campgrounds are typically anywhere from 11:00am to 1:00pm depending on how busy it gets.

Thanks so much! Was that in an article somewhere? Somehow I missed that

thanks Kat....Now I understand about posting something from another web site.

How did the tx case turn out...the young mother gave the child to strangers on the highway or something like that? She stayed over night in a hotel, picture seen of her. then no more story.? this case sounds like that one. This is soo soo sad.

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=83652

snipped:

Deputies came up empty on a sex offender search, according to D'Evelyn...

...A search of five pools in the area also came up empty, according to Newnum, who said they have not found any trace of blood from an animal trying to take Newton away.

Mountain lions, insects, lizards, bears and coyotes live in the area.

"We have not seen any type of predatory attack in our search area," he said.

Well Kat I guess we can rule that out totally now ....

Thanks so much! Was that in an article somewhere? Somehow I missed that

I saw it on the news actually. They were showing the camp spot with the picnic table and his toys laying around. When they panned out, I could see the camp spot marker and on it was the tag with the dates of occupation.

It's a typical marker that our state campgrounds use. The camp host comes by to collect your money and take your plate number down, then he marks the spot with the dates you've paid for.... so no one else will try to take the spot if you are away hiking, swimming, fishing.

I saw it on the news actually. They were showing the camp spot with the picnic table and his toys laying around. When they panned out, I could see the camp spot marker and on it was the tag with the dates of occupation.

It's a typical marker that our state campgrounds use. The camp host comes by to collect your money and take your plate number down, then he marks the spot with the dates it's paid for.... so no one else will try to take the spot if you are away hiking, swimming, fishing.
And likewise, wouldn't there be a record of the Mexican man's truck license number? FWIW, I don't believe he had anything to do with Sylar's disappearance. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong