Found Deceased AZ - Taylorlyn Nelson, 21, Phoenix, 11 March 2017 *Arrests*

Wonder what makes it so difficult to search for them? Must be frustrating for the first responders, also.

He said the water is so murky and there are so many trees and shrubs in the lake that it's very hard to see. Even when people just go under they have a hard time finding them. I hope she is found so her family can have more closure.

Hi I may have totally missed something in only a couple posts but the 2 guys are arrested what about the woman from post 9 ? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=1]Taylorlyn Nelson update: Body of missing woman believed to be found[/h]
PHOENIX - Officials have confirmed to ABC15 that the body of Taylorlyn Nelson is believed to have been found.

Phoenix police said divers from the Border Patrol Search Trauma and Rescue were conducting a search at Lake Pleasant on Thursday when they recovered the body of a female. The remains were found in the area where Taylorlyn's body was believed to be.

The official identity of the victim will eventually be determined by the medical examiner.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...lyn-nelson-update-body-of-missing-woman-found

Article from today: http://www.azfamily.com/story/36274...for-for-alleged-murder-of-brothers-girlfriend

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -
A man who was already in jail in connection with the disappearance of his brother's girlfriend has now been booked on suspicion of first-degree murder in her death.

Bond for Maxx Bowe, who has been in jail in April, set at $375,000.

This goes back to March 14, when a young woman named Taylorlyn Nelson was reported missing by her mother.

The mom said Nelson, 21, was good at keeping in touch with family and friends, but nobody had heard from her since March 11.

“Family advised that they were concerned for her safety since she had not called anyone after arguing with her boyfriend, Kodi Bowe,” Sgt. Mercedes Fortune of the Phoenix Police Department. said at the time.

More at link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would think a potential murder case would be a priority for the labs.

Sentencing set for Phoenix man in killing of girlfriend
An Aug. 21 sentencing hearing is scheduled for a Phoenix man who pleaded guilty to murder in the killing of his girlfriend, whose body was found in Lake Pleasant.

Kodi Bowe had previously pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the March 2017 death of 21-year-old Taylorlyn Nelson.

Sentencing set for Phoenix man in killing of girlfriend
An acquaintance of Bowe, 52-year-old Kerrie Jaye Quaintance, has pleaded guilty to hindering prosecution in the case.

Bowe’s brother, Maxx Bowe, has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in Nelson’s death. His trial is scheduled for late October.

Criminal Court Case Information - Case History

Woman sentenced for helping sons hide murder victim's body
A woman was sentenced Friday to one year in jail for helping her sons dump the body of a murder victim in 2017, Maricopa County Superior Court officials said.

Kerrie Quaintance, then 51, helped her two sons sew the body of Taylorlyn Nelson, 21, into a sleeping bag to dispose of it into Lake Pleasant northwest of Phoenix, according to court documents.

Dear me, I know people (and me) say they would do anything for their children but I and most others would certainly draw the line at helping to cover up murder. Like doodles said, what a role model she must have been. Rest in heaven now taylorlyn.

I dont know what all this means but I can find NO info on this case at all :( There should be a trial going on right now and SOMEONE should be reporting it?

This is under Maxx

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
10/29/2018 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 10/29/2018
10/26/2018 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 10/29/2018
10/22/2018 081 - ME: Trial Vacated - Party (001)

I dont know what all this means but I can find NO info on this case at all :( There should be a trial going on right now and SOMEONE should be reporting it?

This is under Maxx

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
10/29/2018 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 10/29/2018
10/22/2018 081 - ME: Trial Vacated - Party (001)

Most criminal cases do not go to trial. Most are completed via plea agreements. So many of the cases we hear about at the time of the crime will go through the system with little or no coverage.

Kodi Bowe previously pleaded guilty to murder in the death of 21-year-old Taylorlyn Nelson after Bowe had gotten upset with her.

Sentencing set for Phoenix man convicted in girlfriend's 2017 death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back