AZ AZ - Tia Payne, 18, Phoenix, 30 September 2009

I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK WH ❤ I've been wondering where you were and if you're ok!

Thank you love!! I am ok... It has been quite a journey since I was last here. I'm going to jump right into this... Because of the fact that all LE agencies seem to just leave me hanging, even after "promising" to stay in touch, and with all the sex trafficking reveals lately... I am starting to wonder if someone in LE had something to do with this? Am I crazy to think so?

Hello all... So yesterday I was contacted by a friend of Tia's. He wanted to offer what he remembered abut their last encounter. He told me that he had last hung out with Tia late June/Early July (This would eliminate my theory that Tia was actually gone since April) she had asked to use his laptop to check messages from her modeling site. He wasn't aware until years later that Tia had been gone as she was "always kind of a drifter" so he had assumed she had just moved. He did mention that a mutual friend spoke of one incident where he accompanied Tia to a "ghetto" apartment and he was made to wait outside and he got a whole bad vibe about the whole visit. Unfortunately, neither really had much more to offer except that the name of the gang Tia had ties with went by the name "West Side Locs" He had reached out to me on Tia's Justice Page on Facebook. He blessed my heart by telling me that even though people had their opinions about me due to our estranged relationship status, the fact that I seemed to be the only one trying to find answers after all this time, meant the world to him. I was truly grateful. Any thoughts on the information?

Howdy there, WH48! Long time no see!

It's a possibility. You should forward the information to the police. Even if it goes nowhere it will get some eyes on Tia's case.

Howdy there, WH48! Long time no see!

It's a possibility. You should forward the information to the police. Even if it goes nowhere it will get some eyes on Tia's case.
As soon as I find out who is in charge of her case now. I am not getting any response from anyone.

You're kidding me. A murder isn't something that police shouldn't forget.
Yeh you would think that... It's so weird bc every and I mean EVERY agency that was involved always end up ceasing contact... I don't know if I am doing something wrong... I mean I don't feel I am, but since they don't answer me anymore, I have no idea.

So a VERY interesting turn of events!!! I recently made contact with the young man who was engaged to Tia and ended up going to prison. He had commented on her Justice for Tia page so I messaged him. Naturally he wasn't very open with me, as he doesn't know me and is a guarded individual... However, he did say some things that gave me new hope for answers. I won't go into detail here but am going to make sure someone speaks to this young man. We may have finally gotten the break we have been waiting for so long for... Positive vibes peeps!!!

So a VERY interesting turn of events!!! I recently made contact with the young man who was engaged to Tia and ended up going to prison. He had commented on her Justice for Tia page so I messaged him. Naturally he wasn't very open with me, as he doesn't know me and is a guarded individual... However, he did say some things that gave me new hope for answers. I won't go into detail here but am going to make sure someone speaks to this young man. We may have finally gotten the break we have been waiting for so long for... Positive vibes peeps!!!

Glad to hear! Thank you for keeping us updated!

Yeh you would think that... It's so weird bc every and I mean EVERY agency that was involved always end up ceasing contact... I don't know if I am doing something wrong... I mean I don't feel I am, but since they don't answer me anymore, I have no idea.

You are doing nothing wrong. In fact you should continue to speak with them more. Don't let them forget about Tia.

You know... For some reason, I feel led to discuss something I experienced. On Facebook, I belong to a few groups that are centered around spiritual talents, empaths and the like. I have discovered my own abilities and am working on strengthening them... If you don't believe in that kind of stuff, cool, but my experience has been that we are all divine and we all have abilities. On the flip side, there are many that exploit this and I understand why people can have a negative opinion about it all. I had such an experience, regarding my Tia. It was last year at this time and she was heavy on my mind and I had just joined this group. I posted her picture and asked if anyone felt they received a message for me. Long story short... 3 people all claimed she was indeed alive and being held overseas and that her death was faked etc...At first I was floored, I felt very confused and the more I discussed this with them, I began to get angry. They all 3 promised to follow up with me and I never heard anything more from any of them... I had another person tell me Tia came to her and wanted me to know the guy I was seeing at the time had something to do with her death... I KNEW within every inch of my being and my soul, this was not true as well. Again, I was angry... I wanted to know why, my Divine source was allowing this all to happen. I was then filled with peace and heard, "So you can address the anger you never allowed yourself to feel... towards yourself, the person responsible, everyone who you perceived to possibly have some part in this chain of events and even towards your sweet baby, for making the choice to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, because there is a part of you that feels these things" "And to release it and the guilt you carry." Needless to say I was hit with intense emotions and had a mini meltdown. In experiencing this, I have come to learn a few things... With the New year upon us I hope that something I share here can be carried into the New Journey around the sun for someone. We are all made of shadow and light... there has to be balance or we cannot be aligned with who we truly are and we will never know true freedom. EVERYTHING happens for a higher purpose in this tremendous mystery we call life and every experience is for our growth, whether we perceive it to be good or bad, and for the opportunity to evolve into a better version of who we are. ALL of our choices serve a purpose along our journey and we have to own them, regardless of what outcome they brought and regardless of what others think. We have to show our "less desirable" parts the same respect and love we show our more favorable parts because they all form the whole being. We cannot control the moments that flow into our lives but we can control how we experience them, in fact this moment right here, is all we have. We can choose to make it a good one, or a bad one, but once it passes, that's it. We cannot do anything about the past, or even the future. We can plan, but all of us know that plans never go as planned. To live in the past or the future is robbing us of truly experiencing our lives now. There will always be someone who, because of their own experiences, will challenge how you handle yourself in times of conflict, or whatever experience you find unpleasant, and if you haven't dealt with the repressed issues... they will come around time and time again until you do. I feel the "readers" who all triggered the emotions I had not allowed myself to feel, bc at the time this all came to light, I felt I didn't deserve to feel anything. So they served the purpose of getting me to a place of giving myself permission to feel everything I repressed. I feel Tia has been present a few times to give me her love energy and to help me heal. I have learned that my journey has all been one learning experience after another and I have come to accept every facet of who I was, am and will be and in doing so, I have experienced a freedom I never knew, and a shift in my life, my perception and my happiness.
I am at work and was interrupted, so if I've lost you, my apologies. I feel this message may be for someone... Live authentically, own your flaws with as much pride as you do your value and understand that our true power lies in this very moment, to create the kind of moment that could create more of the same, whether that be positive or negative. We are all so much more than we know... and we have the abilities to live by intuition for a more aligned existence, but use that same intuition when others come with their energy. Trust yourself... you are the only one who truly knows you. I have come to accept all that has been in relation to Tia's life and her leaving... my spirit tells me the truth will be revealed, although I do not know if I will see it and while it would be something I would be blessed by, it no longer haunts me. Everything in it's perfect timing. Forgive me if this does not make sense... It just flowed out.
May all of you create an abundance in the New year that overflows with love, happiness, peace and an exhilaration like you've never known before. Thank you for letting me ramble

*Update*
I just communicated with a young man who was friends with Tia. According to his account, he spoke with Tia about 3 days before she went missing, and that he attempted to deter her from connecting with someone on Craig's List. This would mean that there was definitely someone she intended to meet up with and was, in fact, alive 3 days before. He did not know who she was staying with at that time, nor did she give him any useful information on the photographer. I had just posted on her page before this so I am hopeful that my words will prompt others to come forth.
Any and all information is appreciated.

*Update*
I just communicated with a young man who was friends with Tia. According to his account, he spoke with Tia about 3 days before she went missing, and that he attempted to deter her from connecting with someone on Craig's List. This would mean that there was definitely someone she intended to meet up with and was, in fact, alive 3 days before. He did not know who she was staying with at that time, nor did she give him any useful information on the photographer. I had just posted on her page before this so I am hopeful that my words will prompt others to come forth.
Any and all information is appreciated.

I am so happy to hear of this communication and think of you and Tia often! Sending you lots of love!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back