AZ - Timothy Romans, 39, & Vincent Romero, 29, slain, St Johns, 5 Nov 2008 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is backwards...VR is the natural parent. TR became a stepmom after the wedding.

Thanks for point that out. It was a typo. I meant VR and bio-mom had CR very young. Also the reference to "becoming a father that day" was a reference to my husband becoming a father that day to my three children. Sorry that wasn't clear.
K

I think this is backwards...VR is the natural parent. TR became a stepmom after the wedding.

I agree. In our wedding we each had children and all of them were in our wedding.

My son then (now our son..like our daughters) was our ring bearer and he is the one that lead me down the isle and gave me away to my husband, representing himself and his four sisters. " Who giveth this woman away.....?" etc. and he replied, "my sisters and I".

imoo

I could be mistaken, but I think the point is regardless who the natural parent is, a family becomes a "new" family. A new set of "parents" and children.

IMHO

Thanks for pointing that out. It was a typo. I mean VR and Bio-mom had CR at a very young age.
The referece to "becoming a father that day" as to my husband becoming a father the day he became my husband as well.
I'm sorry that wasn't clear.
K

I may be mistaken in my interpretation of a post that you quoted, but I take it as no matter who is the biological parent, a mix from both parties become a family.

IMHO

Thanks for pointing that out. It was a typo. I mean VR and Bio-mom had CR at a very young age.
The referece to "becoming a father that day" as to my husband becoming a father the day he became my husband as well.
I'm sorry that wasn't clear.
K

I felt it was a typo Chargerg.

I agree with you. In our wedding we each had children and all of them were in our wedding.

My son then (now our son..like our daughters) was our ring bearer and he is the one that lead me down the isle and gave me away to my husband, representing himself and his four sisters. " Who giveth this woman away.....?" etc. and he replied, "my sisters and I".

imoo

Quote from the transcripts?
"BB: You, uh, Tiffany indicated there was some suggestion that Erin had possibly kidnapped *****? At some point?
TA: She said something, um, about, that. I, I asked her how she gets, um, you know, the, how they get along with, uh, the bio, biological mother and she said they get, uh, she says I get along with them better than Vince does, she goes, I’m the one that mainly sets everything up and talks ta him and, talks ta her and everything. And, um, cuz I wanted ta see if there was any problems, you know, even with that, and then, uh, she told me that he, um, that, mom was here that weekend, and, um, I ferget where I was going with this."

This is very hard to read.I can't believe they printed this in the paper?How embarrassing.

In the azfamily link....um...the Teresa interview...it mentions the different sized bullet hole in the truck. I wonder if this was an old one or a new one. It was remarked that she {Teresa} just found out about this. I think there is alot we don't know and it is going to be very interesting when it all comes out.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Avilla.pdf pgs 34 and 35

In the azfamily link....um...the Teresa interview...it mentions the different sized bullet hole in the truck. I wonder if this was an old one or a new one. It was remarked that she {Teresa} just found out about this. I think there is alot we don't know and it is going to be very interesting when it all comes out.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Avilla.pdf pgs 34 and 35

There was a different sized bullet hole in the truck?

The girls are attending Scottsdale Community College - no room and board. Most likely on a grant through the Indian College Scholarships.One other thing that seems odd to me is that in the questioning that the DE did with the female officer that "coerced" the boy, she said that Tiffay was crying at the scene "we were going to have kids together"...what? I don't know just kind of weird. http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Avilla.pdf
You've probably already read this but here it is.
One other note, just as a side note. The girls are college age, lets say 19 & 20, Tim was 39...which means he had them very early in life as well as TR had CR...maybe they were all lacking coping skills. Please understand, I am not judging...I had my first daughter at 20 and those times were very tough. Thank God I found a wonderful husband the second time aroud and he raised my three children as a step father, never laid a hand on them and all my children were in lots of pictures with him at our wedding...in fact we did a group hug during the ceromony. As someone else posted earlier, on that day not only did he become a husband he became a father as well.

There are no dorms or things of that nature for that school, it is a community college and they live local to there, they live in Mesa, it is a neighboring city, very close.

Well the news we heard on local radio (I'm in Phoenix) was that the Judge denied the dismissal of the first charge - not sure what that means.
Also they mentioned that the judge, DA and Defense Attorney were meeting in judges chambers about letting CR have more time away from detention. Let's hope he gets to spend Christmas and his birthday at home with his mom, Eryn.
There is also some speculation on local chats around here that CR is in protective custody because of TR's drug dealings. They think CR is not talking about what he really saw....another spin.
K

Quote from the transcripts
I told him,I says,You know yer mom's gonna yell at you and be mad at you.Uh,tell me the truth.And he says well,I walked around a little bit And um,then he went home and he found em.

This really makes me mad.Where does she get off questioning him like this.That's intimidation to me.I can't believe she did this.Did she do this in the interview with this little boy.

Well the news we heard on local radio (I'm in Phoenix) was that the Judge denied the dismissal of the first charge - not sure what that means.
Also they mentioned that the judge, DA and Defense Attorney were meeting in judges chambers about letting CR have more time away from detention. Let's hope he gets to spend Christmas and his birthday at home with his mom, Eryn.
There is also some speculation on local chats around here that CR is in protective custody because of TR's drug dealings. They think CR is not talking about what he really saw....another spin.
K

Oooo, post links as soon as you see any!
I theorized at one point that he may actually be being held to protect him.

Thank you Meow!

You got my point! Just because LE has zeroed in on the young boy, is NO reason to stop looking at others involved in this case. I'm honestly NOT trying to POINT the finger at anyone else directly, JUST that it is a POSSIBILITY that the murderer(s?) was someone OTHER than the little boy.

Two guys who had recenlty gotten in a dispute at work.
Two guys who had recently gotten in a dispute at a bar.
One guy who's rumored to be wanting a divorce.
One guy who's rumored to have 'another woman.'
One guy who's 'rumored' to have had a fight with his wife the last time they were together.
One newlywed wife who was partying within weeks of her husband's brutal murder.
One bio-mom who said the boy and his father did everything together.
One bio-mom who said the boy (who's accused) loved his dad.
One SMALL (4' @ 65lbs) boy who's credited with outstanding marksmanship, able to overtake two grown men with a single action 22 that required reload after each shot.
One detective where this crime is her FIRST case under her new title.
One detective who KNEW the alleged perp, PRIOR to the crime.
Two seasoned detectives who questioned an 8 yo boy the same way they do 20, 30, 40 yo criminals, using all the same desceptive practices.

I don't believe LE's job is done here. I'm NOT convinced the boy is the perp. I'm NOT convinced of ANYTHING with regard to this case,..............except........a RUSH TO JUDGEMENT by LE to tie this all up, quickly.

JMHO
fran

This case is a mess, and there are many other possible suspects and motives.

There better be ballistics, GSR, and blood spatter evidence showing the boy was the only one able to have done this crime....The confession is tainted and likely inadmissable.

I'm sorry I'm confused.What happened at the court hearing today?

There isn't anything strange about Tim's wife calling him or about him calling her Babe. A lot of husbands call their wives Babe and other pet names. From what I remember Tim was going home on the weekends to be with his wife and daughters. Wonder how he fit a girlfriend in. I think someone is just trying to make him look bad just like the stuff about him being suspected of selling drugs. Suspected is the key word yet everyone jumped right on that and if I recall it has even been spoken as if it was recently and he was doing it right in St. Johns and on the reservation. Probably got in trouble for drugs when he was a young man years before he married or had kids...not two weeks ago. I can't see anything wrong with the wife asking where Vinnie was either. I'm snoopy and I would ask the same thing. Maybe she was just interested...nothing more and nothing less. No big deal.
Snipped

It's not just a rumor about Mr. Romans having a girlfriend, it was brought up in court as well when Officer Avila was testifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell