AZ AZ - Tina D'Ambrosio, 34, Phoenix, 11 June 1996

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
UQ5KyiM.jpg

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...6-years-ago-detective-reopen-case-as-homicide

Tina Lynn D'Ambrosio, 34, disappeared from her home on June 11, 1996. Detectives said D'Ambrosio called her mother that evening and said she would call again a few days later. She was never heard from or seen again.

D'Ambrosio lived at an apartment complex near 19th and Northern avenues with her fiance. Detectives suspect foul play was involved...

D'Ambrosio is described as a white female, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 123 pounds, with auburn hair and blue eyes. She had a light colored birthmark on her back and a full set of dentures.

Charley Project: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dambrosio_tina.html

BUMPING!!!
Tina Lynn D’Ambrosio – The Charley Project
Tina Lynn D’Ambrosio
dambrosio_tina7.jpg

D'Ambrosio was last heard from at 8:00 p.m. on June 11, 1996, when she called a family member from her residence in the vicinity of 19th Avenue and Northern Avenue in Phoenix, Arizona. She was supposed to call again on June 14, but did not and has never been heard from again.

Foul play is suspected in D'Ambrosio's disappearance. She was born in Virginia.

*** This is another case that has bothered me for years, why still so little information??? like nothing is found. It seems to be a common theme for Phoenix PD to either not provide much information in regards to a case even if its more than like 10 years old or they just did not do a good job obtaining evidence. I swear this is the 4th case today where the description and even trying to look online for any other details is seriously so little. I can only imagine how the families feel. Like where did Tina work, was she ever married? had kids? ex boyfriends? friends? coworkers like I am just very confused as to why there aren't these details. Who took Polygraph tests? were there any I mean any suspects? eye witnesses? this is so sad

BUMPING!!!
Tina Lynn D’Ambrosio – The Charley Project
Tina Lynn D’Ambrosio
dambrosio_tina7.jpg

D'Ambrosio was last heard from at 8:00 p.m. on June 11, 1996, when she called a family member from her residence in the vicinity of 19th Avenue and Northern Avenue in Phoenix, Arizona. She was supposed to call again on June 14, but did not and has never been heard from again.

Foul play is suspected in D'Ambrosio's disappearance. She was born in Virginia.

*** This is another case that has bothered me for years, why still so little information??? like nothing is found. It seems to be a common theme for Phoenix PD to either not provide much information in regards to a case even if its more than like 10 years old or they just did not do a good job obtaining evidence. I swear this is the 4th case today where the description and even trying to look online for any other details is seriously so little. I can only imagine how the families feel. Like where did Tina work, was she ever married? had kids? ex boyfriends? friends? coworkers like I am just very confused as to why there aren't these details. Who took Polygraph tests? were there any I mean any suspects? eye witnesses? this is so sad

Tina D’Ambrosio / 8330 N. 19th Avenue, in Phoenix – Silent Witness
Read on silent witness she lived at 8330 N. 19th Avenue in Phoenix which are apartments. Was her neighbors questioned? was there any evidence inside the apartment?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back