AZ - Toryn Buckman, 4, tortured & beaten to death, Phoenix, 31 May 2012 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Lovejac, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...ot-guilty-in-4-year-olds-death-159592865.html

2. Loading...

3. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/06/ashley_buckman_james_edwards_p.php

4. Reader

Reader New Member

Oh, mercy, sometimes it's so hard to read about the cruel and merciless abuse of these little angels...bless her and keep her where she'll never be in pain again and will receive all the love she needs.

5. LadyL

LadyL New Member

rest peacefully beautiful Toryn

I hope the monsters who did this are sentenced to prison for life and all parental rights severed so that the little 1 year-old is never forced to visit either of them in prison

6. Ada

Ada New Member

I am not a parent but I cannot understand what a child could possibly do to deserve that kind of treatment. They are tiny compared to the adults around them. It just doesn't make sense.

7. Caligram

Caligram New Member

I feel so sick, reading what was done to this beautiful little girl. I don't know how humans could behave so despicably. These two adults are not human, they left that species and became anumals. For at least six months, probably much longer, this helpless little girl was abused, tortured, her nipples ripped off. I don't know why there were no involuntary child's screams of pain reported from the other apartment dwellers. Yet these two had the nerve to plead inocent. Too bad the court can't lock 'em up forever. They do not deserve another chance to live among human beings.
    RIP, little one, They can't hurt you anymore.

8. EXIA15145

EXIA15145 Inactive

9. EXIA15145

EXIA15145 Inactive

10. EXIA15145

EXIA15145 Inactive

I think someone's got this on the site somewhere and I just didn't find it. This apparently made news the end of May, or by June 1, 2012.
    Rhetorical question: WTH is the matter with people?

11. Zafina

Zafina New Member

"twisting her nipples until they bled -- nipples the girl no longer has, according to the documents."

I just cannot get it in my head how a mother can hurt her child like that, I mean really any child.
    I ask myself this question every time I read such horrendous stuff...and then look at my little girl and im glad shes safe.
    Just imagine what a horrible life that girl had...urgh :banghead:

12. Angels_Not_Forgotten

Angels_Not_Forgotten Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!

I do not understand. If she were that much of a stress that these two adults couldn't handle her (which BTW, I don't believe for a minute. They are just evil) why not put her up for adoption?! This has to stop. These children are our future! So disgusted right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

13. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

14. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

15. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

Sept 2015:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...rial-starts-4-year-old-girls-murder/72999116/