Identified! AZ - Tucson, Skeletal remains in shallow grave, May'12 - Christopher Mazzarella

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by 2Hip2BSquare, Sep 11, 2013.

1. 2Hip2BSquare

2Hip2BSquare Former Member

http://azstarnet.com/news/blogs/pol...cle_4aaffd22-1b2c-11e3-abc7-001a4bcf887a.html

"Skeletal remains found more than a year ago in a shallow grave at a drive-in theater have been identified as a Tucson man who likely went missing in 2009.

Christopher Mazzarella was last heard from on Dec. 11, 2009, when he telephoned his mother, according to the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs), an online database. He was 47 at that time.

In May 2012, skeletal remains were found buried at the old DeAnza Drive-In, which closed in October 2009.

<mod snip>
    Anyone with information about the case or Mazzarella should call 911 or 88-CRIME."

2. Loading...

3. 2Hip2BSquare

RIP Chris. It looks like you had a rough time while alive. May you be resting peacefully in paradise now...

4. December

December Verified insider - Kathy Jones case

His right arm was missing?

RIP to Chris. He's got a nice house now, I bet.

5. 2Hip2BSquare

Yes right arm... Hmmm. I'm wondering... I would think if there was gnawing involved they would be able to tell and would indicate that an animal/critter had taken off with his arm.... But he was buried deep it seems!

Good point about his arm. What gives with that?

Poor guy :(

6. bflocket

bflocket Well-Known Member

I think there had to have been foul play in order for someone to secretly bury him, even though he lived in the area (being homeless). You don't bury yourself and animals can't gnaw off an arm if it's underground.
    Even if he did die a natural death, why would someone just bury him without reporting that something happened? And without one of his arms?

7. Truthseeker24

Truthseeker24 New Member

How did he pass?

8. Spindlebrook

Spindlebrook New Member

9. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

10. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

https://www.google.com/amp/tucson.c...bcf887a.amp.html?client=ms-android-sonymobile

11. bcf

bcf Member

Thank you for sharing, Spindlebrook. I think that more than only finding out their names, we should also care to know who they were during life.