Identified! AZ - Tucson, WhtFem UP10566, 18-22, in desert, Apr'81 - Brenda Gerow

It's a person who's been known to be missing for a while, but isn't in any of the missing databases. She doesn't even seem to have a Facebook page. If the family doesn't have her name out there, I don't feel comfortable putting it on a public site.

It's a person who's been known to be missing for a while, but isn't in any of the missing databases. She doesn't even seem to have a Facebook page. If the family doesn't have her name out there, I don't feel comfortable putting it on a public site.

I won't.

The woman's family, who is awaiting DNA confirmation, has actually put her name out there. See the comments in this link. This woman may be identified very soon. Identifications seem to be off to a great start this year. Keeping Brenda and her family in my thoughts during this difficult time of uncertainty.

http://coldpapers.blogspot.com/2014/12/pima-jane-doe-and-flower-girl-part-2.html?m=1

Great find! Weird; I'm just waking up; but put Brenda in NamUs; there is no one matching in NamUs. Thanks for the link; we've been sharing her on Never Forget Me

COLD PAPERS: A cold case crime blog - Cold Paper - A case report about an old crime
Saturday, December 6, 2014 - Pima Jane Doe and the Flower Girl, Part 1
Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - Pima Jane Doe and the Flower Girl, Part 2

December 31, 2014 at 12:04 PM -
Hello Steve , My name is Bill G and the picture of the girl is my sister Brenda, she is from NH and we have been looking for her since 1980, I was contacted by a Det Mark O Dell 2 weeks ago and informed about this recent development ,I had no idea that Brenda was found murdered in Arizona 34 years ago, we are deeply saddened by this recent news to say the least,I am going to post this on all social media that I can so that we can prosecute (Jack) and keep this animal behind bars till he is dead
Jack left NH with my sister in 1980 and that was the last we saw of him or her it is with great sadness that we learned of her murder recently,if you need more back ground on her or Jack please contact me at the E-Mail below
Thank you

Came to post the link to the Brenda info but I see I am way too late hahaha. Hope something comes of this!

I keep googling for updates. Surprised we still haven't heard anything else. Still hoping her family has found her.

Her brother sent us a PM this morning at Never Forget Me. My heart breaks for her family. Sending prayers as they figure out how to bring her home.
Her NamUs profile has been pulled

Link to her original photo album

See the post on our wall; her brother has been commenting.
IDENTIFIED ******** Brenda Marie Gerow ******** Identified

Another child is going home after spending to many years in a grave marked unknown. My heart breaks for her family and my prayers are with them Her brother notified us just a little while ago. Please, if you have any information call Chelmsford police department and lets help this child get justice

RIP Brenda. Glad she finally has her name back, but sad for her family.

I'm so happy she's been identified. Rip Brenda

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vanreeth_diane.html

The photograph that broke this case was found in the possession of John Kalhauser. More info on him at this link.

I had posted a quote by her brother saying Brenda left NH with John/Jack

Great find! Weird; I'm just waking up; but put Brenda in NamUs; there is no one matching in NamUs. Thanks for the link; we've been sharing her on Never Forget Me

COLD PAPERS: A cold case crime blog - Cold Paper - A case report about an old crime
Saturday, December 6, 2014 - Pima Jane Doe and the Flower Girl, Part 1
Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - Pima Jane Doe and the Flower Girl, Part 2

December 31, 2014 at 12:04 PM -
Hello Steve , My name is Bill G and the picture of the girl is my sister Brenda, she is from NH and we have been looking for her since 1980, I was contacted by a Det Mark O Dell 2 weeks ago and informed about this recent development ,I had no idea that Brenda was found murdered in Arizona 34 years ago, we are deeply saddened by this recent news to say the least,I am going to post this on all social media that I can so that we can prosecute (Jack) and keep this animal behind bars till he is dead
Jack left NH with my sister in 1980 and that was the last we saw of him or her it is with great sadness that we learned of her murder recently,if you need more back ground on her or Jack please contact me at the E-Mail below
Thank you

Has anyone found any news reports about Brenda's identification? Since I heard that she was identified I've been wanting to add more information to the Wikipedia page that I created. Because of Wikipedia's regulations about using sources, I can't change anything about the identification, as using an online forum and a Facebook post unfortunately won't suffice.

Has anyone found any news reports about Brenda's identification? Since I heard that she was identified I've been wanting to add more information to the Wikipedia page that I created. Because of Wikipedia's regulations about using sources, I can't change anything about the identification, as using an online forum and a Facebook post unfortunately won't suffice.

The NamUs profile being pulled confirms the identification. I will ask my friend that I run the page with if her brother has done any interviews. He may not want to. Sorry that her brother posting is not good enough for Wiki, I personally am thankful he contacted us or we may never know

I am thrilled that Bill let us know. I believe that he would likely want to give more information about the case, since he left the comment on Cold Papers saying he wanted Mr. Kalhauser to be "prosecute[d] and [kept] behind bars till he is dead." If not, I understand and respect his privacy.

I am thrilled that Bill let us know. I believe that he would likely want to give more information about the case, since he left the comment on Cold Papers saying he wanted Mr. Kalhauser to be "prosecute[d] and [kept] behind bars till he is dead." If not, I understand and respect his privacy.

I had not read his PM to NFM till now; he says the detective thought the media would pick up her identification. We're gonna PM him to see what we can do. I just commented on this article & this one hopefully they get approved. Am hoping they reach out to her brother...

I replied to the post on America's Most Wanted. In addition to commenting on the articles, I also sent PM's to their FB pages. If you see any more articles that I can comment on, let me know.

I replied to the post on America's Most Wanted. In addition to commenting on the articles, I also sent PM's to their FB pages. If you see any more articles that I can comment on, let me know.

Both have read my FB PM; not seeing anything on their timelines; they're busy trying to identify the toddler found deceased.
WBZ | CBS Boston
WCVB Channel 5 Boston

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member