AZ - Yavapai Co, Human remains connected to cadaver management company, Arrest, Dec ‘20

Discussion in 'Unidentified and Identified Media Threads' started by Spindlebrook, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Spindlebrook

Spindlebrook Well-Known Member

fred&edna, Lexiintoronto and MadMcGoo like this.

2. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's a similar thing but this reminded me of a recent podcast (Best Case Worst Case) with Charles Loftus (From 2008 to 2016 Dr. Loftus was the Assistant Chief Agent (ASAC) at the Arizona Attorney General's Office) regarding the Arizona business BRC-Biological Resource Center.

I don't have a link to the podcast (it's easily searchable), but here's a link to previous news report about BRC. This is actually the final in a 7-part report. **Very graphic verbage

Inside a business where human bodies were butchered, packaged and sold

"For $607, BRC sold the liver of a public school janitor to a medical-device company. The torso of a retired bank manager, bought by a Swiss research institute, fetched $3,191. A large Midwestern healthcare system paid $65 for two femoral arteries, one from a church minister. And the lower legs of a union activist were purchased by a Minnesota product-development company for $350 each."

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  3. wishBones1962

wishBones1962 Well-Known Member

"cadaver management company"
    That just sounds so wrong, especially since families were not given disclosure for what was to be done to their family members remains.
    The deceased did not approve it. The families were not informed. The resulting cadaver management company profited from their actions.
    Even if, the end result helped another person some how......the way it is happening is all wrong.
    JMO JMO IMO

Luckyzmom likes this.