Identified! AZ - Yavapai Co, 'Little Miss Nobody', WhtFem 6-7, UP10741, Jul'60 - Sharon Lee Gallegos

I am so sorry about your little sister. How horrible for your family. As for dead pools, I think the entire concept is disgusting.
Mum's still haunted by the look her little baby gave just before they took her in for tests. Being the seventies, they didn't even let her hold Jacqueline's dead body before they took her away. Jacq developed the brain tumour in the womb. She was doomed before she was born.

I can see it's been a long while since anyone posted anything on here... I'm very new to this whole thing (been snooping around for a long while though) and I've seen some UID/MP threads where they have a "ruled out"-list

Have any of you come across something along those lines for this little girl? Or do you have any idea where such a list would be possible to get a hold of?

Thank you so much

Someone found the article where Sharon's foot prints were ruled out as being LMN.
Sharon's Doe Net profile went online Valentine's day. NCMEC contacted her LE who found her sister still living local, they have gotten a DNA sample which is processing. Hopefully her profile will be online soon. I have no clue why it takes so long to get new juvenile MP's online with NCMEC. You'd think once they spoke to LE, got the MP report and info they'd be good to go.

I made a thread for her Sharon Lee Gallegos age 5 Kidnapped from Alamogordo NM July 21, 1960.

Aug 8, 1960 Prescott Evening Courier - Girl's Body, Kidnap Victim Not Linked: FBI Lab Report Says Prints Not Same

An FBI lab report today ruled out any connection between a small girl's body found near Congress and a kidnapped Alamongordo N.M. girl.

"So, again; we're right back where we started," Yavapai Sheriff Jim Cramer reported.

Cramer and other Yavapai authorities are in the Congress area today to check out other possible clues to the identity of the body found July 31 in a shallow desert grave.

"But the leads still to be checked are aweful flimsy," Under Sheriff Sam Saum said.

The FBI report said the foot prints of the two girls are "definately not of the same girl."

Yavapai officers said that an FBI report covering the girl's clothes and a knife found near the body has not yet been received here.

Another clue, turned up last week, also led to a dead end when the story of a migrant family in the Congress area shortly before the girl's body was found checked out.

attachment.php

Sharon hasn't been listed as ruled out on NamUs yet. Does that mean there's a chance it may be her? I would normally take the FBI's advice but the circumstances match up so perfectly that I think it requires a second look. They have a DNA profile from Little Miss Nobody. All they need is one of Sharon's relatives to provide a sample.

Sharon hasn't been listed as ruled out on NamUs yet. Does that mean there's a chance it may be her? I would normally take the FBI's advice but the circumstances match up so perfectly that I think it requires a second look. They have a DNA profile from Little Miss Nobody. All they need is one of Sharon's relatives to provide a sample.

Sharon's sister gave DNA, theres no match

Sharon's sister gave DNA, theres no match
I had wondered about if they ever got DNA from her family, since they didn't get any from her. Well, there goes my small shred of hope that it was her. :( I hope and pray LMN gets her name back someday. Someday soon.

I think - as indicated by the summer thongs cut to fit her feet and the dyed hair - that LMN was a kidnapped child - and she probably is not native to Arizona.

I'm please just bumping her up.I've been thinking and praying about her too a lot.

I've recently come upon this case and I emailed the Yavapai Sheriff's office today asking some questions about her case that I've not been able to find answers to. Also I've not seen any update as far as her DNA profile (for those that don't know, she was exhumed in 2018 to obtain a sample).. After I hear back from authorities I'll update this and I'm going to look into contacting Parabon Nano Labs after that. Showing her love too late to save her life but not too late to get justice for her hopefully <3

I've recently come upon this case and I emailed the Yavapai Sheriff's office today asking some questions about her case that I've not been able to find answers to. Also I've not seen any update as far as her DNA profile (for those that don't know, she was exhumed in 2018 to obtain a sample).. After I hear back from authorities I'll update this and I'm going to look into contacting Parabon Nano Labs after that. Showing her love too late to save her life but not too late to get justice for her hopefully <3

This also sounds like a good case for @othram !

I'm impressed with Yavapai Sheriff's office so far because I got a reply to my email today around 6:30pm! Just letting you guys know this, no real update as far as info yet. They asked me if I was with the media and stated that some of the questions that I had asked couldn't be answered due to the ongoing investigation. I replied back asap of course and hopefully we'll have something more to go on by the end of the week! Keep thinking positive about her guys! Pray to whomever you pray to, let's get this angel a name! And from there, let's get her some justice!

Hi all, jumping in to the thread late. I commend all of you who have kept it moving for years.

apologies if already explored. What about the Indian reservation close by? I will be interested to see if her DNA study shows Yavapai heritage.

amateur opinion and speculation

Hi all, jumping in to the thread late. I commend all of you who have kept it moving for years.

apologies if already explored. What about the Indian reservation close by? I will be interested to see if her DNA study shows Yavapai heritage.

Hi roses, unfortunately like I mentioned yesterday there has been no update on her DNA to suggest heritage. I will update after speaking further with LE, I'm hoping that the university has reached out to Parabon but we'll have to wait and see

Hi roses, unfortunately like I mentioned yesterday there has been no update on her DNA to suggest heritage. I will update after speaking further with LE, I'm hoping that the university has reached out to Parabon but we'll have to wait and see
Thank you. Do you have a link to a rendering of her? I’m interested in her facial bone structure. I have it in my head that she might be native.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back