Baby items

gretchen

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey all!

My daughter is expecting her first baby in August. The circumstances are less than ideal, she is living with her boyfriend who makes slightly over minimum wage. The bills are being paid but there is no extra, often I send her money for gas so she can take him back and forth to work. He has no driver's license-I have no idea why.
Anyway, I am looking for baby items. Right now, she hasn't bought anything. I know it is still early but as I am on a limited income, I am having to start early.
It is too soon to tell the sex of the baby. I am willing to pay a fair price for whatever, car seats, swing, etc. If you have anything, let me know. Thanks.

Gretchen,

I have some stuff........I had a garage sale etc but I still have some stuff.........thinking...........

carseat
stroller
doublestroller

Let me think what else I may have. I got rid of most of my clothes, but I can see what my friend plans on doing with hers.

pm if interested please

I would look at consignment stores for things and even thrift shops.

A friend of mine was layed off work and had a new baby so she used cloth diapers and breastfeed to save money. I know this isn't always practical and it does take an initial up front investment.

You can make your own baby wipes it is super cheap. Some moms bought cheap white wash clothes cut them in squares and used a spray bottle to wipe their babies bottoms. It is a lot cheaper than buying wipes.

A good cheap diaper is Dri-Bottoms at Walmart. They are not the best but they work good enough and are half the price as name brand diapers. My sister has twins and had to cut corners to afford the babies. They are expensive.

I have alot of baby stuff to that you are more than welcome to, PM me and let me know when you find out the sex (I have boy and girl things)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back