Baby Lisa's Crib

Hmmm, it looks like maybe some books or something from that top shelf are gone too. Why would they just take certain items?

How well has the house been watched by LE? The little purple coat is gone, but so many other things still there. Would it be possible for someone to come in and take items needed to care for Lisa??? I know, probably not a chance, but it would be nice to think it for a bit.

Sorry for the O/T,
maybe the title of the post can be changed to Lisa's room?

that hats and little pink tutu skirt seem to be gone too,and i cant make out whats at the right had side in the top picture but its gone in the 2nd:waitasec:

I thought that lisa's room had been "staged" the first time I saw it. The taped up area (window)? is weird to me. Guess that is why LE took tape and dispenser. To me lisa's room looks empty. The baby seat (carrier) in the crib is different, makes me wonder if lisa had colic,or was had to get to sleep and deborah would just put her in the crib in the seat.

There is a chance the purple coat is just further over to the right of hte closet. If you look right there at the edge, a smidge of purple is showing. I can't see it clear enough to deem it the coat, but it's possible anyway.

that hats and little pink tutu skirt seem to be gone too,and i cant make out whats at the right had side in the top picture but its gone in the 2nd:waitasec:

Looks like a diaper stacker that matched the crib bedding that we thought may have been put there by someone who just wanted the crib to look nice. I think that was THE bedding and if it was then LE took that sometime between these videos and it could have been contaminated. WTH??:twocents:

After reading all of these posts about babies getting out of the crib, I'm realizing how lucky I am as a parent. I kept both of my children in a crib until they were 18 months old and never once did they climb out! They didn't even try! I didn't realize how odd that was! Sorry if O/T. Just had to share.

My daughter never climbed out either. But then again I only put her in the crib to sleep. It was not the baby sitter.

There is a chance the purple coat is just further over to the right of hte closet. If you look right there at the edge, a smidge of purple is showing. I can't see it clear enough to deem it the coat, but it's possible anyway.

There are more than 30 hangers between the coat and the wall in the first photo. At least 10 or more items are missing between the coat and the wall in the second photo? Whey would LE just pick and choose random pieces to take as evidence? If you compare the two pics, there are obviously items missing and not just pushed to the other end of the closet.

Edit: This post isn't supposed to sound snarky, lol. After I re read it it didn't sound very nice.

I am really curious about this. Those who say the house is staged, what do you mean? Staged for what?

If the police took the clothing out some of it may have ended up on the floor of the closet and not back on the hangers.

If the police took the clothing out some of it may have ended up on the floor of the closet and not back on the hangers.

Just the thought of them throwing her little things in the floor makes me cry. I guess that's possible.

I wish they had shown the whole room. I think in the first video there were drawers from a dresser stacked up, I wonder what all is missing after the SW.

There are more than 30 hangers between the coat and the wall in the first photo. At least 10 or more items are missing between the coat and the wall in the second photo? Whey would LE just pick and choose random pieces to take as evidence? If you compare the two pics, there are obviously items missing and not just pushed to the other end of the closet.

Edit: This post isn't supposed to sound snarky, lol. After I re read it it didn't sound very nice.

I am really curious about this. Those who say the house is staged, what do you mean? Staged for what?

I'm still trying to figure out how to get these pictures myself to post a comparison of all shots of the crib at various times. From four days after the incident you can see clearly in that photo how high that mattress is.

Take a look at about 2:53 of the video from 10/08/11 I linked and pause it. Look how high that mattress is.

Does it look like a crib a 10 month old had spent an estimated 9-10 hours in unsupervised?

Think to yourself, walking into that room, with your 10 month old, who crawls and is starting to walk... Does the position of the crib mattress make you feel comfortable with putting your child there? Does it make you feel safe?

That being said. I do not know if this mattress was adjusted after the fact, and prior to this reporters walk through on the 8th? Obviously, the house has been straightened prior to the SW.

The pooh bear was not in any footage I had seen in original videos. I may have missed something. But the contents of the crib are different. Things may have been under the bed and sat on top for access. I simply do not know.

However, I know that if they were to have adjusted the height of that crib mattress those bumper pads would reflect being scrunched or moved. There is no idication of this in the 10/08/11 walk-through video. Could they too have been adjusted for the sake of the most recent walk through? Simply not sure.

Staged: cleaned - re arranged - for the purpose of public viewing. :) Hope that makes sense!

Thank you. I don't know, we need to talk to those reporters and explain how we would like things done from now on, lol. I want to see more, they should pan that camera all around just for us!!

I hadn't seen the pooh bear in any other pics or vidoes either.

It does seem as though JI and DB were very good housekeepers. The entire house looks very well kept.

If it was an abduction, then I couldn't imagine seeing my babies room like that on tv.

I can't watch videos right now, my hughesnet will put me in time out again if I go over.

I googled baby lisa's crib images and can get pics, but I don't know how to post them. When I tried it said something about people having to have a password to my comp to view them. I know i'm doing something wrong, but if you google that you can see the pics of the crib. I still think if the bumper is on top of the mattress then it is probably on the lower setting, not sure.

Lisa's crib.....

53k5qp.jpg

I don't think the mattress is up that high. It looks to me that's the foam boarder (don't know what they are called) so that the baby doesn't hit their head on the posts of the crib. They go inside all around the crib so if the baby pushes up against the bars they hit soft foam instead of wood. Look closely..

I agree that the bumper distorts the view and the mattress doesn't seem to be so high but IMO it doesn't really change anything in terms of Lisa being able to get out if she wanted to because if she's a climber she could step on the bumper easily. I had to take mine off the crib because of it.

i think the baby swing seat is missing to,on the first look at her room i remember it sitting next to the crib under the window,u cant see the floor in the 2nd video but the reporter seemed to be standing where it had been.

i had no idea what a diaper stacker was (u would think i didn't have kids :floorlaugh: ) so i googled it and that looks like what it is at the right had side.

i just had a horrible thought,by the looks if it, it would be possible to fit a baby the size of lisa into one of them which may have been a good hiding place until being able to dispose of later on,speculation on my part of course.

urgh i feel horrible typing that. :(

IMO, there would be no way Baby Lisa could have possibly fallen out of that window and there not have been blood on the concrete below.

JMO

I thought that lisa's room had been "staged" the first time I saw it. The taped up area (window)? is weird to me. Guess that is why LE took tape and dispenser. To me lisa's room looks empty. The baby seat (carrier) in the crib is different, makes me wonder if lisa had colic,or was had to get to sleep and deborah would just put her in the crib in the seat.

BBM: AHA ... the "taped up window" !

Yes ... that is probably why LE took the "tape" and "dispenser" ...

Now that makes sense ! TY !

MOO ...

BBM: Yes ... it is further back in the closet, and you can tell this in the video -- the video in the tour of the bedroom AFTER the search warrant.

From day one, it has bothered me on how high up the mattress is in the crib. I happened to find a video today, while looking for something else and I found this video.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44997955#44997955

The video shows two young children, probably near the age of Baby Lisa and how one of the children can get out of the crib.

Note in this crib, the mattress is down all the way, and the child can still get out of the crib.

Thoughts anyone?

Yes I noticed this right away when I saw the crib and posted last night about it as well. It's way too high for a 10 month old.

Exactly who besides DB was the last known person outside the family to see baby Lisa.

IMO the baby's room did not look like it had been used in awhile!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back