Baby Lisa's half brothers being interviewed Nov. 10

Thanks! I am glad the FBI is handling this rather than local LE. I hope those boys are OK.

kctv5 is reporting that the boys are being interviewed right now!

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
#BREAKING | Interviews underway with half brothers of missing #LisaIrwin pub.vitrue.com/cTF

So is this station.. its about time.

Bet Joe T was told LE would get a subpoena from the grand jury if necessary.....just like in the Drew Peterson case....and, besides DB has had ample time to "create" whatever memories she needs from the boys. MOO

Happy Birthday Lisa, this is most likely all your brothers can give you at this time.

With the sex scandal now in PA, there is gonna be no coverage for Baby Lisa on big media. :(

Could any of you Techie Wonders help me set this site up so that I receive the comments as they come in while I am viewing?
I have to leave the page, then return, to get any new messages, and my computer is so slow that I am getting a little impatient.

TIA

About time,ridiculous it's taken this long for them to be allowed to speak about their sister's disappearance when every little thing is important.I wonder what will these boys think when they're old enough to speak out and look back on this time.FBI has been involved with local LE the whole time,so I'm sure anything said the local LE will know.

Could any of you Techie Wonders help me set this site up so that I receive the comments as they come in while I am viewing?
I have to leave the page, then return, to get any new messages, and my computer is so slow that I am getting a little impatient.

TIA

Just refresh your page and new comments show up.

don't these special interviewers have techniques in which they can determine whether or not a child has been coached?

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
#babylisa the boys are being reinterviewed right now per KCPD
1 minute ago

spellman tweet, i am hoping he follows up!!

oh at last!!!! but i fear that it may be too late and someone has told them a totally different story to what they (may) have saw or heard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back