Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

I recall back pre-Halloween, the Friday they moved out of N. Walrond. Most, well many, of us had thought it was one of DB/JI's parents or grandparents house...and thus it was about 7 adults + the 2 boys sharing living quarters, 24x7, basically holed up in there due to the media circus outside.

Then we found out it's PN's home, so it was (theoretically) just 3 adults + 2 boys, + other visiting friends and family.

If the tension between PN/DB/JI was that great, 2 1/2 weeks ago, it just seem possible that the tension increased over time.

All that said, a baby missing would be extremely tension-producing under the best of circumstances.
BBM.
Were did the information about this tension come from? TIA.

Has anyone explained how PN is able to have his own house?

I realize I may have missed such a discussion -- but I don't understand how he can afford to have his own house if he's too young to buy alcohol. . . .And his house seems to be larger than the JI/DB house. MOO.

Wasn't he reported to have been living recently in a trailer on the JI/DB property?

Thanks for your help here.

There is plenty of tension among families as the holidays approach, and the added stress of a missing baby will make circumstances among relatives even worse, imo. It's best for DB, JI, and the boys to move back into their home away from extended family on a 24/7 basis.

In light of the filing of custody papers by JI's ex, maybe he will be prompted to go to LE and tell what he knows about Lisa's "disappearance". If he's not responsible but was protecting himself from the possibility of losing his son due to DB's negligence, it would be in Jeremy's best interest for him to come clean.

Methinks that the horse hash is about to hit the fan ;) jmo

I hope life settles into as near normal as possible for the children.

I realize I may have missed such a discussion -- but I don't understand how he can afford to have his own house if he's too young to buy alcohol. . . .And his house seems to be larger than the JI/DB house. MOO.

Wasn't he reported to have been living recently in a trailer on the JI/DB property?

Here's a post by me on the subject of PN's house. There are other comments above and below mine:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7324304#post7324304"]‘Mother hen’ to media villain: The life of Debbie Bradley - Kansas City Star 11/5/11 - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

To me, it would imply that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink (as evidenced by the still missing Hayleigh Cummings, Kyron Horman, the death of Celina Cass, and the verdict in the Caylee Anthony case, and countless others).
The police aren't miracle workers, they can only work with what they've got.

For whatever reason, none of these people are talking (either in Lisa's case, or any of the above mentioned). Either that, or they really don't know anything, which is totally unfathomable to me.

Maybe there is nothing to know, regarding JI/DB's actions. The possibility does exist that someone came in and took Lisa; the FBI went to a home in NY looking for her, they think she may still be alive. Given that there is 1k+ pieces of info, as per LE, JI/DB are a small part of that info. They just happen to be the child's parents.

You have to factor in MW; where is she? It was MW's phone that was called, she tells us that she didn't have the phone, that 'the peeps in the house' have the phone. Then we found out a specific person had the phone that night. Then we find out that MW is at the Waffle House that night. How far is that from the sightings of a man with a baby? Interesting that she chose, at the time that Lisa went missing, to go to a Waffle House near where the sighting was. Where is MW now? She has gotten out of town while JI/DB move back into their home.

You have to factor in jersey; where is he? He is in jail on an auto tampering charge. He has a police record going back years. Where was jersey the night Lisa went missing? He was at a house in JI/DB's neighborhood tending 'water sprinklers'. Where was jersey right after Lisa went missing, how many days did it take for LE to find him? Where is jersey now? That's right, he's in jail while JI/DB are moving back into their home.

You have to factor in * *; where is he? He is the one who had MW's phone that night. Where is he now? No one knows or is saying. He is missing while JI/DB are moving back into their home.

SO, who is hiding/moving away/in jail?

WHO is moving back into their home today?

JI/DB are moving back to their house, where they live with their boys.

BBM.
Were did the information about this tension come from? TIA.
As I said in the post previous to the one you quoted, IIRC it was BS who said that, either on the Fri. nite of the move-out or after the silent weekend where he tweeted "Laying looooooooow". Since it was probably BS, it was probably an ABC report (altho not definite).

The link was posted here somewhere (that's how I found it to view or read it). Don't have time to search it now, so JMR (recollection).

I don't understand the comments about Jeremy and Deborah trying to be celebrities. They haven't made that many media appearances, compared to how requests I'm sure they've gotten. They are famous or infamous (depending on your view on their guilt) because people know their names, but calling them celebrities is pushing it. Heck, the National Enquirer story about Deborah didn't even make the cover. I just don't see any proof that the the Irwins are celebrities, are trying to become celebrities, or that the media considers them celebrities.

As I said in the post previous to the one you quoted, IIRC it was BS who said that, either on the Fri. nite of the move-out or after the silent weekend where he tweeted "Laying looooooooow". Since it was probably BS, it was probably an ABC report (altho not definite).

The link was posted here somewhere (that's how I found it to view or read it). Don't have time to search it now, so JMR (recollection).
Thanks for your reply. I must have missed that report.

IMHO it's b/c of the emergency custody filed by RR. But do you really blame JI for moving back in trying to save the only child he has left?

[/B]

Maybe there is nothing to know, regarding JI/DB's actions. The possibility does exist that someone came in and took Lisa; the FBI went to a home in NY looking for her, they think she may still be alive. Given that there is 1k+ pieces of info, as per LE, JI/DB are a small part of that info. They just happen to be the child's parents.

You have to factor in MW; where is she? It was MW's phone that was called, she tells us that she didn't have the phone, that 'the peeps in the house' have the phone. Then we found out a specific person had the phone that night. Then we find out that MW is at the Waffle House that night. How far is that from the sightings of a man with a baby? Interesting that she chose, at the time that Lisa went missing, to go to a Waffle House near where a the sighting was. Where is MW now? She has gotten out of town while JI/DB move back into their home.

You have to factor in jersey; where is he? He is in jail on an auto tampering charge. He has a police record going back years. Where was jersey the night Lisa went missing? He was at a house in JI/DB's neighborhood tending 'water sprinklers'. Where was jersey right after Lisa went missing, how many days did it take for LE to find him? Where is jersey now? That's right, he's in jail while JI/DB are moving back into their home.

You have to factor in * *; where is he? He is the one who had MW's phone that night. Where is he now? No one knows or is saying. He is missing while JI/DB are moving back into their home.

SO, who is hiding/moving away/in jail?

WHO is moving back into their home today?

JI/DB are moving back to their house, where they live with their boys.

I guess I could buy that there really is nothing else to know if DB's story hadn't changed, or had things added to it later (like, "oh, yeah....so I drank 10 glasses of wine, what's the big deal?", etc.) . It's like she was testing the water. I think there is more to know, but whether due to fear of reprisals, or some other reason, she/they are not talking.

Yes ... :waitasec: And remember, PN recently went to LE headquarters -- can't remember the exact date -- and was with LE for a couple of hours ?

:waitasec: Hmmm ... I wonder what happened there ?

MOO ...

I think timeline #75 came out of that meeting.

What more is there to know from MW/jersey/and he who shall not be named on here?

Indamiddle, media/company's coming. The media is coming back to camp out on your street.
:(
They are already gathering. And mostly local. Very little national. The only national that was up there an hour or two ago was nbc that has never left.

I don't understand the comments about Jeremy and Deborah trying to be celebrities. They haven't made that many media appearances, compared to how requests I'm sure they've gotten. They are famous or infamous (depending on your view on their guilt) because people know their names, but calling them celebrities is pushing it. Heck, the National Enquirer story about Deborah didn't even make the cover. I just don't see any proof that the the Irwins are celebrities, are trying to become celebrities, or that the media considers them celebrities.

Well, I made a comment about being celebs because of the self-serving media interviews and getting paid for them. The big thing for me was it was all CYA and either no mention of Baby Lisa, or at best a passing reference to her.

As usual, I do stand by my opinions. I just call it as I see it as does everyone else.

MOO

Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

ABC "Good Morning America's" Matt Gutman reported that Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley will make the move Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773372/detail.html#ixzz1dmbxzM6l

I hope this is good news for the young boys. I've felt so badly for them. They have had a lot of challenges to face in their little lives.

I do think this may be a direct response action to JIs ex filing for access or custody to her son.

I hope the media respect how much these little boys have been through already and give that home some room to breath for their sakes.

IMHO it's b/c of the emergency custody filed by RR. But do you really blame JI for moving back in trying to save the only child he has left?

R&BBM: This quote: "the only child he [JI] has left" is to "assume" that Baby Lisa is no longer alive ...

What I would like to know is WHAT is JI going to do to SAVE HIS MISSING BABY, LISA ?

IMO ... he, and DB, have done NOTHING ... NADA ... ZILCH ... to find Baby Lisa ...

JI's returning home IMO is all about JI "himself" and "his image" regarding this latest development in this possible "custody battle" ...

MOO ...

They are already gathering. And mostly local. Very little national. The only national that was up there an hour or two ago was nbc that has never left.

I totally understand your need to have your nice, peaceful neighborhood back, In Da Middle. I would want that also except for LE coming in to do whatever they need to do in the neighborhood like re-interviewing people and so forth. I could put up with LE - media, not so much.

I hope the boys are not hounded by media pic takers and hope they are not video taped.

I want Baby Lisa's face and name out there as much as possible. That could be accomplished without media camped out in your neighborhood all the time.

JMO

He doesnt own it. The houses in that neighborhood are TINY.. Rent is probably not too much as many of the houses that are for sale in that neighborhood are only around 30k.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back