Backward State - Reverse Speeech Analysis of Ron and Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just great. So now, according to reverse speech, I have to watch what I'm saying both backward and forward. No wonder I so often wind up with my foot in my mouth!

Wow cool and creepy stuff when you listen to the audio and it gets all slow. I have never heard of this but it's neat. Thanks!

This is just great. So now, according to reverse speech, I have to watch what I'm saying both backward and forward. No wonder I so often wind up with my foot in my mouth!

th5d2fdc1f.gif

Margins are blown on this thread, too!!

The speech reversals from Misty (Croslin) Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not only not knowing who abducted Haleigh, but also how someone could have done it while Misty slept only four feet away from Haleigh.

A couple of examples:
Misty (Cummings):

911 Call 2-10-09
Hi, I just woke up and my backdoor was all open, and I can't find my daughter.
God d*** it, they went through that door.

CBS - Early Show 2-17-09
(Question: And how is it she could have disappeared without you waking up?)
...I mean I was a little exhausted that morn, that night...
And I don't know about the source remove her.

CNN - Nancy Grace 2-21-09
Ronald Cummings:
(Please tell us what happened when you got home that night. I believe it was around three AM.)
Uh actually it was about 3:25 - 3:27
I was in shock.

Hear more audio here: Haleigh Cummings[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thank you
I wholeheartedly agree with your statement at the very bottom of your posting. "To rule out the impossible......." I try and try to stay focused on that improbable.

I've never heard of this before, but it sounds like someting interesting to read about.

The speech reversals from Misty (Croslin) Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not only not knowing who abducted Haleigh, but also how someone could have done it while Misty slept only four feet away from Haleigh.

A couple of examples:
Misty (Cummings):

911 Call 2-10-09
Hi, I just woke up and my backdoor was all open, and I can't find my daughter.
God d*** it, they went through that door.

CBS - Early Show 2-17-09
(Question: And how is it she could have disappeared without you waking up?)
...I mean I was a little exhausted that morn, that night...

CNN - Nancy Grace 2-21-09
Ronald Cummings:
(Please tell us what happened when you got home that night. I believe it was around three AM.)
Uh actually it was about 3:25 - 3:27
I was in shock.

Hear more audio here: Haleigh Cummings[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I really appreciate this, I researched the backwards speech for the casey anthony case and found it very interesting and feel like the investigators should really take an interest in this and follow it up as a serious lead. Anyway, listening to these selections and when Ronald says the time and backwards you note he says "I was in shock", I listened and asked a friend to listen and tell me what they heard and we both hear "I was in the shower" or "I was with Shad (or Chad)" Could that be an option and is there anyone close to the case with a name close to that?

Thank you! :0)

I'm concerned about Misti's statement "Dang I'm never going to get myself out of this." Any idea what she means?

Are you referencing Misty's reversal while talking with Greta? When she answers Greta's question about passing the lie detector test or not?
(Question: Did they use the word "pass", or did they say "There was no sign of deception"?)
Said that I passed, and they really didn't say much to me.
It's a mess never going get myself out of this.
(Crosstalk) Greta reversal: Wish it will work out.

Although the reversals I found on Misty and Ron seem to indicate they are being truthful in not knowing what happened to Haleigh nor who took her, this speech reversal does leave me with questions. Does this reversal indicate she feels personally responsible for not being able to know for sure what happened, or is there a period of time Misty was not home and she feels responsible for not being there?

Because of the next reverse speech example, it would appear to me that it may be more likely that she was there all the time. But she feels responsible even though she's doesn't know what happened.

(911 Operator: Ok. What was she last seen wearing?)
She was in her pajamas. We were sleeping.
This is true.

The reversal "This is true" occurs when Misty says "We were sleeping". Because the reversal occurs on the second statement, my belief would be that both statements in the forward speech are true. To play devil's advocate, the question to her was "What was she last seen wearing?", the question did not also include what were you both doing the last time you saw her. So, are both of her statements true, or just the first?

Although I don’t know the date of the recording, there is audio of Ron making a statement with his attorney Jerry Snider. In one of Ron’s speech reversals he seems to be still optimistic that no harm will come of his daughter when he says:

They won't hurt her, and nobody found a body.

But a reversal from his attorney Jerry Snider appears to indicate he is not as optimistic when he says:
Outlook would seem is not good.

To hear all of the reverse speech examples from Ron and Misty: Haleigh Cummings

Yeah, how do you think I feel? I have my foot in my mouth so often I have acquired athlete's tongue.

Heck, the only time I don't have my foot in my mouth is when I'm changing feet!!!

I find this all very interesting. I do have one question though for ShawnHS. You say our subconscious can pick reverse speech up, do you mean in the normal forward tense of speech or when it's being played backwards?

This is kind of a trip. I have been aware of this for awhile, but I think I have steered clear of it just because it's kind of freaky.

...I find this all very interesting. I do have one question though for ShawnHS. You say our subconscious can pick reverse speech up, do you mean in the normal forward tense of speech or when it's being played backwards?

The phenomena of reverse speech indicates that we communicate in a type of bi-language of which our subconscious receives perfectly. EEG tests show significant brain activity where reverse speech occurs in our forward speech.

Have you ever had a "feeling" someone was telling the truth or not? Perhaps you picked up on something subconsciously in their reverse speech.

Instead of "must be able to tell me something here", I hear "must be with Lindsey and Hank".

I have reviewed the recent interviews with Misty which includes the hypnosis session, and her layered voice analysis "test" for reverse speech. Her reversals are indicating that she is being truthful in what she is telling about what she knows, and she is not involved with Haleigh's disappearance. She seems to believe to her core that her cousin "Joe" is involved. Not only does she lay out her reasons in the forward speech, but also in her reversals. By the way, she says in the interview with TJ Ward that she was molested by "Joe", and her 5 year old cousin as well. If authorities are not looking at him in Haleigh's disappearance, can someone tell me why he is not being investigated for child molestation?

The two polygraphers and TJ Ward who claim the results they have show Misty has failed their tests, read lying, but they do not make their results available for public scrutiny. I have made the examples available here, and on my website that indicate Misty is being truthful which is available to the public for scrutiny. Listen to TJ Ward's speech reversals, provided below, and decide for yourself the value of the program he uses to detect "truth".

Below are a few of the reverse speech examples I've found. The brackets [ ] indicate where the reversal occurred. Side note; There is no known way to consciously control what is put forth in reverse speech.

Misty Cummings

(John Gastar: Tell me about the day in your own words.)
...so Granny, in Welaka, had some clothes that she wanted to wear, so we drove all the way over [to Welaka to get the clothes she wanted to wear].
I was not sure who's in the house. (The reversal is in response to his request.)

(TJ Ward: Do you know of any person that would bother Haleigh?)
See I really didn't know a lot of people. I mean I have suspicious, yeah. [I have people that I think about all the] time.
Thought I would get the adult feedback.

With the next three reversals there is an exchange where TJ Ward is using a tactic used in polygraph tests, and apparently while using the Layered Voice Analysis 6.50, where the examiner proclaims that they are seeing something that indicates an untruth, whereby the guilty party believes that with all the gadgetry they must be actually seeing the lie and begin confessing to the crime. In this case TJ Ward implies twice he is seeing something indicating she is not being truthful. Notice in the first reversal she is telling him that she doesn’t know anything, she’s not involved, and what he is seeing is not true. With the second two reversals, even though she is a kid she is standing her not afraid of him, and he is making a charge where he trying to stray from the truth.
(TJ Ward: ...There's things that you're not telling me. OK. And I want you to tell me about it. OK. I can see it. There's things going with you about Haleigh gone missing that you know about that you're not telling anybody.)
[There's nothing that I'm not telling nobody]. I've told everybody everything that I know. I don't know what you're trying to get out of me...
I don't know. I'm not in, it's untrue.

I'm seventeen years old what do you think? [Like come on]...
I'm not scared.

...how [much can a seventeen year old take]?
You're going to misdirection.

...cause I didn't have nothin' to do with her. I love [that little girl more than anything]. Would never hurt her. If I knew who hurt her I would tell.
Admit it. It don't look good.

Conversations are known to take place in reverse speech. In the next two examples Misty Cummings speech reversal is in response to TJ Ward's reversal.
TJ Ward:
Do you think [Haleigh got put into that van]?
I don't know if I believe you.

Misty Cummings:
[I had, I'm mean just because of] the scratch. I mean, why would there be any scratch? Why would there be, you know, why would the van be moved?
You look at decision. You're weren't there.

(TJ Ward: What do think has happened to Haleigh?)
[I don't know what’s happened to her I mean]...
Being branded by someone older.

(TJ Ward: ...Did somebody tell you not to say something about taking?)
No. Nobody told me nothin' not to say about Haleigh or nothing. [I've never been once told] not to tell where Haleigh is...
No scum to prevent that.

The Cousin named “Joe”
(TJ Ward: ...Let's go back and talk about Tommy and Joe.)
OK. Joe is psycho. He has problems really bad problems he [molested me when I was a little girl too]. He's molested my little cousin at five years old.
Was awful, so I don't need to tell it.

(TJ Ward: Do you have another brother named Joe? Misty: Nope that's my cousin. TJ Ward: That's your cousin? Misty: Yup. TJ Ward: Tell me about him.)
He's crazy. He's got mental problems. I'm telling you he's got mental problems, and he's got them bad. When he was down here, he was only down here [for a couple of wee]ks...
Evil *advertiser censored****.

...and he come to visit everybody. He come to visit my family. And you know we didn't think of anything, I know I would be safe because I'm around everybody. If I was by myself with him, [then I wouldn't be around him].
(TJ Ward: Tell me about the van.)
...my younger brother wakes up probably about maybe 12:30-1:00 in the morning. And he didn't see Joe on his bed where he usually sleeps at. So he didn't think anything, you know he thought maybe he was in the back bedroom using the phone like he always is talking on the phone. [So he went back to sleep. The next morning the van's moved in a different spot]. The keys are in a different spot...
I've suffered in the dudes name and now it's going to feel so scandalous.

...Joe usually sleeps in his boxers. He slept in his pants and sox and a shirt. [Then there's the big scratch on the side of the] van...
The mark shows he did it.

...and he come to visit everybody. He come to visit my family. And you know we didn't think of anything, I know I would be safe because I'm around everybody. If I was by myself with him, [then I wouldn't be around him].
I wouldn't go. Admit.

I went to um, [the Sheriff's office the next day to go talk to him]. Well Joe and my mom, they come and pick me up from the Sheriff's office...
More stress, making it end up with frustration.

...and Joe was [scared to even come down there to get his stuff. As soon as immediately that this happened he wan]ted to leave State. He come and got him a ride out as soon as it happened.
Knowing the *advertiser censored* believed innocent, upset that I'm not getting brake.

TJ Ward
The following examples of reverse speech are from an interview is with TJ Ward who states his title as a private investigator with Investigative Consultants International and President and CEO of the Company. And also a member of Layered Voice Analysis. He said he used a microphone and the Layered Voice Analysis 6.50 software in his interview with Misty Cummings. He states that the software will not only will it tell him if the subject is telling the truth. It will tell him if they are hiding something. It will tell him what they are not talking about from the brain waves out of the voice box and out of the voice, and it can detect this with any language.

Within 23-25 minutes he says he was able to determine that Misty Cummings has either indirect or direct knowledge as to the whereabouts of Haleigh Cummings. She is not telling the truth and she has some interest in the disappearance.

He says one could beat any machine, but he says the difference is the Layered Voice Analysis test is 95% accurate as opposed to the polygraph which is about 50% accurate. At the same time he compares the results of the two polygraph tests, which Misty Cummings failed, as running on the same lines of her not being truthful.

He says there are five different levels that he can tell what’s going on. He begins to list the ways such as (slightly paraphrasing his words) pulse rate, stress, sections if you’re hiding something, thinking level, how much energy is being used during stress to talk about what you’re talking about. If that doesn’t sound very clear, don’t worry, he assures the reporters that it is “Very effective. Probably one of the most effective tools I’ve ever seen in the course of using in an investigation.”

(Reporter: What were the results of Misty's voice test?)
She had a lot of false statements and inaccuracies for what she was talked about as to the events from February the ninth and [into February the tenth 2009] in regards to be the custodian over Haleigh Marie Cummings while she was at home.
I'm the lie that planted her with this.

(Reporter: Do you think she would volunteering for it, is it because she not a very smart person and did that, or do you think she is going for the attention, or what?)
I think she is living a very high stress level right now, and I don't know [why she is not telling the truth or who she's covering for], but in my beliefs and the many tests I've run with Layered Voice Analysis 6.50 that she knows something about the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.
I often were not too sure where her voice start to show.

From the interview with Misty:
...[When I just asked you that], it came up and said you're not sure.
I decide your hell.

To hear available reverse speech on Misty Cummings, Ronald Cummings, Jerry Snider, TJ Ward, and Marie Griffis go to the link: Haleigh Cummings

Hello WS ;)

I believe in the power of our unconscious mind 100%. I 'believe' in backward statements. What I am wondering, from my understanding of our unconscious, we don't necessarily ''tell the truth." People have an incredible capacity to lie to themselves, imho. People do things all the time that are wrong but tell themselves whatever they do and move on...in my understanding the unconscious is where we hold all of our "issues" we do not want to deal with. I have watched people act out of their "unconscious self" and they are just as confused as when they are "normal" if not moreso.

Long point: just because we really are hearing their unconscious "thoughts" that does not mean they hold any more truth than their conscious words/thoughts.

Many molesters do not think they are doing 'anything wrong'. If you asked them point blank if they 'molested' a child, they can say 'no' and pass because that IS the truth for them.

I know this isn't the same as statement analysis or a lie detector but that is also my point. If LE, the FBI, etc. didn't think MC was lying...why don't they move on and investigate say..uncle joe? Are we saying that the FBI or LE has not looked into this information? I don't know. I am asking. :confused:

While I think the backward speech is real but I do question the interpretations such as in the Casey Anthony case where she says; "boys did this" or something like that. I agree that either Casey was mixed up in some dangerous stuff, boys that did it, who are afraid to come forward...carmen the next door neighbors kid messed up a blackberry(that probably never existed in the first place)that has 'zanny's' number in it...:confused: If you want to interpret her statement that way it seems like all kinds of stuff must have been going on. But I take that statement that she "did it for boys." To be with a boy. To be with the Boys. Casey Anthony was/is/imho "boy crazy." (you should look at her photobucket or the thread about it to see that is true.)

Every interpretation here for the MC and for the CA case I see the complete opposite. I expect to hear stuff like: oh, god, that poor baby(Haleigh or Caylee)..I loved her...someone help find that baby...I am innocent...
The backward stuff that comes out does not make me think they are telling the truth forward. I would like it to but...

I think it would be interesting to do this to a person we know is completely innocent of what you are accusing them of(this is not practical as it would be cruel to do to a person)and ask them the questions like they were a suspect and then even say you KNOW they are lying and have them under suspicion a la(the 'pressure' LE has put on MC with TM tricking her and RC and all): MC...AND THEN listen to what they had to say backward.

Again, I do not think this is a pseudoscience. I think it is very real. But I think something is being lost in "translation." I know that I am of the opinion that both MC, RC and the whole Anthony clan are all lying liars who lie and so that may cloud my opinion and that is why I am not agreeing with the interpretations presented on the various websites dedicated to backward speech(not speaking of only one or anything-I have always been disappointed that backwards speech never meshes up with my intuition).

So, if we find out that uncle joe, or some stranger took Haleigh and no one in her family had anything to do with it or knows anything about it I will know that I was very wrong. Same if at trial Casey comes out with the story of the boys who "did this." I would also be amazed at the level of corruption, ignorance...what would it be that would keep LE in two huge cases from looking further into the case and stopping on the young women involved and focusing on them when they are "innocent."

Very disturbing if true.

We will see...but these interpretations also go against: all other evidence. Even using statement analysis we can see all of these examples are lying. Big time. Maybe they are lying for "good" reasons...but I do not believe in that...least of all when it involves your missing child. :mad:

...Soooooooooo jmo....:blowkiss:

Chiquita71 you certainly have thrown a lot out there.

Let me first reiterate that there is no known way to consciously control what is put forth in reverse speech.

David J. Oates discovered reverse speech more than 25 yrs. ago. Since he has been aware of the phenomena the longest, and using him as the example, he has found true speech reversals to be 100% accurate. Therefore since there is no known way to control what is revealed through reverse speech, it can be said that reverse speech offers the highest of truths. I've been aware of reverse speech for about 8 yrs. now and have not found anything to the contrary myself. Here is a link to an article from his site entitled How to Find and Understand True Speech Reversals. I've already given the links to other articles which validate the existence and accuracy of reverse speech from his site in this thread.

chiquita71: "Every interpretation here for the MC and for the CA case I see the complete opposite. I expect to hear stuff like: oh, god, that poor baby(Haleigh or Caylee)..I loved her...someone help find that baby...I am innocent...
The backward stuff that comes out does not make me think they are telling the truth forward. I would like it to but..."

To make your statement true, you would have to completely dismiss all of MC speech reversals such as;
And I don't know about the source remove her.,
This is true.
I was not sure who's in the house.
No scum to prevent that.

Do you believe MC when she told TJ Ward that she was molested by "Joe", and he molested her 5 yr. old cousin? If so, is the reversal Was awful, so I don't need to tell it. not to be believed as accurate when it is a specific reference to the forward speech?

You also mention Casey Anthony. I have about 4 dozen examples of speech reversals of her. None of them indicate direct involvement in the death of her child. They do indicate that other(s) are involved, she is scared and also a reversal where she says
Not this guilty. and"I still love her."

chiquita71: "...I think it would be interesting to do this to a person we know is completely innocent of what you are accusing them of(this is not practical as it would be cruel to do to a person)and ask them the questions like they were a suspect and then even say you KNOW they are lying and have them under suspicion a la(the 'pressure' LE has put on MC with TM tricking her and RC and all): MC...AND THEN listen to what they had to say backward..."

I recently posted 5 examples of reverse speech of man named Gary Hilton. Here is an example of a case where there is a confession to a murder. The person leads authorities to the exact location where the body is found. And he is convicted in the court of law for the crime. This shows irrefutable proof of Gary Hilton’s involvement. Therefore can reverse speech examples that are found on Gary Hilton, regarding any involvement with the crime, leave any doubt as to the accuracy and validity of reverse speech? In these examples 5 for 5 reversals show clearly his reversals are congruent with the forward speech in referencing Meredith Emerson as he relates his story. Would that be sufficient to satisfy your curiosity? Link to web page: Gary Hilton

chiquita71: "If LE, the FBI, etc. didn't think MC was lying...why don't they move on and investigate say..uncle joe? Are we saying that the FBI or LE has not looked into this information? I don't know. I am asking."

The first problem is they think she is lying. For 18 years investigators believed the stepfather for Jaycee Dugard was lying when he claimed he had nothing to do with her disappearance, and look how that turned out. I still would like someone to tell me if they are not looking at "Joe" as a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance, why aren't they at least investigating him for child molestation?

Chiquita71 you certainly have thrown a lot out there.

Let me first reiterate that there is no known way to consciously control what is put forth in reverse speech.

David J. Oates discovered reverse speech more than 25 yrs. ago. Since he has been aware of the phenomena the longest, and using him as the example, he has found true speech reversals to be 100% accurate. Therefore since there is no known way to control what is revealed through reverse speech, it can be said that reverse speech offers the highest of truths. I've been aware of reverse speech for about 8 yrs. now and have not found anything to the contrary myself. Here is a link to an article from his site entitled How to Find and Understand True Speech Reversals. I've already given the links to other articles which validate the existence and accuracy of reverse speech from his site in this thread.

chiquita71: "Every interpretation here for the MC and for the CA case I see the complete opposite. I expect to hear stuff like: oh, god, that poor baby(Haleigh or Caylee)..I loved her...someone help find that baby...I am innocent...
The backward stuff that comes out does not make me think they are telling the truth forward. I would like it to but..."

To make your statement true, you would have to completely dismiss all of MC speech reversals such as;
This is true.
No scum to prevent that.

Do you believe MC when she told TJ Ward that she was molested by "Joe", and he molested her 5 yr. old cousin? If so, is the reversal Was awful, so I don't need to tell it. not to be believed as accurate when it is a specific reference to the forward speech?

You also mention Casey Anthony. I have about 4 dozen examples of speech reversals of her. None of them indicate direct involvement in the death of her child. They do indicate that other(s) are involved, she is scared and also a reversal where she says
Not this guilty. and"I still love her."

chiquita71: "...I think it would be interesting to do this to a person we know is completely innocent of what you are accusing them of(this is not practical as it would be cruel to do to a person)and ask them the questions like they were a suspect and then even say you KNOW they are lying and have them under suspicion a la(the 'pressure' LE has put on MC with TM tricking her and RC and all): MC...AND THEN listen to what they had to say backward..."

I recently posted 5 examples of reverse speech of man named Gary Hilton. Here is an example of a case where there is a confession to a murder. The person leads authorities to the exact location where the body is found. And he is convicted in the court of law for the crime. This shows irrefutable proof of Gary Hilton’s involvement. Therefore can reverse speech examples that are found on Gary Hilton, regarding any involvement with the crime, leave any doubt as to the accuracy and validity of reverse speech? In these examples 5 for 5 reversals show clearly his reversals are congruent with the forward speech in referencing Meredith Emerson as he relates his story. Would that be sufficient to satisfy your curiosity? Link to web page: Gary Hilton

chiquita71: "If LE, the FBI, etc. didn't think MC was lying...why don't they move on and investigate say..uncle joe? Are we saying that the FBI or LE has not looked into this information? I don't know. I am asking."

The first problem is they think she is lying. For 18 years investigators believed the stepfather for Jaycee Dugard was lying when he claimed he had nothing to do with her disappearance, and look how that turned out. I still would like someone to tell me if they are not looking at "Joe" as a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance, why aren't they at least investigating him for child molestation?

Quote Respect ShawnHS :) And respect for the work you do with backward speech. I knew about backward statements before I came to WS but I had not seen your site till I read this thread. Thank you for answering my questions.

What I was meaning to say and was really all over the place about it :slap: was (as example) Casey or Misty saying through backward statement "I'm innocent." I get that you are saying that backward speech is always the truth because we are not conscious enough of it to be able to "lie"(and I agree). They truly believe/think, even in their subconscious that they are innocent. IIRC Casey says; "I'm not that guilty" in Casey's mind she probably is- and has laid most, if not all the blame for Caylee's death, on anyone and everyone else and especially if she was the one who killed Caylee or knows how Caylee died. Most "criminals" are not known for taking responsibility for their actions. So she would say forward and backward that she is "not that guilty." If she gave Caylee to "boys" or knows the boys that hurt Caylee, we are still looking for her to speak of this forward. The other examples continue on and state that maybe they or she is afraid to come forward with this information. This still fits with my interpretation that Casey knows more than she is telling about the disappearance and death of her daughter.

And "I still love her." Well, that probably is the truth. Even if Casey killed Caylee she can/may/probably still loves her. That love is where we expect it would be, in her unconscious. Many people have killed and said they did it because they loved the person. Same with Misty. Maybe what happened was not something that she feels guilty over? If she knows what happened to Haleigh but knows she could have done nothing to prevent it...and for whatever reason can't or won't share that info, she would also say the same thing backwards and forwards. And would be telling the "truth."

I am a believer in plain 'ole statement analysis and so I am excited about backward speech also. Where I think we differ is that I feel that the unconscious statements should be 'analyzed' the same as conscious statements. It is not the truth or accuracy of the backward statements themselves or that those involved are incorrect in their interpretations of what is being said backward. It is the interpretation of the information that is received though backward speech that I differ so greatly.

These are just my interpretations. :rolleyes:

I can play this statement either way. 1. She is saying that she is completely innocent or ignorant as to what happened to Haleigh. Or 2. She just doesn't know "about the source remove her" she wasn't privy to that info or she was off doing something else. She is lying by omission even in her unconscious statements. I don't think backward speech would bring up any more information to a question asked than in forward speech. Just because she does not know 'about the source remove her' does not mean she knows nothing about what happened to Haleigh.

This is true.

I forgot the context for this answer.

If it was a drug deal gone bad, and Misty did not know who these people were, she would be telling the truth forward and backward. Whatever the situation, Misty(to me) is just saying she is not sure of who's in the house. Not that she knows nothing of what happened to Haleigh.

The phrase "I'm not in" could again allude to Misty only being privy to certain information. And the "it's untrue" I have no context for.

No scum to prevent that.

Again, the same point. This statement can go either way and might even confirm the above theory that she feels she is innocent because what happened was something she was unable to prevent. Depending on Misty's inner moral code, any given person's inner moral code; they are telling their truth as they see it. These statements do not satisfy me, frontwards or backwards that Misty is telling all she knows.

Do you believe MC when she told TJ Ward that she was molested by "Joe", and he molested her 5 yr. old cousin?

Yes. But this is not about Haleigh. If uncle joe is not the one who took Haleigh, regardless of whether it is Misty or the family, then she can answer this without any deception frontwards and backwards because it is not about her. Not about what she may have done. Being molested was something done to her when she was a child. If her forward mind knows what did happen to Haleigh and she is trying to deflect attention it would be smart to bring up uncle joe. He molested her and her little cousin and if she knows what happened to Haleigh was an accident and she or whoever knows about this are really good people and uncle joe was never brought to justice for what he did and he is still getting away with it why not pin it on him? This would be an easy moral choice for some. We each would see this situation differently.

So she brings up uncle joe and what she is saying forwards and backwards is the truth. Was she asked; "do you think uncle joe took Haleigh?" It would be interesting to hear the backward speech to that answer, if we are seriously thinking uncle joe had something to do with this. And, I too hope and wonder if LE is following up on uncle joe because of the molestation regardless of whether he took Haleigh.

"The first problem is they think she is lying." (Quoted from your post with respect.)

I am unfamiliar with the Dugard case but I think you are saying that LE(was investigating)thought the step-dad was lying(for 18 years)but in the end found out they were wrong? And you are saying that backward speech showed he was telling the truth? That is interesting but it would make sense for a person who was telling the truth, of course. This time LE was wrong but each case would be different, again because of the inner moral code and all I spoke about in the beginning of my post. Each case would be as different as the mind we are analyzing, forward and backward. So, the flaw that LE was wrong would be the factor in that case(if I am understanding you correctly). And, if LE is corrupt or inept and they are focusing on an total innocent while dismissing leads to the true perp, then as I said: that is disturbing. I know it does happen, has happened. I am not close enough to the Haleigh case to give my opinion of LE involved but with Caylee Anthony I do not feel that is the case.

For me the Cummings and the Anthony family do enough obvious lying up front and in your face(see WS threads "Cindy/George/Lee/Casey's inconsistencies) that reading what they have to say backwards wouldn't be able to, on it's own change my mind. Especially when I hear the same story backward as I do forward and I still interpret deception. :twocents:

...jmo...

What IF Misty is telling the truth but her believing Joe did it is throwing off the test. She could feel responsible because Joe was there. I wonder what has been done to follow up on Joe? Maybe the fresh eyes LE now has on the case will pursue this.

...This is true.

I forgot the context for this answer....

In my previous post I purposely only listed the reverse speech of Misty, but still left the link attached for easy reference.
This is true.
No scum to prevent that.

90% of reverse speech is in direct relationship to the forward speech. Which would include responding to comments or questions during a conversation with someone.

If someone were only looking at the reversals by themselves they can easily be taken out of context to fit into the possibility of a scenario that best fits ones beliefs. But with the reversal "This is true" it's not so easy to fit a scenario to its meaning. Because you weren't able to remember the content, it tells me you didn't take the time to listen to the 20 seconds of audio, and therefore didn't take the time to seriously consider how the reversal directly relates to the forward speech. If you didn't do it for that one, I can only assume you didn't do it for the other examples as well. By interjecting possible scenarios, your responses are taking out of context what the reversals are referencing in the forward.

Metaphors are found quite a bit in reverse speech, and can be a little tricky to try and interpret. But Misty's reversals appear to be pretty straight forward.

It would seem in the case with Misty, no matter what she is indicating in her reverse speech, as far as being truthful in telling everything she knows, it doesn't matter. People have already decided she is guilty of either knowing who took her, or is directly involved. Everything I've found so far does not appear to indicate that is so. Believe me if her reverse speech were indicating this, I would be the first on the mountain top to shout it out.

In her interview with TJ Ward, he asks her to tell him more about her brother Tommy and her cousin "Joe" (I put quotations, because from what I can tell LE is protecting his identity, which I guess could translate into protecting him). She starts with "Joe" by establishing his character which includes molesting her, and her 5 year old cousin. Even though she talks of her brothers character by providing insight as to how he might be capable of abducting Haleigh, I could find no reversals about her brother. But there are several in reference to "Joe".

TJ Ward later asks her to tell him more about the van. She talks of how "Joe" was missing in the middle of the night. The van keys were moved, and the van was moved overnight. She points out the damage to the van which includes the reversal "The mark shows he did it."

She is asked to tell what she knows, and she is asked who she thinks could have been involved. At each turn no one seems to be listening. I can only imagine her level of frustration when in a speech reversal she says "
Knowing the *advertiser censored* believed innocent, upset that I'm not getting brake."

I have a hard enough time understand what people are saying in forward speech. This is all very confusing to me. How long has reverse speech been around? Or should I ask been researched?

What IF Misty is telling the truth but her believing Joe did it is throwing off the test. She could feel responsible because Joe was there. I wonder what has been done to follow up on Joe? Maybe the fresh eyes LE now has on the case will pursue this.

Quote Respect tiredblondy :)

Yes. This is about what I am thinking. With what Misty has to say in backward speech does have elements of her 'innocence' but forward indicators, LE, lie detector, and statement analysis show deception. I am saying that the deception does not have to mean that she is the one who hurt Haleigh, maybe she just knows something about it and can't tell.

What if it was Uncle Joe and she is so damaged(and I understand both my husband's sisters were molested by an uncle)she can not bring herself-except through backward speech to implicate him? What if he was still coming over to molest Misty and he started on Haleigh?

My sister in laws are grown 40 year old women. Their molester uncle is very old and in a wheel chair and they are still afraid of him. Misty is only 17? 18? I wonder when Uncle Joe stopped(?) molesting her?

I would not put this theory on any other threads on this case because I do not have enough info but what I have put here is in response to the backward speech statements. Because with all other evidence I have studied I found Misty to be deceptive and because I give credit to backward speech I wanted to reconcile the two.

I am also interested in what has been done re: joe. Looks like I have some threads to read! :)

...jmo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member