Baez & Casey's relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOO Please! He is doing his job, defending her. I don't think he personally believes her, but he is doing his job.......and a darn good one at that. I don't think they could be getting it on in jail, now them would be some real tapes to watch. He would'nt being doing his job if he came out and said OOO well, I think she killed her kid, but they have nothing on her. JMO As far as him being there till 1:30 in the morning...........over time, without reporters.

interesting! I had not heard that. :waitasec: I'm sure time will tell. This is unfortunately, like watching a train wreck and there is nothing we can do to stop it

I have not heard this....I've heard (or read on here) that JB was recommended to Casey while she was in a holding cell????

I actually would not put it past Casey. She likes control and what better way to control a man than by giving him and then controlling what he most wants...

I honestly don't think this lawyer is all that experienced (I read 3 years somewhere) and that he might be easily manipulated by a client due to his lack of experience.

OOOO Please! He is doing his job, defending her. I don't think he personally believes her, but he is doing his job.......and a darn good one at that. I don't think they could be getting it on in jail, now them would be some real tapes to watch. He would'nt being doing his job if he came out and said OOO well, I think she killed her kid, but they have nothing on her. JMO As far as him being there till 1:30 in the morning...........over time, without reporters.

Let's hope I'm sick and demented and that you guys are right.
However, there does not have to be a physical relationship for there to be an affair going on. Ask all of those wives/husbands whose spouses have had email or internet affairs. Again this could just be my warped mind perhaps still trying to recover from the shock of Edwards.

I actually would not put it past Casey. She likes control and what better way to control a man than by giving him and then controlling what he most wants...

I honestly don't think this lawyer is all that experienced (I read 3 years somewhere) and that he might be easily manipulated by a client due to his lack of experience.

This is exactly the feeling I'm getting. The promise of "IT" is even more of a motivator than if you already got "it." I can really see her playing that card and Baez falling for it. "Oh, Jose you are the only that truly understands me! You are so smart and sensitive. I am forever in your debt, blah, blah, blah:blowkiss:"

Yes, the only person Casey might actually open up to is a love interest, and JB might be willing to do anything to win this case. Just my opinion.

Yes, the only person Casey might actually open up to is a love interest, and JB might be willing to do anything to win this case. Just my opinion.

That's another point I didn't think about...:waitasec:
But, I'm not sure that Baez really wants Casey to confess. That may put him in a tough spot. I feel more that Casey is in total control of him at this point and he may not even know it. But apparently there are a lot of people that don't see this...so I may just be imagining things or they (other posters) are just naive and innocent and have never been cheated on.
jmo

I don't think they have a romantic relationship, but I am curious as to how she acquired him. She had no job, that we know of, and has opted to hire a private attorney vs. a public defender? I am very curious as to who is paying him and how they got connected.

manatee... I totally agree. I brought up the same subject after seeing the body language between them the huge smile that lit up Casey's face when she first saw him, was more IMHO, then the relief of a client to see she had a lawyer. It was like she knew him personally.

OTH maybe Casey lights up like that with "all" men.

I don't think they have a romantic relationship, but I am curious as to how she acquired him. She had no job, that we know of, and has opted to hire a private attorney vs. a public defender? I am very curious as to who is paying him and how they got connected.

Last night on NG a caller asked and it was mentioned that he was not a public defender and that he was apparently doing this "pro-bono." Not sure if it's true...

I posted this on another thread but I'm curious at to how others feel.
This is JMHO. I get the feeling that there is something romantic going on between the two. When it was mentioned on NG that Baez had stayed until early morning hours and over 4hrs talking to Casey, I wondered if he was married (which I can't seem to find) If he is, what the heck is his wife thinking???? I woman would Casey's sexual history would not be someone I would want around my husband for soooo many hours. I think when this is all said and done we are going to hear of a possible sexual relationship (JMHO). Perhaps this is why he is so duped into thinking that she is not involved in Caylee's disappearance. He is inlove???
Anyone else get this feeling?

I am just about ready to fall out of my chair!

Why in the world would anyone think there is a sexual relationship between the two? He is her lawyer, he is supposed to visit her in jail and give her advice. What kind of attorney would he be if he never visited her in jail?

Please!!!!!

Again...kennedy, edwards, hart, baker, gingrich, NYC governor Spitzer with call girl, the other one who had an affair with a man(forgot his name, sorry) should I go on? All apparently intelligent men that ruined everything to have sex with....I won't say it...you get the idea. Smarter men (and I'm sure women too), have ruined everything for that. So I would not be surprised.

I sure hope this RUMOR doesn't become FACT by the end of the day.

Last night on NG a caller asked and it was mentioned that he was not a public defender and that he was apparently doing this "pro-bono." Not sure if it's true...

"Pro-bono"....... hehehe (Channeling Beavis & Butthead)

I doubt he'd fall for the likes of Casey... for what? A quickie with a sickie? lol

And you have to hope even Baez would realize that submitting to a disturbed & manipulative woman like Casey would be a very powerful weapon she could use to threaten him with in the future.

Actually, I'd hope he's protecting himself against totally unfounded accusations also because I believe Casey will throw ANYONE under the bus if the mood strikes her. She's a user & an abuser.

I heard on Greta last night that Baez had stayed with Casey until 1:30 am on Tuesday Morning. That seems very odd to me. Why can't he talk to her during normal hours.??

Maybe because he is working on her case during normal hours. Having to work with places that are open during normal hours.

Attorneys visit their clients in jail all the time and at all hours of the day and night. This is nothing new.

I am just about ready to fall out of my chair!

Why in the world would anyone think there is a sexual relationship between the two? He is her lawyer, he is supposed to visit her in jail and give her advice. What kind of attorney would he be if he never visited her in jail?

Please!!!!!

Foxxtrot: maybe we are old, jaded, people that have seen this far too many times. Person in power with charisma, young impressionable apparent victim that uses male attention for self-worth...better people have fallen. It's not the visits so much as reading body language, small cues, knowing Casey's past, somehow your gut gives you the suspicion that something is not quite right. But you are right. I have no facts just my gut...and again, and again I sure hope I am completely wrong and my mind is playing tricks of me and Baez is a pure in his thoughts. :rolleyes:

I sure hope this RUMOR doesn't become FACT by the end of the day.

I SURE HOPE WE KNOW THIS IS JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION!!!! PLEASE! ONLY MY OPINION! I DIDN'T NOT HEAR THIS ANYWHERE. IT WAS NOT REPORTED ANY WHERE. JUST ME AND MY GUT!
ok i will stop screaming. This should not be even a rumor. I did not hear from anyone that it was happening or read it it is simply my "MY" sick perverted mind feeling this. It may or may not be the case.
There is certainly no evidence of it. I hope everyone knows the difference between a rumor and a theory or a gut feeling or for that matter a fact.

I think this is totally ridiculous... it's not like they can carry on an affair in the wee hours of the morning. It's a jail!

And I take offence to the comment about a woman "with her sexual history" as well. What do we even know about her sex life other than that she's had at least one partner? And even if she had 1000, so what?

Jose Baez

He has more experience than 3 years.

Let's hope I'm sick and demented and that you guys are right.
However, there does not have to be a physical relationship for there to be an affair going on. Ask all of those wives/husbands whose spouses have had email or internet affairs. Again this could just be my warped mind perhaps still trying to recover from the shock of Edwards.

Just because some husbands cheat on their wives does not in any way suggest that Baez is having an affair with anyone much less Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks