Baez files yet another motion re: Video of Casey's reaction to remains found

i still dont get it... doesnt it make her look more guilty by NOT releasing it?

"Must be pretty incriminating since we cant see it.. must be true what they say"... :( potentioal juror's thoughts

moo

I'm sure many people will have just that reaction to the tape being sealed. I can't help but wonder what exactly Judge S. saw that makes him call it "highly" inflammatory"? Did she mouth something that can clearly be read by her lip movements? Did she have a reaction more indicative of someone who had been caught than of grief? Inquiring minds want to know!

Oh, please let's not call it our problem with delayed gratification - let's just call it we're tired of being promised info we are apparently legally entitled to see and are led to expect we will receive and being jerked around and not getting it after all.

I think we have a right to a little righteous indignation when time after time we are told something will happen and it doesn't or has some vague or inexplicable delay.

D@mn, you tell it! LOL

I just have a very STRONG, STRONG feeling there is something MUCH more to JB not wanting this video released. It is NOT just because KC's reaction is possible inflammatory. Keep in mind, JS filed a complaint with the bar on JB and there is a third person who has remained unknown who has also filed a complaint against JB with the bar. I think once these complaints are made known (not sure the procedure on this and how it works) we will understand a lot more. I have read somethings having to do with JB and this tape and I believe them to be true. This tape would not only be harmful to KC but JB as well. I guess we will see if and when this tape comes ito the trial or becomes public if the media is successful in it's fight to release the tape.
Let me just say, IF it were ONLY because JB thought KC's reaction was could be interpreted wrong, that is not a sufficient argument (IMO), as the world is made up completely of people's perception and every person could interpret it differently. I would bet the farm this tape coming out would damage more than just KC.

I hope we see it now because if we have to wait til trial then we will only get to see parts of it---I wanna the whole thang.

I just have a very STRONG, STRONG feeling there is something MUCH more to JB not wanting this video released. It is NOT just because KC's reaction is possible inflammatory. Keep in mind, JS filed a complaint with the bar on JB and there is a third person who has remained unknown who has also filed a complaint against JB with the bar. I think once these complaints are made known (not sure the procedure on this and how it works) we will understand a lot more. I have read somethings having to do with JB and this tape and I believe them to be true. This tape would not only be harmful to KC but JB as well. I guess we will see if and when this tape comes ito the trial or becomes public if the media is successful in it's fight to release the tape.
Let me just say, IF it were ONLY because JB thought KC's reaction was could be interpreted wrong, that is not a sufficient argument (IMO), as the world is made up completely of people's perception and every person could interpret it differently. I would bet the farm this tape coming out would damage more than just KC.

ITA! And, I think JB wants to keep it from being released as much for himself as for KC!

OK! So now that the trial is over, can we get this video unsealed and released? I REALLY want to see this!

OK! So now that the trial is over, can we get this video unsealed and released? I REALLY want to see this!
Bob Kealing tweeted this evening that the media has filed a motion to have it unsealed.

Yes, can the video now be unsealed? I would really like to see it..even if it means nothing now.

*Edit* Just saw the reply above mine, thanks.

Bob Kealing tweeted this evening that the media has filed a motion to have it unsealed.

Ooooh! Thanks! I can't wait to see this one! I hope it is something that can be released. I don't see why they wouldn't. Off to the lawyers thread!

He did not follow rules in court or judges orders so he feels he can do whatever he wants now with filings and motions no matter how out there they are- IMO.

I think I read somewhere today that some news network was asking for it to be released. She's free so why not? Can't wait to see it. There is something in it if JB fought so hard against it.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that the verdict is in and Casey Anthony has been found not guilty of murdering or abusing her daughter, Caylee, a controversial videotape could surface.

On Dec. 11, 2008, after weeks of extensive searches, the Central Florida community watched media reports with bated breath as remains of a child were found off Suburban Drive in the area of the Anthony family home. The remains were found by a meter reader named Roy Kronk who had wandered into the woods to relieve himself. They had been under water for several weeks due to Tropical Storm Fay.

Casey Anthony, now 25, was in the Orange County Jail at the time and was brought to a nurse's station at the jail and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the discovery of a child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, and since the trial is over, a motion has been filed with the court to release the tape. The case's original judge, Stan Strickland, had previously ordered that video be sealed.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28487710/detail.html#ixzz1RXaslW9y

I know there is no point in dwelling on the "would've and could've" but it makes me so mad that this video was sealed. It is evidence. Evidence that could have shown the jury even more that ICA had no feelings of grief regarding her daughters death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back