Baez & Geraldo to speak @ HNBA Convention in Dallas, TX. August 31-September 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would feel the same way!Those 2 are really using the Hispanic race card to benefit themselves, I have never read of either one of them doing anything to help any Hispanics except themselves.:innocent:
I really feel sorry for any future clients of Mr.Baez,what happened with FCA trial was a fluke the next client will not be so lucky. I personally would not hire him for a traffic ticket.Someone should make a movie of the trial as a comedy,it would be a hit. I laughed so hard at that legal team I almost peed my pants! :waitasec:The mumbling,bumbling,and stumbling of that team made them winning mind blowing.:waitasec:

:twocents: SNARK ALERT!!!!!!!!:twocents:

:twocents: As a proud, happy & "married into this particular ethnicity by CHOICE MANY (35!) years ago", I am old enough to remember a certain young New York news commentator/reporter/investigative journalist with a law degree who tho born Gerald Michael Riviera had a "few " akas that he used to his advantage! One of which was "Jerry Rivers" when he worked for the NYPD! The "Geraldo" arrived for TV around early 1970's, well after law school when he was representing the Young Lords, a strong PR activist group, when ethnic identity earned him more American $$$$ .

:truce: Oh yeah, the DH is PR, Island born, NYC bred and quite pleasantly familiar with "this" extended Rivera (N.B. correct spelling!) family!

PS: The family incorporated the maternal heritage (Jewish) into family life more than the paternal Puerto Rican, even to the "oops" by mother Lillian in spelling his last name on the BC and him achieving a Bar Mitzvah! :innocent:

The blind leading the blind. What a farce.
Will Jose also be giving an insight into how to put together a visually pleasing easel chart?

Is that WITH or WITHOUT spell check?...............:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Geraldo and Baez. I'll bet that no one will keep their breakfast down with that glaring mustache staring at them. I know I couldn't.

I wouldn't walk to the end of the street to hear what these two have to say.:sick:

I understand that the Hispanic legal community would be proud of JB, much as the African American community was proud of JC after the OJ debacle. However, IMHO, JC at least was responsible for the confusion and discord he created by using facts and imagery. JB flat out lied. JMO.

I guess they had to do this session at breakfast as an incentive to attend. I'd like to see the interest or attendance if it was later. As it is, everyone will be busy getting some coffee and sustenance to wake up. JB and technology and social networking ... What a laugh! I wonder if he will have some charts on posters with stick-ons or his paper whiteboard with marker pens?

the way these things work is that they charge a rediculous "donation" amount and the speakers get paid very well....

Has there been any media coverage on how Bae'z appearance at the convention went?

Wow. Maybe it was so bad that no one wanted to say anything!!! Nothing about Baez at the convention? Hmm, methinks it didn't go so well!

What a difference money makes on one's opinion.

Geraldo Rivera calls Casey Anthony a 'narcissistic child killing *advertiser censored*'

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...cissistic-child-killing-*advertiser censored*

IMO

I'll bet Baez was expecting all kinds of media attention from this. I haven't seen any...and I've looked. :floorlaugh:

I guess he has to start somewhere. He was with good company, maybe he had a chance to educate himself with all the professionals he was surrounded by.
Although we all thought being in the company of a seasoned attorney like CM he would blossom but instead the seasoned attorney decided to pretend he was a newby it seemed. BUT it worked sooooo.....we still search for the answers of what is justice?

I'll bet Baez was expecting all kinds of media attention from this. I haven't seen any...and I've looked. :floorlaugh:

I live in the DFW area and did see a blurb on local TV. I just barely caught it because I was busy with something else when it came on. Not sure which TV channel carried it. It showed Baez making his opening remark which said something like "Florida is still trying to get a piece of Casey." (That may be paraphrased.) He paused. I thought he was waiting for laughter. There was only uncomfortable silence. Eventually, he started speaking again, but then the blurb was over. I've been trying to find a clip of it ever since, but so far no luck.

I live in the DFW area and did see a blurb on local TV. I just barely caught it because I was busy with something else when it came on. Not sure which TV channel carried it. It showed Baez making his opening remark which said something like "Florida is still trying to get a piece of Casey." (That may be paraphrased.) He paused. I thought he was waiting for laughter. There was only uncomfortable silence. Eventually, he started speaking again, but then the blurb was over. I've been trying to find a clip of it ever since, but so far no luck.

I was thinking..it's not like this was a defense attorney convention. There would be all sorts of attorneys there, including prosecutors, child adovates, etc. It's not like he was with his team in a bar celebrating their victory. :waitasec:

I was thinking..it's not like this was a defense attorney convention. There would be all sorts of attorneys there, including prosecutors, child adovates, etc. It's not like he was with his team in a bar celebrating their victory. :waitasec:

True, and not all of them may have appreciated his remark about Casey. From what I've seen of Baez though, I doubt he noticed it.

As I googled for any news about the convention, I came across something quite amusing. Not sure if I can post the link, but if you google My Latino Voice and Jose Baez you'll come across the National Latino Top 10. I guess there are no ethnic boundaries when it comes to those displeased with Mr. Baez.

As I googled for any news about the convention, I came across something quite amusing. Not sure if I can post the link, but if you google My Latino Voice and Jose Baez you'll come across the National Latino Top 10. I guess there are no ethnic boundaries when it comes to those displeased with Mr. Baez.

Thank you for that! wow
I really liked #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members