Baez interviewed on In Sessions 2011.04.05

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to work up the interest to comment on Baez's In Sessions blah blah - but - :sick: - all I can say is if Baez is getting choked up - it's because he knows he is going to lose - and lose BAD....

ITA! Which is the reason he is on this show, with his FB buddies. "What can you do for my client?" keeps ringing in my head.
To the tune of Anticipation-
It's desperation.

And, I'm sorry...does anyone happen to have the numerous videos of JA or LDB on these talk shows so I can watch? Yeah...didn't think so.
How many shows has Baez proudly waddled onto?
It's hysterical in a way that he pizzes and moans about media scrutiny, yet he couldn't get to a microphone fast enough, and even fought a gag order.

All I have to say to Baez's whining: You made your bed.

Thank goodness for Sunny Hostin contributing her legal opinion at InSession. She brings sanity back to those people.

This from the man who is so worried about media leaks and questions witnesses on the stand about speaking with or cooperating with the media. What a hypocrite he is and a fool as well.

Thank you for saying that. That is what I have believed all along and haven't seen anything so far to change my mind. I think Casey's relationship with her mother is going to be brought up and more than once. The only problem with that is that I think Cindy was strict, not abusive.

I remember reading that Cindy came home and found Casey with Jesse Grund lying on her bed watching TV. They were fully clothed and had Caylee laying on the bed with them. Cindy thought that 'inappropriate' and a kicked him out.

I think the 'family dynamics', specifically Casey and Cindy's relationship will play a big role in her defense.

I think most Moms and daughters have disagreements, fights and tempers flair,
We have KC with a baby living with her parents and i dont think she wanted to abide by mom and dads rules. She had a built in baby sitter she had no money no job, the grandparents bought everything (I'd bet my last dollar they gave KC money to pay Zanny the Nanny that never existed) I think Mom cindy wanted KC to finallybe a responsible Mother and take care of her child...

I dont think it had anything to do with her beinf Jealous of Cindys attention to the baby? Heck they dont even know who the Daddy was! Says alot about Missy KC.

Anyone remember all the hearings thus far? I have yet to be impressed by anything they have done so far. jmo

It's hysterical in a way that he pizzes and moans about media scrutiny, yet he couldn't get to a microphone fast enough, and even fought a gag order.

Exactly!! It takes two to tango.

Thank you for saying that. That is what I have believed all along and haven't seen anything so far to change my mind. I think Casey's relationship with her mother is going to be brought up and more than once. The only problem with that is that I think Cindy was strict, not abusive.I remember reading that Cindy came home and found Casey with Jesse Grund lying on her bed watching TV. They were fully clothed and had Caylee laying on the bed with them. Cindy thought that 'inappropriate' and a kicked him out.

I think the 'family dynamics', specifically Casey and Cindy's relationship will play a big role in her defense.

Interesting perspective. I thought she was never strict enough. Casey never, that I can tell, suffered any consequences for any of her actions. The stealing money - not once, not twice, but countless times, from countless family members. The lying. Seems all Cindy ever really did was cover up all of her gross behavior. Even when George wanted to do something about her, Cindy didn't.

Oh, Quiteth! :floorlaugh:

Did you just thwart me? I feel like the stupidest now! LMAO

Part two S L O W L Y uploading now, btw. Anyone know if he has called back in or if there is anything else of value on InSession today? If so, let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!

A moment of pain.........
I have to listen to this twice and JB just said there are a number of people who have never quited on me......... QUITED a new word????? Ouch that hurts my ears! See how much I love you guys! LOL
:rant:

Are we sure he didn't say...there are a number of people who have never been acquitted on me....

That would be more accurate wouldn't it???

These are the kind of statements that really cause me to worry

I've always thought for this reason Casey made up the third ZFG story in her jail letter. She has to admit to originally lying to LE about ZFG kidnapping Caylee at the beginning and I think she will claim she didn't want CA to know of her secret plot to move her and Caylee out. Therefore, she felt Caylee was safe and in good hands thus partying, etc. in that duration. Like everything else in this case switching her story around always creates new questions that cannot be explained away so they have to widdle down the biggest obstacles and hope for the best. I don't think it's even worth pursuing if they cannot produce ZFG. I really don't think a jury is gonna buy some bs about ZFG in hiding or went to the moon for that matter. I know I don't.

This from the man who is so worried about media leaks and questions witnesses on the stand about speaking with or cooperating with the media. What a hypocrite he is and a fool as well.
I'm so glad the State has too much class to run to the media and blather on and on.

I would love seeing either JA or LDB on a mystery show (48 Hours, Dateline) about the case once the trial is over, hear their views, what they thought at times, etc, but I can't tell you how pleased I am they've not dialed up the media and given them a scoop.

OMG i do remember that! I can still see her face!

Yup. When the jury listens to these tapes and there are many of them, starting with the first phone call from jail where she says "all they care about is Caylee" and then realizes and says "and you know what, so do I". It is not easy keeping these lies straight.

The subsequent visits will show KC acting like this is a weekly meeting and a memo is due as soon as she can get to it. And don't forget she gets out on bail and we have the testimony of Padilla's assistants who say she acted like it was a party and that the family never really looked for Caylee and that George at one point attacks his daughter saying he can't live like this.

The list is endless and we have not even gotten to the June 20th picture of her dancing. The fact that she goes to identify the apartment at Sawgrass and returns and tells Sgt. Hosey(?) that this is all her mother trying to make trouble and that everything is fine.

She is dead in the water. And JB can try all day long to explain away the 31 days and there is not a reason on this good earth for it unless KC was being held by terrorists. But she was not, she was out partying. Interesting that kidnappers allow her to have her phone, stay at her boyfriends house, etc.

Also interesting that she cannot tell the family anything but can give them clues and that it is okay for her mother to go on every show known to man and tell the audience that. That is okay with the kidnapper just as long as KC is only giving clues.

Are we sure he didn't say...there are a number of people who have never been acquitted on me....

That would be more accurate wouldn't it???

Geez, that's not much better. We know that is true of his last client and CM's received the DP. Good luck Casey! :floorlaugh:

My mom used to say first "consider the source". So lets do that for a moment shall we! Jose could not be accepted to the BAR for the way he personally conducted his life. I really don't want advice or opinions on mothering from a louse that didn't pay child support... oh yes, but drove an expensive, imported sports car, and maintained an elite health club membership (gotta love that one). A man (I use that term loosely) that WROTE BAD CHECKS himself (no wonder he has such an affinity for his client) and doesn't pay his bills! Okay! I think I'll listen to my dear, departed mother and consider the source- first and foremost!

Geez, that's not much better. We know that is true of his last client and CM's received the DP. Good luck Casey! :floorlaugh:

That was the point.....he hasn't been very successful in that dept. it was being sarcastic.

This story was on the early news and reporters were trying to call him all night and he would not return their phone calls. He wanted this to happen.

haven't caught up with the thread - just finished listening to part 1.
OMG - I am listening and JB actually said something that for the first time hit me as being quite empathetic and brilliant. He asked what would you do if LE suddenly appeared at your door and wanted to take away your civil liberties. I was actually contemplating he might have a humanitarian bone in his body. In the next sentence, my contemplation was quickly affirmed that - no it really is all about JB! This whole clip then ends with JB saying he and all of his staff went to dinner and the conversation was about if you were charged with murder, how much money could your family come up with? Baez laughingly stated he was the one person of his staff who could come up with the least amount of money.

Cheese and Rice!!!!! I almost fell for the JB propaganda but he quickly came through being the true Baez that he is . . . . Mr. "Show Me the Money".

Afraid of Cindy. I know she told police that too. Isn't it ironic that the very person she was so AFRAID of is now her biggest advocate? I mean really, what did Cindy do when her darling daughter did the unthinkable? NOTHING. Except forgive her. :rolleyes:

I agree. The irony in it all is unbelieveable. I'm just trying to stretch my little brain to see what will be said in the first minute that puts the 31 days "to rest". And if I'm Jose (and not a competent lawyer that sees the evidence for the coffin it really is), I'm thinking this is the only way to explain to a jury WHY.

I'm not saying they're gonna buy it, just that I think this will be the reason given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong