Baez interviewed on In Sessions 2011.04.05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....as addicted as he is to his BB....we are supposed to believe that he didn't have time to respond to local news...but did have time to call in to In session??

There is noooo way I will be able to listen to this interview again to check if I heard things correctly. The interviewer sounds like she is talking to a baby who has fallen and skinned his knee!!!

smiley_emoticons_klokotzen.gif

JB's comments about KC creep me out more than the ones GA made in those "staged letters".

Seriously...I feel like I need to borrow his pocket square and wipe myself off.

Blech

Know what ya mean, kind of feel like CA and GA could turn the water hose on me and somehow I would feel much cleaner!

Something else I thought was funny...

When asked about the Anthony's new attorney....JB said he'd done a good job taking control of the situation.

Taking control.......interesting way to put it.

Yeah....as addicted as he is to his BB....we are supposed to believe that he didn't have time to respond to local news...but did have time to call in to In session??
Unleash the WS lawyers. I wan't to know if it is SOP for handwritten INMATE correspondence to be filed as a 'real' motion in a case. (Not to mention filed at the very last minute before the Courthouse closes up shop for the day when no one can get a copy.. why is this familiar too?)

Interesting perspective. I thought she was never strict enough. Casey never, that I can tell, suffered any consequences for any of her actions. The stealing money - not once, not twice, but countless times, from countless family members. The lying. Seems all Cindy ever really did was cover up all of her gross behavior. Even when George wanted to do something about her, Cindy didn't.

Maybe her growl was worse than her bite. You're right, Casey got away with, stealing money from her grandparents, transferring money out of Cindy's bank accounts, using Cindy's credit cards and lying countless amount of times. Maybe the reason Cindy did nothing was because she was afraid Casey would take Caylee and leave.

Ive got to laugh, how about explaining an hour or a day never mind 31, as i have said before what a plonker!!!!

As someone pointed out she is a THEIF A LIAR AND A MURDERER Mr Baez nothing is gonna fly her dead daughter was stuffed in her trunk while she lay with her new man explain Please Mr Baez why she felt ok to have sex with her boyfriend whilst her" oh so loved daughter" was lying in HER TRUNK decomposing ?

KC is one dangerous individual I hope she does get the death penalty now and I hope they stick 3 pieces of duct tape over her face and leave her in the trunk of her own smelly car to die.

Im sorry but he, JB, is really getting on my last nerve now.

Now, come on you guys.... maybe Jose really is in love!! Maybe Casey will walk free, and they will get married and someday she will chloroform and duct take him then leave him in her trunk for a few days before she tosses him on the side of the road like garbage...you know, her being so kind and all....

:escape:
Maybe an acquittal would be a good thing?

Am I missing something here? Didn't JB just admit in open court that his client is a liar. So much so that when the detective interviewing her asked her for help in finding her missing child, KC lied to that officer. What would make JB think she would ever, ever be telling the truth now. No matter how warm and fuzzy he feels about her, KC is not credible. If you'd lie to police about having a job, you'd lie about what color underwear you were wearing. She has had a lot of time to perfect her poor me story. jmo

Listening to this on In Session this morning I'm really getting the feeling that none of this is coincidental...not the letter, not the connection between CM and the letter writer and certainly not the connection between Baez and In Session. Baez made the statement this morning that In Session is the only media that actually checks their facts. I can't really define it but something just isn't right. I hear it and I feel it but I can't put my finger on exactly what it is. Anyone else feeling me here?

It's hysterical in a way that he pizzes and moans about media scrutiny, yet he couldn't get to a microphone fast enough, and even fought a gag order.

All I have to say to Baez's whining: You made your bed.

Are his comments to In Session this morning in violation of a "gag order" currently in place for this case?

Yup. When the jury listens to these tapes and there are many of them, starting with the first phone call from jail where she says "all they care about is Caylee" and then realizes and says "and you know what, so do I". It is not easy keeping these lies straight.

The subsequent visits will show KC acting like this is a weekly meeting and a memo is due as soon as she can get to it. And don't forget she gets out on bail and we have the testimony of Padilla's assistants who say she acted like it was a party and that the family never really looked for Caylee and that George at one point attacks his daughter saying he can't live like this.

The list is endless and we have not even gotten to the June 20th picture of her dancing. The fact that she goes to identify the apartment at Sawgrass and returns and tells Sgt. Hosey(?) that this is all her mother trying to make trouble and that everything is fine.

But...but they are not on the witness list. I can not for the life of me figure out why. A lot was said and done in front of Tracey by Casey, Cindy and George. Not second hand but what she herself saw. I think it's a mistake by the prosecutors just as much as the SA in OJ's case not presenting the bronco chase. Then there's Rob Dick that asked ICA where to look. Who should they be checking out for a starting point or any kind of crumb at all. What does she say? JG, Kio, Amy, etc. She's a goof. Doesn't she remember that she said her "nanny" took Caylee? I can't even give her credit for being a good liar.

That first phone call home asking for TL's number is very powerful stuff imo, I agree. We just found out that info she told Sgt. Hosey and for me it ties the false claim of Caylee calling Casey that ties it altogether to make it that much more powerful. I don't think there is absolutely any way for the jurors not to see the me, me, me from Casey constantly. I wasn't looking for it at all but it really hits you in the face in a way you can't ignore. This case has been with us awhile but every now and then I think back to my first impression of when I heard such and such and what I thought initially at that time. This is what will happen with the jurors imo as well.

Are his comments to In Session this morning in violation of a "gag order" currently in place for this case?
Unfortunately, no, because I don't think HHJP has the gag order "on" yet.

But please let me be wrong.

Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members