Baez & Mason meltdown - shoving, threatening, cursing reporters

They asked for it and wanted it IMO.
Just helps JB show how low the press is and saturated the case is.
:ufo:

Certainly the press had as much right to be there as the defense team. If the defense chose not to use the special entrance for their attorneys they should have expected this result.
Jose can't have it both ways. He courts the media when he wants to leak material advantageous to his client ~ but not when their questions and mere appearance put him in the hot seat.
If nothing else, the defense team is consistent in their quest for attention ~ good or bad ~ seems it makes no difference to them. Low life.
ETA: The press didn't win any medals with me either, though. Much too aggressive and "in your face." IMO nobody was playing nice here. I can't see where any single person that was party to this should have been proud of themselves.
And as always, moo.

This is what they wanted...they have their celebrity and along with that come the "paparazzi". Not feeling sorry for them one bit.

No joke and my G0d, the guy tripped, it's not like he did it on purpose. This entire defense "team" has got huge issues getting that worked up over some dude tripping!

Why worry about how they appear to the public now that the jury is sequestered?

They appear to the public like children with anger issues. I hope they play this on the news every night for the next year!

Doesn't this remind us of something-oh yeah JB's calling GA violent by showing how he handled the crowds and press. lol Guess JB is just like GA.:floorlaugh:

:clap: :clap:

Who was Mr. Elbows out in front?

Yeah, his behavior was worse than JoseB's! How do people like this even consider themselves professionals? They are thugs!

Gee, I thought Baez would err on the side of the first amendment every time? Guess he's not so thrilled with people exercising their rights when it doesn't involve him going on a show to spin their tales. I don't understand how they can behave like this and be allowed to practice law.

Orange county courthouse has a secure entrance for attys. They chose not to use it.
Looking at the video that is not the main entrance to the courthouse, not sure if that was the entrance for lawyers but it was not the main entrance.

on HLN it was said CM has a office across street from the courthouse and all met up there and walked over together?

I suspect they were trying to avoid the parking fee at the courthouse, $15.00 a day. Next time they may want to chip in and avoid the drama. :loser::loser:

The only comment I have is that these people have set the bar so low that nothing they do surprises nor shocks me. Baez has always suffered, in my opinion, from a chip on both shoulders. I don't think the media are going to forget about this in a hurry and Baez just might find that the well of human (media) kindness dries up on him. Reporters, rightly or wrongly, don't like being treated like that by someone that has used them time and again in the past.

One day this case will be over and Baez will be a forgotten footnote.

Taking cues from his ole pal Andrea Lyon, I see...

This is what they wanted...they have their celebrity and along with that come the "paparazzi". Not feeling sorry for them one bit.

Just what I was thinking after the first few minutes..."Mama always said: Be careful what you wish for!"

Powder that nose and get ready for your closeups Mr. Baez....there will be many :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back