Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by DAWN TREADER, Jan 30, 2009.

1. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

I think it is linked in the opening post isn't it? I'll go check.

2. static

static New Member

JB is probably thinking about the text between Casey and AR how he said" she was good in bed". He is probably flattered with the media saying she has a crush on him and he knows she hasn't been able to "eh hem" with any males like she was used to. He is probably just having his own little fantasies. And I am betting that she is planning an "escape" in her mind with him. These two obviously believe there are no rules when it comes to them. PERFECT MATCH

3. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

I understand not wanting the "accused" to look like a convict.

But, even if it is a good legal strategy, it seems like a sacrilege for a murderer (IMO) to be encouraged to wear momentos of her victim. I am ok with the jacket and bun. The "Caylee bracelet" bothers me.

MOO

4. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

Casey sure has boundary issues!:rolleyes: Must be in the genes.

5. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

I am right there with ya!

6. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

She had no problem wearing Caylee's T-shirt. Who encouraged that? Or did she decide on her own? She has no shame!:mad:

7. cuppy199

cuppy199 New Member

Ya know that bother me but what bothers me more is the fact that they tried to sneek it in period.It might of been harmless as they say but thats really not the point IMO why try to sneek it in. What kind example is JB setting for everyone else. Thats my problem.

8. MarleneM

MarleneM Inactive

While it's easier for me to believe CA would put a memorial bracelet in KC's sock (believing KC would appreciate it), my very first thought for some reason was: testing.

If KC now has to be at every hearing as ordered, then perhaps the outfits sent to her might have been a way to pass contraband.

And if I saw KC wear the bracelet I would think she did it as a flip-off with another sense of entitlement to do with Caylee as she pleases.

9. Angelfire

Angelfire CALLING ALL ANGELS

I feel the exact same way. If she continues to act the way she has in the past when her trial starts, she is really going to turn everyone on the jury against her even before the evidence is finished. Maybe during the time they will be telling about how her remains looked when found and she leans over and giggles or smiles at Baez, that will be all it takes for the jury. Today at the hearing, Baez traded pens with her and I heard her say as she smiled at him..."that's ok, I like this one better anyway." Just impossible to realize how anyone could joke while listening to people who want to put you in jail for the rest of your life for murdering you precious child.

10. Cher352

Cher352 Well-Known Member

I have always thought the same thing. Never bought the I heard his name at the jail. They just bonded just a little too quickly for having just met. I have theorized that she lined him up sometime after 6/16.

11. cocowiley

cocowiley Former Member

i totally agree with you, it's the sneakiness that bothers me too!

12. Cher352

If JB got those clothes from CA I would think JB went over them very thoroughly just in case CA tried to pass a letter to KC without it going through JB.

13. nancy botwin

nancy botwin Verified Expert

That's a good question!
    I have no idea-- but I did notice that the jacket looked somewhat similar to the grey pants Casey wore on the day she was indicted. Did anyone else think so? It's possible the jacket was part of a set and she just never wore the jacket? MAYBE she had the bracelet on her on the day she was arrested? Probably not, but I was just trying to think of a way this bracelet info could seem less absurd and creepy.

I was confused by the outfit-- were the navy pants jail issue? I couldn't tell.
    Maybe Baez delivered the grey pantsuit she was wearing on the day she was indicted/arrested (assuming it was a pantsuit...) and only the jacket fit?

I hope we hear more about this bracelet-- very strange info indeed.

14. nancy botwin

nancy botwin Verified Expert

Yes-- and I would think if Baez got the clothes from any outside source he would go thru them thoroughly to make sure they didn't contain contraband that could adversely affect his client-- like a random safety pin, etc.

15. Cher352

Perhaps Baez did this to prove his point about leaks. Maybe part of JB's plan to use this news story as evidence of leaks from within, then ask for a mistrial.

I mean really, who told the media this and should they have been told??

16. TravelingBug

TravelingBug Verified Insider

A bit ironic, no? :rolleyes:

17. nomoresorrow

nomoresorrow Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has already been mentioned or O/T but on JVM mention was made of KC's hair being put back into a bun, noting that her hair wasn't long enough to go back into a bun, certainly not one with that much hair in it. I think that it was being implied that she was wearing a hair extension or some type of bun clip. Has anyone heard anymore on this? If the convo is taking place elsewhere please direct me.TIA

18. Marple

Marple Well-Known Member

The pants were jail issue. I'm thinking that the pants didn't fit her anymore so she wore only the jacket.

19. okiedokietoo

okiedokietoo New Member

Exactly.

20. cwgrlfromhell

cwgrlfromhell Member

I have noticed her hair has been looking pretty long. It's such a crime that she can't get mani/pedis, tattoos, and hairstyles in the pokey. :crazy: