Bank Robberies

They know for sure he robbed Tupper Lake in 2009 (?). And the bank in Azle, TX in 2012. He admitted to both of these and there are photos of both.
I have attempted to look for bank robberies in certain areas during his travels, but didn't see a data base. Bandit tracker seems to limited to certain areas and time zones.

Seems like a good way to track his murders, through bank robberies

Yep, that's him at the Tupper Lake robbery.

attachment.php

I could've sworn that Keyes mentioned during the FBI interviews that he hadn't committed a bank robbery in New Hampshire but was looking/planning on robbing a bank there at some point. He could've been lying but who knows?

I could've sworn that Keyes mentioned during the FBI interviews that he hadn't committed a bank robbery in New Hampshire but was looking/planning on robbing a bank there at some point. He could've been lying but who knows?

I don't see any NH bank robberies referenced. Do you know of one?

This is another photo my friend made for me to show how far apart his legs seem to be in walking...NOTE***** The White Shoes...Seem to be the same as the ones in GGE'S photo posted of the known suspect in the other bank robbery!!!

NOTE.....right middle Photo with light colored jacket on!!!....................Looks like the identical jacket worn in the bank robbery that GGE posted that has never been solved

Note**The WHITE Shoes in the upper right corner was Keyes in a known bank robbery...Looks like the Identical shoes worn by this robber also
Anyone that is good with photos....Would love if we could get a close up of those shoes....IK's was known to have a navy-stripe on the side!!!!

Hi, I know it has been 7 or so years but do you happen to have the source or the original photos used in this attachment? I haven't been able to find them anywhere else and I'm curious of some details in the photos.

Hello... I'm new to WebSleuths and I have been personally investigating a possible IK bank robbery and body recovery in Washington State. I've been looking at a PDF of Keyes' whereabouts but it has gaps in the time frame I'm looking at. Does anyone know if there is a very thorough timeline that might show where Keyes is confirmed to be (in between vehicle rentals and airline flights). For example, the timeline I'm looking at has a several month gap in between travels. I assume he is in Alaska during this time, but I want to know if this can be absolutely confirmed. Does anyone know of such a timeline?

Hello... I'm new to WebSleuths and I have been personally investigating a possible IK bank robbery and body recovery in Washington State. I've been looking at a PDF of Keyes' whereabouts but it has gaps in the time frame I'm looking at. Does anyone know if there is a very thorough timeline that might show where Keyes is confirmed to be (in between vehicle rentals and airline flights). For example, the timeline I'm looking at has a several month gap in between travels. I assume he is in Alaska during this time, but I want to know if this can be absolutely confirmed. Does anyone know of such a timeline?

Hi and welcome! Here is a link to the timeline thread. Israel Keyes Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Glad to have you here.

Check the TCBS Facebook page. There is a timeline there. However, I am working on updating my own timeline because there is a plethora of information that isn't included and it is an ongoing puzzle. What website are you using to search bank robberies? I am finding it ridiculously tedious and time consuming as there is no bandittracker website anymore to compile it all.

The crazy thing is I am finding an insane amount of bank robberies that aren't listed on this website. It has been tedious and ridiculous now that bandittracker is gone.
This is a great link to review the images of bank robbers. You can change the date and look. I went through briefly and looked and found a few that I would consider IK for. I just don’t have time right now to look deeper.

Bank Robbers by Month and Year | Page 3 | Bankers Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back