Bank Robberies

Discussion in 'Israel Keyes' started by bessie, Dec 5, 2012.

1. seasons of wither

seasons of wither New Member

They know for sure he robbed Tupper Lake in 2009 (?). And the bank in Azle, TX in 2012. He admitted to both of these and there are photos of both.
    I have attempted to look for bank robberies in certain areas during his travels, but didn't see a data base. Bandit tracker seems to limited to certain areas and time zones.

Seems like a good way to track his murders, through bank robberies

2. seasons of wither

seasons of wither New Member

Yep, that's him at the Tupper Lake robbery.

3. MM99

MM99 New Member

I could've sworn that Keyes mentioned during the FBI interviews that he hadn't committed a bank robbery in New Hampshire but was looking/planning on robbing a bank there at some point. He could've been lying but who knows?

4. Iwatchingeye

Iwatchingeye Well-Known Member

I don't see any NH bank robberies referenced. Do you know of one?

5. MM99

MM99 New Member

Sorry, I haven't found any that match up to him.

6. aemfrench

aemfrench New Member

Hi, I know it has been 7 or so years but do you happen to have the source or the original photos used in this attachment? I haven't been able to find them anywhere else and I'm curious of some details in the photos.

7. Sincerely

Sincerely Well-Known Member

This is a great link to review the images of bank robbers. You can change the date and look. I went through briefly and looked and found a few that I would consider IK for. I just don’t have time right now to look deeper.

Bank Robbers by Month and Year | Page 3 | Bankers Online

Dalia Mismaria likes this.
  8. Dalia Mismaria

Dalia Mismaria New Member

Hello... I'm new to WebSleuths and I have been personally investigating a possible IK bank robbery and body recovery in Washington State. I've been looking at a PDF of Keyes' whereabouts but it has gaps in the time frame I'm looking at. Does anyone know if there is a very thorough timeline that might show where Keyes is confirmed to be (in between vehicle rentals and airline flights). For example, the timeline I'm looking at has a several month gap in between travels. I assume he is in Alaska during this time, but I want to know if this can be absolutely confirmed. Does anyone know of such a timeline?

Sincerely likes this.
  9. gogrannypop

gogrannypop Call Me Butter, I'm On A Roll

Hi and welcome! Here is a link to the timeline thread. Israel Keyes Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Glad to have you here.

Sincerely likes this.
  10. Dalia Mismaria

Dalia Mismaria New Member

Thank you!

I'm looking into 2010 and 2011... and unfortunately it looks like it only gets as specific as to say he was in the "Western US" on the dates in question. I'll keep digging... thanks!

Sincerely likes this.
  11. MJKA7102

MJKA7102 New Member

12. MJKA7102

MJKA7102 New Member

Check the TCBS Facebook page. There is a timeline there. However, I am working on updating my own timeline because there is a plethora of information that isn't included and it is an ongoing puzzle. What website are you using to search bank robberies? I am finding it ridiculously tedious and time consuming as there is no bandittracker website anymore to compile it all.

Dalia Mismaria likes this.
  13. MJKA7102

MJKA7102 New Member

The crazy thing is I am finding an insane amount of bank robberies that aren't listed on this website. It has been tedious and ridiculous now that bandittracker is gone.