Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Bullwinkle, Jan 26, 2013.

1. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

Just saying HI LG! Long time no see! :blowkiss:

2. gramcracker

gramcracker Indentured Cat Servant

a tape-recorded excerpt from one of their conversations:

Foghorn Leghorn: Why are we doing all of this?

The Author: Because everybody thinks she's going to be getting a big chunk of money.

Foghorn Leghorn: Well, by the time she does, she'll bankrupt these f***ers. She delays getting her money, she finishes her probation, she immediately files a g*dd*mn bankruptcy and discharges whatever a court does here.

that sounds exactly like Foghorn (er, CM) to me, so I bought the kindle version

the author also comments behind the 2-star review (by Little Miss Thang) that it just happened to appear the day the book was released. smooth move, ExLax!

3. claudicici

claudicici Well-Known Member

I don't think that is him.He might be that guys Dad however.
    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/keyword/namey

4. claudicici

claudicici Well-Known Member

5. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

You can either fax or send in a letter:

write to: CYNTHIA BURNETTE, ASSISTANT U.S. TRUSTEE
    501 EAST POLK STREET, SUITE 1200
    TAMPA, FL 33602

Casey Anthony Boycott Information has a sample letter

6. MissJ

MissJ New Member

Just curious...why does CM think its HIS job to "put" Casey anywhere?

7. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

I wonder if CM has grandchildren and if he trusts Casey to babysit em;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

He has no children..

9. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

Does anyone else think that CM spends a lot of his day upset that she was found innocent? Karma is a biotch. :giggle: It would be a lot cheaper for CM to have the state provide lodging than him. JMO

10. heidisams

heidisams Member

BBM

They probably began working together without a formal contract/agreement due to the bankruptcy/law suits... I don't think they would risk a paper trail knowing they were going to have to lie their arses off to the feds in order to get Fca's bankruptcy through and get her out of the lawsuits... I think Fca planned all along, or at least well before they filed, to file bankruptcy to get rid of her growing debts and to stop the civil suits. Greedy girl isn't parting with any of her hard earned money. She honestly believes that she suffered and was victimized... Them not having a contract was a risk they had to take, and it backfired. CM and fca can't bully or threaten this guy into silence like they do with everyone else, and I bet they're just fuming... They picked the wrong guy this time, turns out he has some integrity. And common sense...

And it sounded like the foolproof suffocation story was the beginning of the end for him. He began asking about it, looking into it, questioning it...and when it became obvious to him they weren't going to satisfy his questions about the search he started to doubt her innocence... Sounds more like it was a process... Took him a while to get there, but thank God he did...

And about that forward casey wrote! :devil: ... I'll have to get back to that later... P'ses me off too much!

All jmo.

11. heidisams

heidisams Member

I'm hoping the answers to that are in this guy's book... But, my guess is no one else wants the parasite and he doesn't want to go to jail. Or something very unpleasant, with great consequences. Why else would he destroy his reputation, his career, his Country Club membership, etc... She's not that charming...

All jmo.

12. gramcracker

from the book (which I highly recommend. I submitted a thread which is awaiting approval):

CM has two daughters (imagine that)

he hangs on to CA because he wants to recoup 600k in unpaid legal fees. he thought he could get a $1,000,000 advance for the book the ghost was writing. that was reduced to 50k, and then nothing (obviously)

there was a non-disclosure agreement but a contract which furthers the commission of a crime (BK fraud) in invalid

13. Dcstew

Dcstew New Member

BBM

There was a Publishing Agreement between Rick Namey, Cheney Mason and TitleTown Publishing LLC of Green Bay, WI dated 8/3/12.

In the book he gives 4 and 5 of the contract....

4. Authors guarantee a Foreword written by Casey Anthony and the ability to publicize such.

5. Authors guarantee an introduction to Casey Anthony after her probation and civil litigation cases are concluded with the understanding that the Publisher will approach Ms. Anthony about the possibility of publishing her story.

Plus, there was a confidentiality agreement Cheney Mason and the author.

14. rossva

rossva George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.

I am guessing that this forum has replaced the sidebar forum based on the number of post that have nothing to do with Casey Anthony filing bankruptcy?

15. iluvmua

you can also send e-mails to the Tampa Court Trustee

16. heidisams

heidisams Member

Thank you!
    So, did they end their agreement before fca ever went under oath stating none existed? And didn't she and CM both say, under oath, she's never made any deals/agreements, and has no intention of doing so?

The wording in #5 states it's a possibility, and she writes in her Foreword that she has no knowledge of what's in the book. But, come on, really? What a snake! I hope this guy is willing to tell the court differently.

All jmo.

17. iluvmua

Karma will not official come until Chaney is disbarred and/or put in prison and Casey is also in prison for bankruptcy fraud. JMO

18. gramcracker

actually, we're on topic because the intent of the book is to expose the premeditated BK fraud

19. iluvmua

Yes, Casey said she was not making any deals ie movies, books, tv apperances etc.

let me find a link hang on

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-supporters-send-cash-gift-cards/story?id=18658347&page=2

Anthony's lawyers have said since she was acquitted that she has not received any offers for book, movie or television deals. She repeated that at the bankruptcy hearing.

20. Dcstew

Dcstew New Member

They ended their agreement on 1/24/ 2013 and Casey filed bankruptcy the next day. Yes, Casey and Cheney Mason have lied to the court.