Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

WOW!!!!! just WOW!!!!!!!!!!
me thinks there must have been some "offers" along the way that Mz Anthony was surely aware of, even though she told the bankruptcy Trustee that she knows nothing about ANY offers!

What if he gave her an advance and she never came thru with whatever the advance was given? Maybe she thinks he will want it back; therefore she is writing it off thru bankruptcy. Just covering all her bases!!!

JMO

me thinks there must have been some "offers" along the way that Mz Anthony was surely aware of, even though she told the bankruptcy Trustee that she knows nothing about ANY offers!

DCSTEW - OH YEAH - BAM!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

:yourock::goldcrown::goldcrown: <------- Here is a crown for you and ThinkTANK both for awesome work on this!!!!!!!!!!!

What if he gave her an advance and she never came thru with whatever the advance was given? Maybe she thinks he will want it back; therefore she is writing it off thru bankruptcy. Just covering all her bases!!!

JMO

I just find it curious that this particular creditor, Michael Greenfield, the TV guy, has taken a personal interest in her bankruptcy case. It is more than just wanting to get paid for services rendered.

Unlike MasterCard or AT&T for example .... this creditor filed an affidavit to help Casey Anthony, asking the bankruptcy judge NOT to move the case back to Orlando.

He lives in California -- why would he care where the bankruptcy case is held?
Why did he sign a statement saying he was concerned for her safety?
What's in it for him?????

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIME91YVFyY1otNjg/edit?pli=1

DEBTOR'S [Casey Anthony] RESPONSE TO MOTION TO TRANSFER
page 19
"I am a creditor named in the Petition in the above-referenced case, which I understand was filed in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division. I have been advised that a Motion to Transfer Venue to Orlando, Florida has been filed by another alleged creditor. I oppose the transfer. Given the unprecedented publicity surrounding Ms. Anthony in Orlando, I believe the case should remain in the Tampa Division and request that the Motion to Transfer be denied. Otherwise, the efficient administration of justice and the safety of Ms. Anthony could be threatened.

Signed by Michael Greenfield
Dated 2/24/2013
Attached to Casey Anthony's Response to Motion to Transfer

DCSTEW - OH YEAH - BAM!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

:yourock::goldcrown::goldcrown: <------- Here is a crown for you and ThinkTANK both for awesome work on this!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww shucks NJ :blushing: Seriously though it was ThinkTANKs info that helped me find it!

I just find it curious that this particular creditor, Michael Greenfield, the TV guy, has taken a personal interest in her bankruptcy case. It is more than just wanting to get paid for services rendered.

Unlike MasterCard or AT&T for example .... this creditor filed an affidavit to help Casey Anthony, asking the bankruptcy judge NOT to move the case back to Orlando.

page 19
"I am a creditor named in the Petition in the above-referenced case, which I understand was filed in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division. I have been advised that a Motion to Transfer Venue to Orlando, Florida has been filed by another alleged creditor. I oppose the transfer. Given the unprecedented publicity surrounding Ms. Anthony in Orlando, I believe the case should remain in the Tampa Division and request that the Motion to Transfer be denied. Otherwise, the efficient administration of justice and the safety of Ms. Anthony could be threatened.

Dated 2/24/2013

BBM
This to me is what makes it really suspicious. Why would he care where the hearing is held? Unless, his is quite close to KC and whatever lawyer. There is something not right here and I hope the Trustee gets to the bottom of it!

Aww shucks NJ :blushing: Seriously though it was ThinkTANKs info that helped me find it!

and it was A_News_Junkie posting the info about the innocent sites that got me started looking at other areas of the bankruptcy case ..... we all have a part in digging up the info!!

Originally Posted by ThinkTank

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Dj...Njg/edit?pli=1

page 19

Dated 2/24/2013

BBM
This to me is what makes it really suspicious. Why would he care where the hearing is held? Unless, his is quite close to KC and whatever lawyer. There is something not right here and I hope the Trustee gets to the bottom of it!

To me, it indicates that Michael Greenfield, TV PRODUCER/AGENT/MANAGER has a personal financial stake in the outcome of Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case.
And, it seems to indicate that Greenfield and Anthony have been in SERIOUS discussions/negotiations regarding some kind of TV DEAL.

Why did he allow himself to be listed as a creditor, with NO AMOUNT listed?
Did he want to help Casey Anthony make her bankruptcy filing look like she had a LOT of creditors?
Who decided to list him as a creditor?
Did he ever send her a bill for services?
What services has he done for her that would expect payment?
Will he file a Proof of Claim?

Why did he take the extra step as one of over one HUNDRED creditors, to allow Casey Anthony to attach his affidavit requesting the case not be moved to Orlando, and stating concern for her safety, to her Response to Zenaida's Motion to Transfer?
Why did Baez, Cynthia Anthony, Michael Greenfield, and Dr. Jane Bock sign these affidavits.
Greenfield is in Los Angeles, California and Dr. Jane Bock is in Colorado.

Please, notify the Trustee of this connection.
It does not pass the sniff test, does it?

Please, notify the Trustee of this connection.
It does not pass the sniff test, does it?

DONE!!
Mr. Greenfield has drawn attention to himself by allowing himself to be listed as a Creditor in a FEDERAL court filing, and moreso by filing an Affidavit in this case!
Bring on the scrutiny as to exactly what his interest is.

Good find!

I only hope they pay attention to the information in all those emails we are sending and will act accordingly against FCA and her cohorts!

Did anyone ever figure out who "Mike/Michael Greenfield" is?
He is listed as a Creditor on page 26 of 60 on the original bankruptcy filing.
He also signed an Affidavit dated 2/24/2013, opposing the transfer of the bankruptcy case back to Orlando.

What involvement does Greenfield have in this bankruptcy filing?
What debt did Casey Anthony incur with him? The filing only says "consultant", with "unknown" costs.

I find it interesting that Mike Greenfield lives in the same town, same zip code, as Simon J.Hill aka Simon Johansson aka Breakthrough Advertising aka [with advertisement featuring Baez Law Firm on Tytanium Mobile] The Renegade Marketing Group - 8721 Santa Monica Blvd # 1380, Los Angeles, CA 90069.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMHZWMWI2ZkNIaGs/edit?pli=1

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Filing
January 25, 2013
60 page PDF

page 26 of 60
Mike Greenfield

83319 Fountain Ave Apt B
Los Angeles, CA 90069

Unknown amount - Consultant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney and Roy Kronk bankruptcy attorney wanted the
bankruptcy case transferred from bankruptcy federal court in Tampa - back to Orlando]
Filed 2/25/2013
20 page PDF

page 17 of 20 - Affidavit by Jose Baez - opposes the transfer [to Orlando]
page 18 of 20 - Affidavit by Cynthia Anthony - opposes transfer
page 19 of 20 - Affidavit of Mike Greenfield - opposes transfer
page 20 of 20 - Affidavit of Dr. Jane Bock - opposes transfer

You have SHARP EYES ThinkTank!!!!

It will be very interesting to watch and see if this Creditor, Mike Greenfield, files a Proof of Claim by the deadline of June 24, 2013, and says how much Casey Anthony owes him, and for what services, and when he provided services for her.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Los-Angeles/michael-j-greenfield/126818126.aspx

· Michael J. Greenfield
o Principal
Michael J Greenfield has a location in Los Angeles, CA. Active officers include Michael J. Greenfield. The company's line of business includes Business Services at Non-Commercial Site.

8313 Fountain Ave Apt B [address # is 8313 -- not 83319 as in the bankruptcy filing]
Los Angeles, CA 90069

NOTE: google maps says this address is in West Hollywood, CA [not Los Angeles, CA]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Los-Angeles/charter-management/133340684.aspx

Charter Management has a location in Los Angeles, CA. Charter Management has no known officers.The company's line of business includes Management Services.

8313 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90069

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Cali...ntain-Ave-Los-Angeles-CA-90069-a40638150.aspx

8313 Fountain Ave Los Angeles, CA 90069

Companies at this address:
· Charter Management
· Michael J Greenfield

People at this address:
· Michael Greenfield
· Michael J. Greenfield

BBM
Yes, very interesting indeed.
What Consultation would a Talent Agent/Manager/someone involved in Media have given OCA??? And When?

And to top it off he wrote an affidavit opposing the case being moved to Orlando...that sends up many RED FLAGS, I don't remember affidavits from her other lawyers(LKB, Macaluso, Lyon,etc...) instead there's a letter from someone who's invlovled with "hollywood".

Certainly something amiss here...and IMO Baez has some part in it.

page 19

Dated 2/24/2013

BBM
Exactly

BBM

I agree...something is being hidden here and with the Trustee's motion to creditors to prove their claim it will be interesting to see if Mr Greenfield files anything...

You guys are awesome! What a brilliant find!

They're all bloomin' crooks! How do they sleep at night?

I found an article when cm stated she was receiving thousands of dollars in donations. This was at www.wtsp.com on July 19, 2011. This is not the one that he stated he would be giving her the money. That one was before this one. I am still digging for that one. Sorry I can't link.

I found an article when cm stated she was receiving thousands of dollars in donations. This was at www.wtsp.com on July 19, 2011. This is not the one that he stated he would be giving her the money. That one was before this one. I am still digging for that one. Sorry I can't link.

Are these the articles you found, dated July 19, 2011?

http://www.wtsp.com/caseyanthony/article/201656/360/Anthony-attorney-describes-Casey-World

Casey Anthony Update: Attorney Cheney Mason describes ''Casey World''
11:26 AM, Jul 19, 2011

---------------------------------------------
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=201554

Jose Baez: We want Casey Anthony to be safe
6:02 AM, Jul 19, 2011

video
.... thousands of dollars worth of checks are pouring into her attorney's office
question is, since she's being sued by several people, can that money be taken away from her?

1:00 - her attorney admits his client has a stack of checks ready to be cashed

1:50 - Mason - doctors nurses mental health counselors homes ranches farms places for her to stay

1:57 - and there's the money ... thousands of dollars worth of checks sent to her by people she doesn't even know like Kathy Lettice....

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=201554

Jose Baez: We want Casey Anthony to be safe
Jul 19, 2011

excerpt:
"She is a complex person," says her attorney Cheney Mason. "She has a whole new set of problems."
Offers for help are pouring into the offices of Casey's defense attorneys.
Mason also said, "You'd just be surprised the offers for help of mental health counseling. Doctors, nurses, homes, ranches, farms and places to stay."
And, then there's the money. There are thousands of dollars worth of checks that have been sent to Casey by people she doesn't even know, like Kathy Lettice from Clearwater.

[clip]

10 News legal analyst Jon Douglas said, "She's just gotten out of jail, she's being sent money. It's a personal check.".....
Douglas says Casey's defense attorneys are doing the right thing by keeping those checks for now, knowing that they'll cash them for her when she needs it.
Douglas added, "In theory, the defense attorneys can hold onto that for her, until she determines where that needs to be dispersed. "

Yes. That is the article. There is also a video interview of cm just before she was released. I haven't found that one yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back