Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DONE!!
Mr. Greenfield has drawn attention to himself by allowing himself to be listed as a Creditor in a FEDERAL court filing, and moreso by filing an Affidavit in this case!
Bring on the scrutiny as to exactly what his interest is.

Guys...this name is ringing faint bells, back from the very beginning of when we first heard about Caylee missing...around the time FCA was arrested...

Anybody got fuel for their wayback machine?

Think exotic cars/raffles/rewards...

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

I'm wondering if FCA really did have thousand's of $$$$ sent to her in check's in the early stages of this case then are they cashable after sitting for what 3 or 4 years? I always thought there was a time limit on holding check's before cashing them?

I'm wondering if FCA really did have thousand's of $$$$ sent to her in check's in the early stages of this case then are they cashable after sitting for what 3 or 4 years? I always thought there was a time limit on holding check's before cashing them?
I deposit royalty checks for my sister's trust and they all say "void after 180 days". but those are from businesses. I can't say that I've ever seen a "void after" date on a personal check

If checks don't have an expiration date, they probably can be cashed depending on several factors. The bank could say the check has a stale date (6 months after issue), there may not be money in the payors account, the payor could have put a stop payment on it, etc.

Mason was probably exagerating the amount of money received. I can't see CA letting checks sit around in a lawyer's office. She loves to spend money too much to do that. Whatever she received is long gone and she may not have reported it in her BK filing. She is not known for being truthful!

JMO

Why did Casey file bankruptcy in Tampa instead of Orlando? It was said it was due to publicity issues if it were handled in Orlando, but it is hard to believe that's the real reason. I mean, Tampa is not far enough removed from Orlando to where she could reasonably expect significantly less publicity. So, my thinking is that she and her keepers thought perhaps she might be treated better in Tampa, maybe that Tampa was far enough removed that she would be able to get away with more or that court officials ouside of Orlando would be more likely to take her word on things. Does anyone think this might have been her reason for filing there? If it was, it looks like that tactic may have actually backfired because if things were handled in Orlando wouldn't her case have been assigned a different trustee? Isn't it likely the same trustee wouldn't be involved in both locations?

I think I could get a good chuckle out of their hoping to hoodwink (or at least inconvenience) everyone by filing in Tampa, only to find their case in the hands of a trustee who doesn't think Casey is "all that" and who fully intends to have her prove her claims.

Cheques/checks become stale dated after 6 months from the date written on it (unless an shorter time limit is written or
printed on the cheque) and banks will not accept the check/cheque

Guys...this name is ringing faint bells, back from the very beginning of when we first heard about Caylee missing...around the time FCA was arrested...

Anybody got fuel for their wayback machine?

Think exotic cars/raffles/rewards...

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2
IIRC, that was a different person...initials PB?

Did anyone ever figure out who "Mike/Michael Greenfield" is?
He is listed as a Creditor on page 26 of 60 on the original bankruptcy filing.
He also signed an Affidavit dated 2/24/2013, opposing the transfer of the bankruptcy case back to Orlando.

What involvement does Greenfield have in this bankruptcy filing?
What debt did Casey Anthony incur with him? The filing only says "consultant", with "unknown" costs.

I find it interesting that Mike Greenfield lives in the same town, same zip code, as Simon J.Hill aka Simon Johansson aka Breakthrough Advertising aka [with advertisement featuring Baez Law Firm on Tytanium Mobile] The Renegade Marketing Group - 8721 Santa Monica Blvd # 1380, Los Angeles, CA 90069.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMHZWMWI2ZkNIaGs/edit?pli=1

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Filing
January 25, 2013
60 page PDF

page 26 of 60
Mike Greenfield

83319 Fountain Ave Apt B
Los Angeles, CA 90069

Unknown amount - Consultant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIME91YVFyY1otNjg/edit?pli=1

DEBTOR'S [Casey Anthony] RESPONSE TO MOTION TO TRANSFER
[Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney and Roy Kronk bankruptcy attorney wanted the
bankruptcy case transferred from bankruptcy federal court in Tampa - back to Orlando]
Filed 2/25/2013
20 page PDF

page 17 of 20 - Affidavit by Jose Baez - opposes the transfer [to Orlando]
page 18 of 20 - Affidavit by Cynthia Anthony - opposes transfer
page 19 of 20 - Affidavit of Mike Greenfield - opposes transfer
page 20 of 20 - Affidavit of Dr. Jane Bock - opposes transfer

I used to live in West Hollywood (90069 zip code) and my mailing address was 8721 Santa Monica Blvd. It's a UPS shipping center and mailbox rental place. LOTS of people rent boxes there to receive their mail and package deliveries. We ran a photography business but didn't have a storefront, so using a rented box looked more professional than having business correspondence coming to a residential address.

While I suspect there may be a connection, I don't think having the same zip code means much.

ETA: I guess I should have read this 2nd page before replying. I lived right around the corner from this guy 1/2 a block away. I know his apartment complex well. It's hidden behind a wall and was the fabulous residence of some Hollywood starlet years ago (I'm thinking 30's or 40's). It's since been split into apartments and they're VERY expensive (THOUSANDS per month) to rent. Now that I've seen the other info on this guy, his TV connections, etc., I'm more skeptical than ever. This is the slimiest bunch...... I seriously wonder if we're the only people who ever remember Caylee.

I used to live in West Hollywood (90069 zip code) and my mailing address was 8721 Santa Monica Blvd. It's a UPS shipping center and mailbox rental place. LOTS of people rent boxes there to receive their mail and package deliveries. We ran a photography business but didn't have a storefront, so using a rented box looked more professional than having business correspondence coming to a residential address.

While I suspect there may be a connection, I don't think having the same zip code means much.

ETA: I guess I should have read this 2nd page before replying. I lived right around the corner from this guy 1/2 a block away. I know his apartment complex well. It's hidden behind a wall and was the fabulous residence of some Hollywood starlet years ago (I'm thinking 30's or 40's). It's since been split into apartments and they're VERY expensive (THOUSANDS per month) to rent. Now that I've seen the other info on this guy, his TV connections, etc., I'm more skeptical than ever. This is the slimiest bunch...... I seriously wonder if we're the only people who ever remember Caylee.

Just did a google map search. It is listed as :

Mail Service Center

8721 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 34 ft NW

(310) 652-6921 ‎ · mailservicecenter.com

Thanks for the tip!!

JMO

Why did Casey file bankruptcy in Tampa instead of Orlando? It was said it was due to publicity issues if it were handled in Orlando, but it is hard to believe that's the real reason. I mean, Tampa is not far enough removed from Orlando to where she could reasonably expect significantly less publicity. So, my thinking is that she and her keepers thought perhaps she might be treated better in Tampa, maybe that Tampa was far enough removed that she would be able to get away with more or that court officials ouside of Orlando would be more likely to take her word on things. Does anyone think this might have been her reason for filing there? If it was, it looks like that tactic may have actually backfired because if things were handled in Orlando wouldn't her case have been assigned a different trustee? Isn't it likely the same trustee wouldn't be involved in both locations?

I think I could get a good chuckle out of their hoping to hoodwink (or at least inconvenience) everyone by filing in Tampa, only to find their case in the hands of a trustee who doesn't think Casey is "all that" and who fully intends to have her prove her claims.

That's what I'm wondering too.
FCA has a crew of ATTORNEYS ... what were they thinking when they advised her to file for bankruptcy? in Tampa?

Did they really think the bankruptcy filing would just breeze through with no questions and she would be granted a discharge of all debts, especially getting rid of the Zenaida, Kronk, Tim Miller civil suits?

Did they not think they would have to PROVE that all those creditors they listed are genuine creditors who FCA owes money to, or reasonably expects could send her a bill for services?

Did they think the media would not pay as close attention since it was in Tampa?
To a degree, that is happening, apart from the reporters and cameramen who showed up for the Meeting of the Creditors for the first photos of FCA.

Did they think the public had lost interest and would not be paying attention?
Bankruptcy is not like other cases in Florida and are not under Florida Sunshine Laws where the public has easy access to all documents.

Did they think they could get a couple creditors to bolster their request to not move the case to Orlando, and that the request to transfer would easily be denied? That did happen.

FCA has a crew of ATTORNEYS ... what were they thinking when they advised her to file for bankruptcy? in Tampa?

Did they really think the bankruptcy filing would just breeze through with no questions and she would be granted a discharge of all debts, especially getting rid of the Zenaida, Kronk, Tim Miller civil suits?

Did they not think they would have to PROVE that all those creditors they listed are genuine creditors who FCA owes money to, or reasonably expects could send her a bill for services?

Did they think the media would not pay as close attention since it was in Tampa?
To a degree, that is happening, apart from the reporters and cameramen who showed up for the Meeting of the Creditors for the first photos of FCA.

Did they think the public had lost interest and would not be paying attention?
Bankruptcy is not like other cases in Florida and are not under Florida Sunshine Laws where the public has easy access to all documents.

Did they think they could get a couple creditors to bolster their request to not move the case to Orlando, and that the request to transfer would easily be denied? That did happen.

BBM
The handwriting will be on the wall if the motion to sell FCA's assets is also denied.

The attorney they found to represent her in bankruptcy court is in that area. It may be as simple as he was the only one they could find that was willing to take the case ” pro-bono".

(snipped for space)

Agree in total with your post but wanted to comment on the last sentence...

Yes, it did happen--a motion was filed to move the case to Orlando and that was denied. So Casey and Co. was likely all smug thinking YES, this is going quite well, we've already won the first round. And they did it by having creditors file affidavits (or whatever their official name) saying they didn't want the case moved out of Tampa. For whatever reasons, but mostly I figure the whole crew likes to thumb their collective nose to society, and make sure no one forgets that this is Casey Anthony Oh Special One, and what she wants she gets!

But I wonder if they anticipated what the Trustee would do with her property, expecially since they claim she had no property. Clearly they didn't consider her story/photos/movie or book rights as property, and figured the Trustee wouldn't either. Yet, he did. And what can they do now but sit and wait and hope that the actual judge will see Oh Special One as just that and grant her wish so that she can walk away from all her troubles, one final but exquisite nose-thumbing, I guess. But for now, I bet there are fisties. And as long as the BK judge doesn't play golf with any of her jesters she might--for once--not get what she wants.

:please:

Agree in total with your post but wanted to comment on the last sentence...

Yes, it did happen--a motion was filed to move the case to Orlando and that was denied. So Casey and Co. was likely all smug thinking YES, this is going quite well, we've already won the first round. And they did it by having creditors file affidavits (or whatever their official name) saying they didn't want the case moved out of Tampa. For whatever reasons, but mostly I figure the whole crew likes to thumb their collective nose to society, and make sure no one forgets that this is Casey Anthony Oh Special One, and what she wants she gets!

But I wonder if they anticipated what the Trustee would do with her property, expecially since they claim she had no property. Clearly they didn't consider her story/photos/movie or book rights as property, and figured the Trustee wouldn't either. Yet, he did. And what can they do now but sit and wait and hope that the actual judge will see Oh Special One as just that and grant her wish so that she can walk away from all her troubles, one final but exquisite nose-thumbing, I guess. But for now, I bet there are fisties. And as long as the BK judge doesn't play golf with any of her jesters she might--for once--not get what she wants.

:please:

and ... IF the bankruptcy judge rules against her ..... can you even imagine her ANGER at her own attorneys for getting her into this bankruptcy mess to begin with??!! Nothing is ever her own fault. Will she throw some attorneys under the bus to save her own hide?

and ... her attorneys [Greene in particular] told the media over and over that she did NOT want to sell her story, that she has healing to do, and just wants to get on with her life .... blah blah blah
so, now how can they argue to the judge that she DOES want to sell her story and the Trustee should not be able to sell it?

and ... IF the bankruptcy judge rules against her ..... can you even imagine her ANGER at her own attorneys for getting her into this bankruptcy mess to begin with??!! Nothing is ever her own fault. Will she throw some attorneys under the bus to save her own hide?

and ... her attorneys [Greene in particular] told the media over and over that she did NOT want to sell her story, that she has healing to do, and just wants to get on with her life .... blah blah blah
so, now how can they argue to the judge that she DOES want to sell her story and the Trustee should not be able to sell it?

Even if the rights to the story are sold, Casey can tell her story any time she wants...she just can't ever be paid for it. The court cannot take away her right to speak even if it does take away her right to be paid for speaking.

She can tell her story for free or not tell it at all. She will always retain those options. All she will lose (if the Motion is approved) is her right to continue to profit from Caylee's murder (since that is the only thing making her life story potentially worth anything).

I just can't help but wonder if the crew is sitting there wishing they had not fought the motion for change of venue. (Although, I admit I do not know if sending the BK case to Orlando would have mattered because it is possible the appointed Trustee would have stayed with the case after the location changed.)

Even if the rights to the story are sold, Casey can tell her story any time she wants...she just can't ever be paid for it. The court cannot take away her right to speak even if it does take away her right to be paid for speaking.

She can tell her story for free or not tell it at all. She will always retain those options. All she will lose (if the Motion is approved) is her right to continue to profit from Caylee's murder (since that is the only thing making her life story potentially worth anything).

I just can't help but wonder if the crew is sitting there wishing they had not fought the motion for change of venue. (Although, I admit I do not know if sending the BK case to Orlando would have mattered because it is possible the appointed Trustee would have stayed with the case after the location changed.)

In my opinion, even if she sold "her story" ... it was going to be a "story" full of nothing.
She was never going to say anything of substance.
Her attorney Greene already said all the past stuff about Caylee was too painful for her to talk about and she would not talk about it in an interview or book.

She would not blame George or repeat the things Baez said in trial in case George could sue her.
All she would talk about would be her promising future, IMO.
How things are looking up for her .... how she has a new boyfriend .... when she gets pregnant .... teases about who the baby daddy is .... a future wedding .... etc.
The future stuff including a new pregnancy has not been included in the "property" rights which the Trustee wants to sell to pay creditors.
She could still sell photos of herself pregnant, photos of new baby, photos of wedding ... for BIG BUCKS.

In my opinion, even if she sold "her story" ... it was going to be a "story" full of nothing.
She was never going to say anything of substance.
Her attorney Greene already said all the past stuff about Caylee was too painful for her to talk about and she would not talk about it in an interview or book.

She would not blame George or repeat the things Baez said in trial in case George could sue her.
All she would talk about would be her promising future, IMO.
How things are looking up for her .... how she has a new boyfriend .... when she gets pregnant .... teases about who the baby daddy is .... a future wedding .... etc.
The future stuff including a new pregnancy has not been included in the "property" rights which the Trustee wants to sell to pay creditors.
She could still sell photos of herself pregnant, photos of new baby, photos of wedding ... for BIG BUCKS.

Oh, I don't think Casey would ever tell the truth that people need, that anyone paying for her story would hope to hear. But her making money off her story, be it truth or lies, is something that many people feel needs to be nipped in the bud. Even if a person paying the wrongfully acquitted murderer to speak knew they would never hear the truth, they might pay anyway. A person in the media could consider it getting what they paid for even if all they got were lies, if airing an interview would get desired ratings. I personally would like to see her not profit (or profit more than she already has) from killing her baby. However she makes money otherwise is of no concern to me at all.

But even if the motion is denied, there is still the option of getting her for lying or not being totally forthcoming in her BK filing. Because I see some things on it that raise red flags, and I hope that whoever has the power to question some things will follow through to the fullest extent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back