Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am LMAO at these pictures of her- whatever she may have had looks-wise before is LONG GONE! I think that's hilarious!

I LOVE IT - that is KB with her mic right up in the rush to the door!

Seeing these pics, I withdrawl my earlier question. THat is her. BUT........... those clothes, hoses, hat, etc don't look like a pauper's threads to me.

Yes, Cindy's favorite reporter still going strong! I thought it sounded like her! I could only see the back of her head..
Go Kathi!

So now we wait? Anyone know whose twitter accounts I should be following for later in the afternoon?

she looks so much like her mother. wow. bet Casey loves that, she is turning into her mom.

What time is the hearing and will cameras be inside? TIA

So now we wait? Anyone know whose twitter accounts I should be following for later in the afternoon?

I think @JeffWeinerOS should be tweeting live? I'm hoping Kathi Belich will be reporting on this in a while, maybe from the hearing too? She asks ALL the right questions. Shame Casey is too cowardly to answer.

What time is the hearing and will cameras be inside? TIA

No cameras - a sketch artist and I believe a limited amount of the public besides FCA, her lawyers and her creditors...Plus the bankruptcy folks of course.

Nooooo! My monitor was replaced last week at work and I don't have speakers!

Mason calls Kathy B a "stupid *****!"
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-casey-anthony-mobbed-outside-tampa-courthouse/vsP3H/

(why do I still get shocked at this stuff?)

The video itself shows Kathy at her best - but what surprised me and didn't really was - you can see it if you watch carefully - when FCA steps into the courtroom and the door shuts, she looks down to do something to her hair - and bingo - there's that secret little smile of hers - it's just a flash before the "upset and scared" look comes back - but it was there.

She's not terrified - she loved it. IMO

So some clever photographer was quietly waiting inside....:giggle:

I have been on the Arias thread and got notice this thread was pretty active. So glad I stopped by. The pictures and video were worth it.
Hope everyone here has been well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member