Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if her attorney answered all the tough questions?

Oh pleez- that tired old excuse, someone on Craig's list offered $50K for her exact whereabouts. I'm sure that's a genuine offer, I mean they wouldn' t lie would they? They could identify that person in no time flat if they wanted to, but it works better to keep dragging it out to Judges.

So they did not report this crime either, huh?

Imagine that...

what happened to her stockings? sorry I don't know how to post photo but there is some of her leaving and her black stockings are gone.Also where is Mason?

-img3-CASEYLEAVING.jpg

Leaving

She looks deranged to me. The act of killing one's own, little baby in a ruthless, premeditated act, has an effect. I think it's slowly driving her mad. I hope so.

I am LMAO at these pictures of her- whatever she may have had looks-wise before is LONG GONE! I think that's hilarious!

I hate to disagree but I think she looks better here than she did during trial. But I'm positive it ain't gonna last.

I have come to believe that she is not going to get away with murder. She is a twisted creature becoming even more twisted by the societal isolation, the weight of what she did and the fact that she will never be able to live like a normal person, unless she moves to some remote island (Karla Homolka).

None of the men she used to dig (and kill for) would have a beast like her. None of the party friends she used to hang with would hang out with her now.

In fact, I read a snip from her BK attorney about how what has "happened" to her has stunted her growth. I think those in her circle realize how odd she acts. She likely feels like she's still 22 years old, but everyone else around her has grown and is starting to get married, have careers, etc.

She is going to end up poor, wondering why none of the cool people are around to date her or party with her, watching her face twist with ugliness as a result of what she did and finally, living where she was desperate to get out of = with her parents, who in the end will probably be the only ones willing or able to continue to put up with her.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/adowning04/cowboys/miscpics090.jpg

article-2287953-186F0077000005DC-173_634x572.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/04/article-2287953-186F0077000005DC-173_634x572.jpg

I think its a wig. Look at the hairline. The top pic is from back in the day - so she's much younger and her hairline is way back - showing lots of forehead.

The lower pic is today - less forehead. Your hair and hairline recedes yet today she is showing less forehead? Yep, wig.

Plus the color, thickness, - yep betcha its a wig.

JMHO

I see no difference in hair line:

images
images
images

.....Anthony testified she only has $484 in cash to her name, and that since her acquittal, Jose Baez gave her $3,400. She also said that Baez had her participate in photographs in September 2012 and then sold the photos......

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/Casey-Anthony-in-court-I-live-off-the-kindness-of-those-I-m-living-with/-/13479888/19170372/-/hsqfnyz/-/index.html

Thanks Weebles - there are some very interestin tidbits in that article!

.....Anthony testified she only has $484 in cash to her name, and that since her acquittal, Jose Baez gave her $3,400. She also said that Baez had her participate in photographs in September 2012 and then sold the photos......

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/Casey-Anthony-in-court-I-live-off-the-kindness-of-those-I-m-living-with/-/13479888/19170372/-/hsqfnyz/-/index.html

Good to see Zenaida's attorney had chance to question her although her answers did not pass the sniff test....

Thanks Weebles - there are some very interestin tidbits in that article!

yes there are. The part about the starbucks pictures leak and the timing of "posing" for pictures to be sold are very Koinkidental

She looks deranged to me. The act of killing one's own, little baby in a ruthless, premeditated act, has an effect. I think it's slowly driving her mad. I hope so.

I hate to disagree but I think she looks better here than she did during trial. But I'm positive it ain't gonna last.

I have come to believe that she is not going to get away with murder. She is a twisted creature becoming even more twisted by the societal isolation, the weight of what she did and the fact that she will never be able to live like a normal person, unless she moves to some remote island (Karla Homolka).

None of the men she used to dig (and kill for) would have a beast like her. None of the party friends she used to hang with would hang out with her now.

In fact, I read a snip from her BK attorney about how what has "happened" to her has stunted her growth. I think those in her circle realize how odd she acts. She likely feels like she's still 22 years old, but everyone else around her has grown and is starting to get married, have careers, etc.

She is going to end up poor, wondering why none of the cool people are around to date her or party with her, watching her face twist with ugliness as a result of what she did and finally, living where she was desperate to get out of = with her parents, who in the end will probably be the only ones willing or able to continue to put up with her.

I see no difference in hair line:

images
images
images

Hi gitana1 - I'm not sure we can compare how she looks now to when she was in trial. She word specific looks dictated by her lawyers on how to wear her hair - no makeup etc. We'd maybe get an more accurate picture of then and now if we used her pics in the 31 days before she was arrested and the ones now to judge the toll it's taken on her.

Also - do you think she is bitter and twisted now because of killing her baby or has she always been that way but hasn't got a social or any kind of an outlet to keep it under control?

I'm not sure I believe she was ever "normal" - I think maybe she has always been "odd" - just manifested differently because of her isolation.

yes there are. The part about the starbucks pictures leak and the timing of "posing" for pictures to be sold are very Koinkidental

Yes, LIke what the heck is this about?? And why didn't she claim it as income?

"Anthony testified she only has $484 in cash to her name, and that since her acquittal, Jose Baez gave her $3,400. She also said that Baez had her participate in photographs in September 2012 and then sold the photos."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...19170372/-/hsqfnyz/-/index.html#ixzz2Mbgpl4YC

Hi gitana1 - I'm not sure we can compare how she looks now to when she was in trial. She word specific looks dictated by her lawyers on how to wear her hair - no makeup etc. We'd maybe get an more accurate picture of then and now if we used her pics in the 31 days before she was arrested and the ones now to judge the toll it's taken on her.

Also - do you think she is bitter and twisted now because of killing her baby or has she always been that way but hasn't got a social or any kind of an outlet to keep it under control?

I'm not sure I believe she was ever "normal" - I think maybe she has always been "odd" - just manifested differently because of her isolation.

IMO she visualized a life where she sat by her pool ordering from the Neimann Marcus catalog.

I am sure she expected more interest. Jodi is taking too much of her attention away!
That's why she's upset, the hearing couldn't be in Phoenix, so she could take Jodi Arias's thunder away!!!:great::great::great:

Jodi Arias wishes she had a quarter of the pull that Casey Anthony gets nationally when she shows her face. IMO
I nominate Casey to play Jodi Arias in the TV movie that will inevitably be made. Casey won't have to act!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10