Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is an amazing amount of time and effort devoted to her and what is now just the aftermath of everything. Maybe you can weigh in on this Azlawyer-there is no new ground being broken here in terms of law. There is no flamining injustice occurring in this case any longer. She is just another unemployed former shot girl with nothing remarkable to recommend her as a contributing member of society.

Why not let her file her own bankruptcy papers? Isnt it time for her to forge her own destiny? At what point does she have to turn to Legal Aid for the rest of her legal woes?

That's right...the 600K. It is unfortunate for her parents, imo, that there is a hint or possibility that she is there or was there...That should bring people to their door all over again.

Casey is the gift that keeps on giving, isnt she Cindy?

One company she owes money: Cision US, Inc.
is a Public Relations firm. From their web page:
From ink to the Internet. Broadsheets to blogs. TV networks to social networks. Whether you're a communications professional or a member of the media, Cision brings together all the elements you need to get your story out.

I used to work with the homeless, many of them women who came to a domestic violence shelter.

In order for me to provide services and to prove their lack of income, I had to have them indicate on a form how they were living with no income for the time before they came to the shelter.

Most got shelter from friends or relatives by sleeping on the floor or the couch.

They were not going to parties with fancy people nor were they out getting a tan.

Yet these women with NOTHING had to sign an affadavit on how they lived on nothing

Exactly Human!!
How is it that ICA is able to list all assets from 2008 when she lived in her parents house, her exact items from her bedroom..and not all new items since being released from jail. Camera,cell phone,laptop (newest owned assets) all valued less than $100 (yeah right) or received as a gift.:furious::banghead: Worst case in history!!!

Just reading through the filing.

(1) What makes her think she "owns" her bedroom furniture at Hopespring?

(2) She's trying to list every person she thinks could possibly have any legal "beef" with her whatsoever (which is a good idea under the circumstances). I doubt that most of these people have made any demand or claim against her.

(3) It appears that she relies upon the kindness of strangers. Didn't Cheney M. say she was working for her room and board? :waitasec:

(4) Her BK lawyer is working for free. Nice. What witchcraft does this girl possess?

wouldnt that nice little contribution from dr phil be considered as part of her "assets"? since you know GA and CA have been giving her $ and has to be part from dr phils "contribution" to the caylee anthony fund or whatever it is.so the kindness of strangers, or at least her parents, the ones whos hands she has tried to bite in the past....
i notice the diamond ring on one hand and cant help but notice the HUGE blue stone( turquoise? or some cheap knock off plastic costume jewelry?) and hmmm earings and a few gold chains on her neck too...
VERY interesting how she looks so rested, chipper, happy and obviously
doesnt look distressed or even worried about "having to look over her shoulder because she is america's most despised woman" :waitasec:

I don't do twitter but if you do please comment on those ridiculous photos.
Is he proud of them or what?

You can follow if you want if you click on the twitter acct posted in the 1st post in this thread.

Other than that I have nothing to say on this new development as nothing surprises me anymore. Like the banksters and the gangsters she seems to find a way out of everything.

Casey Anthony has it made.

She can literally get away with murder.

She gets security, family, a new dog, condo in florida, without having to work or earn it.

She has time for tanning, shopping, accessorizing, straightening and styling and partying.

Yet some of us are single moms in Florida..busting our behinds working and educating and providing, and get none of those luxuries.

Has the world gone mad?

oh yeah and she has a boyfriend and absolutely no worries!

I think there is an amazing amount of time and effort devoted to her and what is now just the aftermath of everything. Maybe you can weigh in on this Azlawyer-there is no new ground being broken here in terms of law. There is no flamining injustice occurring in this case any longer. She is just another unemployed former shot girl with nothing remarkable to recommend her as a contributing member of society.

Why not let her file her own bankruptcy papers? Isnt it time for her to forge her own destiny? At what point does she have to turn to Legal Aid for the rest of her legal woes?

She is a parasite. Always has been and always will be..

Just reading through the filing.

(1) What makes her think she "owns" her bedroom furniture at Hopespring??

Exactly! If she "owns" it she would have it with her at 26 years old! When I moved out after college I brought my bed and dresser with me.

She gets security, family, a new dog, condo in florida, without having to work or earn it.

She has time for tanning, shopping, accessorizing, straightening and styling and partying.

Yet some of us are single moms in Florida..busting our behinds working and educating and providing, and get none of those luxuries.

Has the world gone mad?

How did she get a condo in Florida at all ?

Has the world gone mad?

sindybill, im afraid it is quite possible...ive called her "teflon princess" in the past bc it just seem like nothing sticks, she worms her way out of almost everything...:furious:

I found one false statement in her list of assets. She claims she has clothing worth $100. The only people that would have that low of an amount are homeless living on the streets with just the clothes on their backs. Just bras and underwear would be more than that.

Twitter

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
Casey shopped a deal with networks last month! The offer was numerous off camera interviews, pics, videos to be released over several days.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
Join with me in BOYCOTTING NBC! THis is not right. #Casey Anthony should not be rewarded for murdering her child! Morally wrong!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@nbcnightlynews Advertisers being contacted and advised how their advertising dollars is helping to reward a BABY KILLER.... #CASEY ANTHONY.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
The asking price for the package was $500,000 to be paid in installments! 1st installment small but subsequent installments much larger.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@Tammybaby65 yes.....NBC!!!!!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
NBC ADVERTISERS ARE BEING CONTACTED AND ADVISED WHERE THEIR ADVERTISING DOLLARS ARE GOING AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY! REWARDING A BABY KILLER!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
Unsure what the final negotiations were but do know that NBC is .......PAYING THE BABY KILLER! BOYCOTT NBC. LET THEM KNOW ADVERTISERS CONT.

wouldnt that nice little contribution from dr phil be considered as part of her "assets"? since you know GA and CA have been giving her $ and has to be part from dr phils "contribution" to the caylee anthony fund or whatever it is.so the kindness of strangers, or at least her parents, the ones whos hands she has tried to bite in the past....
i notice the diamond ring on one hand and cant help but notice the HUGE blue stone( turquoise? or some cheap knock off plastic costume jewelry?) and hmmm earings and a few gold chains on her neck too...
VERY interesting how she looks so rested, chipper, happy and obviously
doesnt look distressed or even worried about "having to look over her shoulder because she is america's most despised woman" :waitasec:

They must have been giving her "nonmonetary gifts and gift cards" because Casey wouldn't lie to the court.

Maybe a $600,000 Visa gift card? :floorlaugh:

There is a person listed named Juan from Lithia, FL. Owns property in Polk County FL. I wonder if this was one of her hiding places?

Small update: This Juan visited her in jail in 2009.

OMG! Is there anyone here who can explain to me why, oh why, our country is offering yet another relief for this leech on society?

Is there no law that says, "You can murder, you can lie and that's okay ~ but please, at least, pay your taxes and fines?"

The state of Florida might just as well send her a huge shipment of Magic Erasers because our judicial system has certainly done everything possible to clean up her life for her. And this newest declaration of bankruptcy, if granted, will legally wipe her slate clean.

I am so offended by the accidental protection she has received from our legal system that the only thing I am left to think is that she is Satan's poster child . . . and he certainly picked a successful one.

Puffing smoke from my ears here and hating that I quit the cigs in Sep ~ because that smoking would be a heckofalot more satisfying!

Puff, puff, puff!!!​

She thinks it doesn't count as an asset or income if it hasn't been publicly proven in court, that's why she claims the furniture at Hopespring. To make it appear as if she's that hard up she still "claims" furniture from mom and dads.

How did she get a condo in Florida at all ?

THIS makes me angry...dr phil or generousity of some stranger, or not she gets a condo??? are you KIDDING ME??? . god forgive me, im really starting to wonder if there is such a thing as karma....especially after this case ( as well as other matters) really makes me start to doubt her/karma's existence...

There is a person listed named Juan from Lithia, FL. Owns property in Polk County FL. I wonder if this was one of her hiding places?

I remember there was some buzz on twitter that she was in polk county at one time. You may have hit on something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46