Baytown police: Toddler found unresponsive in hot car

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by jnTexas, May 11, 2010.

1. jnTexas

jnTexas Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

http://www.khou.com/news/Baytown-police-Toddler-found-unresponsive-in-hot-car-93440514.html

Investigators said the girl’s father found her unresponsive in the back of his car, which was parked at the auto shop he owns in the 900 block of Alexander.

When the father found the girl, he rushed her to a nearby fire station, where paramedics performed CPR until Life Flight arrived.

I have not read any update on her condition. It was 90 today with high humidity. Poor little girl. My heart breaks for her. I hope she pulls threw.

2. Loading...

3. jnTexas

jnTexas Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

http://www.click2houston.com/news/23520083/detail.html

Baytown police said the toddler was found at about 12:30 p.m. in the parking lot of an auto repair store in the 900 block of North Alexander Drive.

Investigators said the father had dropped off two children at school and forgot the third child in a car seat while he went to work.

The father said his mother is dying in Trinidad and taking care of the children was not part of his normal routine

4. PoppyH

PoppyH Scampii, My Cleaner Shrimp!!

I was reading the comments there, and there was a post by someone who knows the faimly, said the baby was doing fine and will be ok, whew! what a close call!!!

5. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

Prayers for this little girl.

Every year we have children that are injured or die this way. I think we need a national campaign (using TV, radio...etc) to help prevent these senseless injuries/deaths. JMHO.

6. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member

Good Lord - that's great news! As we all know, that's not usually the way these cases end. My prayers for this family and may the father forgive himself.