'Beach Joins Caylee Forum Moderators

:dance:

Thanks Beach for taking on this new job!!!

Congratulations, Beach! :woohoo:

Thank you 'Beach.:hug:
Did Bond talk to you about the special Mod Hazing event this weekend?

Congrats on your promotion, Beach. I notice a lot of people saying they will behave or at least try to behave. If there is some juciy stuff in today's doc dump, all good behavior may lapse almost immediately. Since I, on the other hand, NEVER misbehave *snicker, snicker* I don't have to promise anything.

Seriously though, your posts are always well worth reading and I am sure you will be a most excellent moderator.

'Beach has graciously agreed to help moderate here in the Caylee Forum. Please welcome her in this new role. I know she's gonna be terrific!

Thanks, 'Beach!

This is just as cool as can be. WTG Beachie!! ;)

you know I won't behave, so I won't even bother trying to promise. I'll just sneak it past ya like I did when I was little *snicker*

Congrats 'Beach! :)

Once you agreed, did you have to go through some kind of secret WS mod initiation ritual? LOL. I think it would be something like keeping spinning plates going...seems like that would recreate the mod experience!

I :blowkiss: WS

Awesome news! Congratulations Beach! We love you! Dirty martinis all the way around!

YAY FOR BEACH!!!!! You are an awesome addition to the WS mods! Congratulations and I just know you'll do a fantastic job! They could not have pick a better person to be a mod at WS! WOOHOO!!!

Bond, what wonderful news!

Congratulations, Beach! :applause: :takeabow:

images

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyLNKo5nZw6TgtOrqFKyaqOq0XZW4jvgxrV11rkN2DBkEk9GcGdA

Awesome news!! Thank you, 'Beach, for all of your much appreciated efforts here!
:) Peace.

Sooooooo............ Do you get medical benefits with this job? Dental? Vacation? Company car? When are you up for pay review? :D

Congratulations, 'Beach. I'll try my best to behave.

Hazard insurance only. ;)

Thank you 'Beach.:hug:
Did Bond talk to you about the special Mod Hazing event this weekend?

I thought that was the doc dump was on my first day! :floorlaugh:

Thank you everyone!!
HEART-1.gif

I was honored to be asked to help in the Caylee forum. The posters here are like family.
luv.gif

This is a terrific group who almost always post respectfully and adhere to the TOS. I'm not concerned about anything .... well, as long as JB and CM behave.
bex.gif
If only I had the permissions to put them on TO. lol

Yay 'Beach! I'm sure you'll keep everyone in line! :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back