'Beach Joins Caylee Forum Moderators

Thank you, Beach for all you do here, and all the best to you in all of your endeavors. You're one of my favorite's here at WS's!:blowkiss:

Since everyone else is promising to be on their best behavior, I'm gonna balance things out and engage in some extreme debauchery.

:martini:

Hmmm...:waitasec:...I'm gonna need:

• A rental car
  • A bottle...er...case of Patron
  • A change of clothes
  • A large...no...make that two large drop cloths
  • 17 oz blue agave nectar
  • A russian translator
  • A passport matching my description except using the name, "Sven"
  • $104,007.38 in unmarked bills, and pennies
  • 6 hrs and 18 mins of time in which I can be unaccounted for
"Beach...you got things covered here?

See how well we all work together and cover each other?! Essie's got you packed and ready to go! :woohoo:

uh..well, that russian translator looks like she might have something in mind other than a couple of shots of Patron. :angel: I know you are Bond :cool: , but I get a "spy" vive, fwiw.

And no texting while driving the Delorean! :nono:

Kimster loaned me her raygun...all is good. Have fun!

ferrari1.jpg

patron1.jpg

tuxedo.jpg

P1020726.jpg

AgaveNectarFlavored.jpg

0022191004340a8724141d-1.jpg
She says she knows Russian-I'm gonna take her word!!
Passport.jpg
I swear-it looks just like ya Sven!!

ist2_478866_briefcase_full_of_money.jpg

w060529_2jpg.jpg

This Delorean will take ya where ever you want to go and they'll never know you were gone!!:crazy:Have fun!!

Def'n a case of, 'be careful what you ask for!!' :eek:

essies - if he isn't already, Q should be very concerned 'bout his job. ;) If I find out you just *happened* to have 2 dropcloths and a bottle of agave nectar on hand I may hafta swing by your place...to...uh...save time IYKWIM.

See how well we all work together and cover each other?! Essie's got you packed and ready to go! :woohoo:

uh..well, that russian translator looks like she might have something in mind other than a couple of shots of Patron. :angel: I know you are Bond :cool: , but I get a "spy" vive, fwiw.

And no texting while driving the Delorean! :nono:

Kimster loaned me her raygun...all is good. Have fun!

'Beach - one last thing. I need a legit 'cover' story to explain my absence. Keeping this on-topic: :ban me:

P.S. Thanks for the tip re: :genie: She may need to be...:waitasec:...examined w/a great deal of scrutiny. :sleuth:

Congratulations Beach on Moderator!!! So thrilled to see you get the position. :)

Well I hope we still hear lots from you...........I just love your posts!
We'll have to be extra good so you have time............

Congratulations Beach!!!! You are a vital member here at WS and I am glad you got the promotion!!!!

Since everyone else is promising to be on their best behavior, I'm gonna balance things out and engage in some extreme debauchery.

:martini:

Hmmm...:waitasec:...I'm gonna need:
  • A rental car
  • A bottle...er...case of Patron
  • A change of clothes
  • A large...no...make that two large drop cloths
  • 17 oz blue agave nectar
  • A russian translator
  • A passport matching my description except using the name, "Sven"
  • $104,007.38 in unmarked bills, and pennies
  • 6 hrs and 18 mins of time in which I can be unaccounted for

"Beach...you got things covered here?

They were out of pennies...sorry :(

drip~drop, I LOVE the snowman in your sig line!!! lol

congrats Beach. I promise not to give you too much trouble ;)

Hmmm...:waitasec:

• 12/17: 'Beach becomes moderator
  • 12/17: Docs released
  • 12/20: Hearing

Timing is everything. ;)

Somebody tell 'Beach what a helluvajob she's been doin' this week...

Can I get an, "Amen!"???

And a big TY to all of our members for taking the "high road", posting within WS terms of service and guidelines when emotions are running high and the temptation to bash/namecall is strong. That's just the kinda thing that makes the forum such a great place to come and discuss the case.

'Beach. You rock! :rocker:

Thanks for keeping it peaceful in here, 'Beach! :hug:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLTw7pU5s40[/ame]

I have to admit, when I seen this thread had been bumped, I thought "Oh no!!! What did we do to make Beach quit."

Beach,

I would like to add that you have done an amazing job keeping us all in line these past two days... Lord knows that we would have loved to share a few choice words about certain testimony today and your reminders to stay out of trouble were extremely helpful... and very much needed (at least for me).

Somebody tell 'Beach what a helluvajob she's been doin' this week...

Can I get an, "Amen!"???

And a big TY to all of our members for taking the "high road", posting within WS terms of service and guidelines when emotions are running high and the temptation to bash/namecall is strong. That's just the kinda thing that makes the forum such a great place to come and discuss the case.

'Beach. You rock! :rocker:

Thank you! :)

I've gotta give the credit to the posters here. As you said, they have taken the "high road" and posted responsibly. I even had a mini-meltdown during George's testimony yesterday and TOLD them I was signing off and taking a break. When I signed back in 2 hours later, they hadn't even trashed the place!!! :great: It was a beautiful thing. lol

Seriously, I can't get over how little moderating has been needed considering the emotional testimony this week. I am so proud of our posters here. Thank you all! :blowkiss:

Way to go Beach! Congrats.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back