Becky Sue Turner and related

Pretty sure she would have finger prints on file. HOWEVER military children or spouses would not.

Can anyone confirm that LEK's prints were properly taken and submitted for comparison with IAFIS records?

I saw pics of hER prints as evidence in one of the articles

We only have LE's statement that prints did not turn up as a match.

In addition, The details of her prints are in the NamUs file. I think they do a pretty good job of running prints.

Here is an aspect that I haven't found info on, but I am sure one of you has. Regarding the bankruptcy.. Has anyone looked at the documents from that and seen what kind of debts were listed? I know it was surmised that it could be student loans but usually student loans are not discharged by bankruptcy. Could it have been medical expenses, like for cosmetic surgery? Does anyone have any info on what the bankruptcy debts were for?

Here is an aspect that I haven't found info on, but I am sure one of you has. Regarding the bankruptcy.. Has anyone looked at the documents from that and seen what kind of debts were listed? I know it was surmised that it could be student loans but usually student loans are not discharged by bankruptcy. Could it have been medical expenses, like for cosmetic surgery? Does anyone have any info on what the bankruptcy debts were for?

Here is one post I found in the first long thread before the forum was made:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10
The student loans were apparently not part of the bankruptcy filing. There WAS another post which I am looking for which listed a couple of medical related debts, but I only saw the post once And don't recall them being followed up on much. I'll keep looking.
Pacer.gov is the public information site the bankruptcy info came from (apparently) but is a pay site, so did not see the info myself.

We should probably continue this line of thought in the general discussion thread :) .

Has anyone seen photos of any of Ervil LeBarons 50+ children by several different women? May explain why Lori was off the grid for the first 18 or so years). Look at the side-by-side of the posted two photos to see similarities. I found some facial similarities between Lori Erica Kennedy Ruff and Jacquelyn Tarsa LeBaron (after what appears to be some weight gain in prison-orange jumpsuit).
- facial symmetry
- eyebrows
- ear placement
- slant of eyes (outer can thus)
- both have crooked noses (one going towards the left, the other towards the
left)

Attachments

• Jane_Doe_NamUs_UP_9863.jpg
    Jane_Doe_NamUs_UP_9863.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 329
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 63
Has anyone seen photos of any of Ervil LeBarons 50+ children by several different women? May explain why Lori was off the grid for the first 18 or so years). Look at the side-by-side of the posted two photos to see similarities. I found some facial similarities between Lori Erica Kennedy Ruff and Jacquelyn Tarsa LeBaron (after what appears to be some weight gain in prison-orange jumpsuit).
- facial symmetry
- eyebrows
- ear placement
- slant of eyes (outer can thus)
- both have crooked noses (one going towards the left, the other towards the
left)

First, Welcome new member!!

There is a whole section related to this in the threads. It has been covered ;)

We have broken down the posts into relevant areas and post under each section to keep it easier to follow.

My good friend once said " that could be right too"

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but Becky Sue Turner's grave is in Woodbine Cemetery in Puyallup, WA. More specifically, the grave is in an area of the cemetery called "Baby Land". So FLEK wouldn't even have to go through the whole cemetery, just go straight to "Baby Land" and write down the names of children that could be possible. Also, since the Turner child grave has the same year of death - 1971 - for all three children, FLEK would have assumed that they had died in some incident - which would improve the odds that she would be able to find a news article with further information.

http://files.usgwarchives.net/wa/pierce/photos/tombstones/woodbine/turner20228gph.txt

So wherever FLEK was from originally, we know that she must have been in Puyallup, Washington for at least a few days at some point probably in 1988. But what brought her to Puyallup instead of another place?

I lived in Puyallup, WA from 1992-94 while assigned to Ft Lewis, WA. Puyallup is where they hold the Washington State Fair every year (April), and is the largest single attraction in the state every year. Visitors from all over come for that reason. Puyallup is also one of three corners in a triangle connecting Tacoma, Wa, McHord AFB/Ft Lewis and Puyallup. The time line would also fit with going to the fair and then finding the grave, determining where the real Becky Turner had been born and getting the birth certificate.

I lived in Puyallup, WA from 1992-94 while assigned to Ft Lewis, WA. Puyallup is where they hold the Washington State Fair every year (April), and is the largest single attraction in the state every year. Visitors from all over come for that reason. Puyallup is also one of three corners in a triangle connecting Tacoma, Wa, McHord AFB/Ft Lewis and Puyallup. The time line would also fit with going to the fair and then finding the grave, determining where the real Becky Turner had been born and getting the birth certificate.

Interesting! I had no idea, I think you might be on to something there... Also it would in some way explain WHY she was in Puyallup - why Puyallup and not another town? She could have, at some point, gone to the state fair and then ended up seeing the grave then. And she need not have seen it right before taking up the identity, could have had it in mind from a while back.

Or could she have been a carnie worker? Would explain her migrations. Up here, we have Conklin and I know the town which they go to from here. Which town follows the fair from Puyallup?

Back in the 80's, Idaho used S.S numbers as drivers license numbers, I see on her Idaho ID card for Becky Turner there is what appears to be a S.S number as the ID number, I wonder who that number belonged to if she didn't apply for a S.S number until she lived in Texas.

Did anyone ever find out who that SS# was registered too?

I just had an AHA moment!

FLEK had to have known someone in the Turner family to know Becky Sue's birthday to apply for a birth certificate. Neither the headstone or obituary states her date of birth... and didn't her death certificate have a wrong day? My guess is that she is somehow associated to Mr Turner because she seems most unfamiliar to Mrs Turner's details.

Not to mention she also knew the birthdays of both of BST's parents. Have you seen the picture of BST's father TT and FLEK? You gotta see it. I think the connection is on BST's paternal side and those relatives in Bakersfield. I don't think FLEK used a black market broker or went hunting dead peoples graves and just happened to choose BST. I think it will turn out she is either BST's sister (maybe half w/ same dad) or her 1st cousin on BST's paternal side.
Frankly I don't care that BST's parents claimed to not recognize FLEK and go into it believing that those related to FLEK and were responsible for her early years are not going to really have much benefit in coming forward about her now. Everyone has secrets but not everyone has the kinds of secrets that need to be buried in the past. The kind that within the family you just don't talk about.

I think I may have a connection OR IT may be a total coincidence. I want to look into it further before I post anything. BUT, I don't have an ancestry account or do facebook. Does anyone have the names of t.turner's male siblings or cousins, or can you find out from ancestry.com?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back