Bedtime Dec 26 - DOI/PMPT AND A Candy Rose

On the 26th, did PR "LOOK" as if she had been up all night? Did she "look" as if she had been crying? When one is up all night or has been crying you can tell it... (Even make-up can't disguise it.)
That would be easily coverable by crying during/after the 911 call before the cops got there, and also throughout the morning. No one would be able to tell if her eyes looked puffy from that crying or crying the night before.

It was noted, perhaps by Arndt, that it struck her as odd that when Patsy came to do the door wearing full makeup. Later, of course, we found out that Patsy was also wearing the same clothes as the previous night. Common sense says that a woman who is wearing full makeup and the same clothes she wore the day before didn't go to bed. But Patsy claimed she had slept soundly, woke up and didn't shower and put on the same clothes she had worn the night before but applied a full face of makeup.

K. Taylor said:
That would be easily coverable by crying during/after the 911 call before the cops got there, and also throughout the morning. No one would be able to tell if her eyes looked puffy from that crying or crying the night before.

It was noted, perhaps by Arndt, that it struck her as odd that when Patsy came to do the door wearing full makeup. Later, of course, we found out that Patsy was also wearing the same clothes as the previous night. Common sense says that a woman who is wearing full makeup and the same clothes she wore the day before didn't go to bed. But Patsy claimed she had slept soundly, woke up and didn't shower and put on the same clothes she had worn the night before but applied a full face of makeup.
My question about crying was primarily because she said she knew nothing about the box of kleenex on the table.

If she were crying and had moved the box of Kleenex to the table, it makes sense that they were there.
But she couldn't admit to knowing about the kleenex if she had already said that she didn't know about the pineapple, the bowl or the teabag.

OH S---!!!!!!!!!!!

What do women use on their eyes to reduce swelling from crying?????????

Moist TEABAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

edited to explain: I just started a thread about the moist teabag theory... The kleenex for crying and wiping runny nose and the teabag for reducing puffy eyes. She says she doesn't know anything about the bowl or the pineapple or the kleenex or the teabag.............. She can't admit to knowing about them because SHE was using them... At least the teabag and the kleenex........

~The moist teabag on the eyes would explain why there was no cup for hot tea or no glass used for cold tea with the remains of the tea in it!

UKGuy said:
To the residents the pineapple snacking was unremarkable and given what was to transpire it possibly faded from memory quickly?

So rather than assume the pineapple has some hidden implications, for the residents it was unremarkable to the extent it never figured in their evidence purging. Patsy faced with the contradiction of JonBenet being awake after she allegedly placed her in bed asleep, simply denies all knowledge!
I think you're absolutely right. They just found it unimportant and when they realized after the fact that it doesn't fit what they already said, like so many other answers to questions, they change their story, flat out lie, or claim they can't recall. Much of what makes me believe they're guilty is for that reason.

Incidently, I haven't read the Ramsey's book, but what I've heard from others that have I understand they left the whole pineapple part of the story out of the book completely.

angelwngs said:
My question about crying was primarily because she said she knew nothing about the box of kleenex on the table.

If she were crying and had moved the box of Kleenex to the table, it makes sense that they were there.
But she couldn't admit to knowing about the kleenex if she had already said that she didn't know about the pineapple, the bowl or the teabag.

OH S---!!!!!!!!!!!

What do women use on their eyes to reduce swelling from crying?????????

Moist TEABAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

edited to explain: I just started a thread about the moist teabag theory... The kleenex for crying and wiping runny nose and the teabag for reducing puffy eyes. She says she doesn't know anything about the bowl or the pineapple or the kleenex or the teabag.............. She can't admit to knowing about them because SHE was using them... At least the teabag and the kleenex........

~The moist teabag on the eyes would explain why there was no cup for hot tea or no glass used for cold tea with the remains of the tea in it!
Yes, I responded to that in your other thread. I think it's brilliant (quite a "eureka" moment you had there!), and it's very plausable. A teabag need not be brewed to be used on swollen eyes (just moistened), so that explains why there seems to be no appropriate cup for the drinking of tea. And Patsy claiming she didn't recognize the bowl or the box of tissues just seems to be more reasonable... she said it to cover up the fact that she may have used the kleenex and the teabag as a means to cover up her emotional state.

Good work, there! I would never have thought of this. :clap:

UKGuy said:
If it were not for the pineapple there would be scope for questioning if JonBenet was alive at all when they arrived back.

No mention of her socks, tights whatever?

imo JonBenet never went to bed, she either went and did her own thing or/and joined in a domestic snack as per the pineapple, then later her killer took what appeared to be an ideal opportunity to molest her, which ended with her death.

I've never thought that JBR might have been killed before or after Whites' party. I assume if this happened Burke didn't know about it, JBR was stretched out in the backseat and he assumed she was sleeping. But then there's the pineapple and JBR supposedly wetting the bed and had some clothes changed because they were wet.

No, that boat doesn't float...

Your theory about the tea bag is BRILLIANT!
What a good sleuth you are. :)

Does anyone know for a FACT that Patsy had on full make-up when
Detective Arndt arrived?

I just cannot imagine putting on make-up that early in the morning,
let alone when you're just going to be traveling....you can always freshen
up when you get to your destination.

If Patsy did, in fact, put make-up on early that morning, did she claim to
have done it *before* finding the ransom note?

cindysnow3 said:
Here is some of the word that were stated by the Ramsey's in their '97 interviews, IMO they were both on medication that should not have been mixed with alcohol..

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BPD-John-Interview-Complete.htm
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

TT: Okay. Patsy, I need to go through a couple of things here. What medications are you on right now? Are you still on Paxel?

PR: I’m on Paxel, um hum.

TT: How often do you take that?

PR: In the evenings (inaudible) once a day.

TT: Just a bedtime?

PR: Um hum.

TT: And, what’s the dose on that?

PR: 30 milligrams.

TT: And, are you taking anything else right now?

PR: I just started Monday taking something for this sinus infection. I know your going to ask me the name of it............................

PR: No. I don’t drink alcohol.

TT: Okay. Uh, do you drink alcohol at all?

PR: No. Not since I’ve been on the Paxel at all................

PR: Well, we had um, I think we had cocktails, kind of, she had some cracked crab left over from their Christmas even dinner and we sampled some of that and I remember she kind of, for some reason, made a little plate for JonBenet or I remember her making a special plate for JonBenet for some reason so she would have some crab. . .

So the parents were both on anti-depressants before the murder, which are not supposed to be mixed with alcohol. This is probably pretty important.

Whoever the perp was, a parent or an intruder, they may have known this in advance, as they knew the bonus amount, which the ransom note sort of made into a motive.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back