Being sober is boring: Charlie Sheen

I can't tell what the red mark is on the little boy's face. I have to wonder how on earth does anyone (much less TMZ or Radaronline) get photos from what should be sealed cases? Guess I forget we are dealing with Hollywood.

Very sad news indeed. Everyone in this group needs to put the boys, the boys well being, safety, and emotional care first. The rest of the bickering and any other drug use issues amongst the adults needs to stop, yesterday!!!

These poor children probably do act out a lot. They are in the midst of a stupidity war of adults.

OMG I had to come on here and see if this was posted! HOLY ***** this is not good that 4 year olds are acting like this. I feel so bad for these boys but I totally get Denise. She can't have her other children in danger and the hurting animals is terrifying to me. It breaks my heart.

OMG I had to come on here and see if this was posted! HOLY ***** this is not good that 4 year olds are acting like this. I feel so bad for these boys but I totally get Denise. She can't have her other children in danger and the hurting animals is terrifying to me. It breaks my heart.

I agree. I get where Denise is coming from, but, I have to wonder if someone is telling the boys what to do when they go back to her home.

The boys need help, they may need to be seeing a therapist if they are acting this way b/c of all the bad energy they are getting put in the middle of. ETA: Maybe all the adults should be Court Ordered to therapy for divorcing families with children, or classes for how to do what is best for the children. Just some kind of help and helping these boys needs to be in place.

They also need a stable home with their needs being looked after. Not adults pulling one over on each other in the midst of their bickering. They need someone to love and care for them, and to help them through this sad life they are thrust in.

I realize there are many children in this same position, just not with famous adults around. Maybe all this could be turned around, and shown to the public how to handle divorcing, hating families with issues in a positive manner. Not stars showing how to act in the manner most Family Courts are overburdened with, and the children suffering (for the rest of their lives) because the adults cannot keep themselves, and their passive aggressive digs, in check enough to love and raise the children, so the children can one day be somewhat normal and unharmed by the adults poor choices.

IMO.. They're all b@ts**t crazy. They all need therapy and they all seem at different levels in their way back or acceptance of becoming sober. Those poor kids absolutely need some therapy and stability. Charlie seems a bit better and less erratic. I think the boring comment was a flippant remark made cuz he's not partying it up every night. Compared to partying yeah, when you look at it that way from his perspective it is mellow and even bordering on boring... Sorry if y'all disagree but that's my opinion. Hope they all make it through and all get help and become stable!

That 7 page document is the saddest thing I have ever seen. If it weren't for the father's name and money the mother would have long had her parental rights terminated and those boys would be placed in a therapeutic foster home for the own well being. I have seen parental rights terminated for a lot less but 22 trips to rehab? The woman isn't fit to raise a dog much less children. I hate to say it but it seems at this point they don't have a chance with the parents they are stuck with.

I read Denise's letter and it was very sad . It is clear that those two little boys have some serious issues and something needs to be done about their situation. Denise loves those boys and for her to be in fear for the safety of her other children , it must be pretty darn bad.Seems to me that sometimes Social Services steps in when its not necessary at all and then sometimes in an extreme case such as this , they do nothing ! I realize that it is better to error on the side of caution, but no doubt if the Sheen $$$ were not involved this sad situation would be addressed. Clearly, no one is " WINNING " here.....least of all those two innocent little boys . JMO

Charlie Sheen Allegedly Pulls Knife on Dentist

"Law enforcement sources tell us ... Charlie was at an L.A. dental office last Thursday for an abscess. He sat in the chair as the dental technician placed a mask over his face to administer nitrous oxide, when she says Charlie went insane ... flailing his arms and striking her."

"The technician told cops she walked out of the room as Charlie's security guard entered. Charlie's personal dentist was there along with the oral surgeon. There was a lot of commotion and the technician says when Charlie's dentist finally came out he told her Charlie pulled a knife and went after him. The dentist wasn't hurt."

"The technician also told cops the bodyguard told the dentist Charlie was high on rock cocaine."

"We're told there's an active LAPD investigation and cops are looking at a possible battery against the technician and felony assault with a deadly weapon for the alleged knife attack on the dentist."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/02/charl...lt-knife-cocaine-investigation/#ixzz3EyWv2yto

I have been wondering if all those "blind item" reports were referring to CS. That's really too bad.....I am so sorry hear that.

ETA I just realized that CS's attorney is Marty Singer, who used to represent Bill Cosby.

I have been wondering if all those "blind item" reports were referring to CS. That's really too bad.....I am so sorry hear that.

ETA I just realized that CS's attorney is Marty Singer, who used to represent Bill Cosby.

I'm sorry to hear it tos Blondie, yet not surprised. :(

If being sober is boring for charlie..Maybe having HIV Will make things a bit more exciting for him...

It's not surprising at all ... HIV. He sure has aged in the last few years.

Chicago news reporting Sheen claims that he's free of HIV and the virus is no longer detected in his blood. I'm confused, but I guess we'll learn more tomorrow on the Today Show.

Maybe he should have tried doing one honest day's work in his life.

Did some reading about HIV just a moment ago. The medications prescribed for HIV can lower the viral load so much that HIV is not detectable via blood work. However, there is no cure and one who is infected should still practice safe sex and inform all sexual partners.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back