Found Deceased Belgium - Dean Verberckmoes 4, w/babysitter Dave de Kock 34, Sint-Niklaas, 12 Jan 2022 *Arrests*

Well, she lied for a reason! If the murder didn't take place there then I believe an assault took place there!
But she allowed Dave to leave with Dean which struck me as super suspicious right from the get go!
I think , you're right!
Guess time will tell how the investigation and autopsy will be done across two borders.
I do hope (t)he(y) will be facing court in Belgium!
Dave is from there,so were his victims,so let's hope,he never face daylight again!

Tbh,I am so done..with these monsters!
They should be behind bars -for life!
Moo

Kleuter Dean (4) werd omgebracht door stomp geweld: de eerste gruwelfeiten vonden plaats in appartement van De Kock
Kleuter Dean (4) werd omgebracht door stomp geweld: de eerste gruwelfeiten vonden plaats in appartement van De Kock

“Heavily mauled in his head. Bruising all over his body. When the lifeless body of Dean Verberckmoes (4) emerged between the concrete blocks on the island of Neeltje Jans on Monday, January 17, 2022, the Dutch police had barely identified the boy. Now it turns out that Dean was probably killed by blunt force. The toddler received so many blows and blows that he succumbed. He would have been mistreated in Dave De Kock's apartment, where the first facts took place.”

“Sources close to the investigation know that De Kock did not return Dean that Thursday morning because the boy was already badly beaten at the time. On Wednesday afternoon, the toddler would have been kicked and stamped - mainly from De Kock, but also from his girlfriend Romy W. He would have been thrown through the living room and down the stairs, among other things.”

“Heavily mauled in his head. Bruising all over his body. When the lifeless body of Dean Verberckmoes (4) emerged between the concrete blocks on the island of Neeltje Jans on Monday, January 17, 2022, the Dutch police had barely identified the boy. Now it turns out that Dean was probably killed by blunt force. The toddler received so many blows and blows that he succumbed. He would have been mistreated in Dave De Kock's apartment, where the first facts took place.”

“Sources close to the investigation know that De Kock did not return Dean that Thursday morning because the boy was already badly beaten at the time. On Wednesday afternoon, the toddler would have been kicked and stamped - mainly from De Kock, but also from his girlfriend Romy W. He would have been thrown through the living room and down the stairs, among other things.”

That's horrific and sickening. :(

I had not heard of this case until today. Absolutely horrific. The stuff of nightmares. These two should not share our oxygen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back