"Benjaman Kyle" Savannah, GA - Those we can rule out??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The work being done here is incredible...thank you, thank you...

Christine, yes, the red check is supposed to signify that they have been ruled out by one of those who have been trying to rule the possibles in or out.

The :confused: dude means that I myself couldn't come up with anything to rule that person out for certain based on the information that is available on that person.

I encourage anyone who is helping with this to go back through even the ones that have been ruled out by one of us and see if they have another point of view on whether the person should actually be ruled out.

k...PM me if one needs to be changed from :confused: to check (where'd ya get the check? LOL!) IIRC you all will not be able to edit your post after period of time, but I can go back and edit.

Another guy with a dimple in his chin? I have a thing for them, so I tend to notice them, lol!! BK does not have one at all...

POST #19

----------------------------------------------
POST #24

:confused: CA - Mark Wendell Wilson (Salem- Photo thread post #23) ?
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/468dmca.html
-----------------------------------------------
-

RK - is there anyway to ask BK if he has ever been to Plumas County, California and see if he remembers anything? Mark has been missing so long. I know his mom and sisters. In a way BK reminds a bit of the oldest sister, but I have not seen her in a while.

This could just be wishful thinking on my part. You know how that goes, sometimes you just want it to be what it is not.

You know, thinking about this a little more - where can I get my hands on that National Enquirer article? I could send that to his youngest sister and see what she thinks. Sometimes, I'm just so slowwwww:doh:

Salem

Can we rule these guys out just based on hair color? IMO hair color can change over time. Both of these guys went missing in 1975 at a fairly young age. Their hair color could have changed over the years, or maybe they dyed it blonde when they were younger. Thoughts on this, anyone?

Great work, everybody!

Salem - I have the NE article scanned and also emailed it to Christine. Shoot one of us an email and we'll forward it to you :)

I wish I could edit my dang posts with the possibles ruled out but I can't so I will make the correction here. On post #16 I have it down that Douglas Edward Meer had "burn scars on his feet" that information isn't correct. I made a boo boo.

POST #16

:confused: TX- Douglas Edward Meer (ASU2USC#2#242)
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1120dmco.html

I wish I could edit my dang posts with the possibles ruled out but I can't so I will make the correction here. On post #16 I have it down that Douglas Edward Meer had "burn scars on his feet" that information isn't correct. I made a boo boo.

POST #16

:confused: TX- Douglas Edward Meer (ASU2USC#2#242)
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1120dmco.html

I forgot! I had to clear my PM Box and I forgot that I was supposed to help you with this!

I will try to remember when I get home!

I'm so sowwy!

Christine, yes, the red check is supposed to signify that they have been ruled out by one of those who have been trying to rule the possibles in or out.

The :confused: dude means that I myself couldn't come up with anything to rule that person out for certain based on the information that is available on that person.

Why don't we have a thread for all :confused: ...then we can move them to rule out thread when ruled out? Like we do with Missing/Located?

That will let people know :confused: needs more investigation. And they can look in rule outs to see who we already know is ruled out?

We actually do have a thread for all. This thread is for all. Meaning all names are listed and from there can either rule them out or put them on the thread for those we can't rule out.
The little :confused: means they need to be looked at further to see if they can either be ruled in or out.
The little check mark means they have been ruled out by one of those who were going through the names and their information.

Why don't we have a thread for all :confused: ...then we can move them to rule out thread when ruled out? Like we do with Missing/Located?

That will let people know :confused: needs more investigation. And they can look in rule outs to see who we already know is ruled out?

We actually do have a thread for all. This thread is for all. Meaning all names are listed and from there can either rule them out or put them on the thread for those we can't rule out.
The little :confused: means they need to be looked at further to see if they can either be ruled in or out.
The little check mark means they have been ruled out by one of those who were going through the names and their information.

What I meant was have one for rule outs only, FOR SURE RULED OUT. Then one for STILL NEED TO BE CHECKED. Once they are ruled out, we can edit post and move info to FOR SURE RULED OUT? That is what I meant. If you all understand what's going on this way is fine too. I have quite caught on yet, LOL!

ETA..Re read, so, this thread lists all...then they are moved to either ruled out or not sure??? But still stay here with a check or :confused: .

So process is.....if you find someone that might be BK, you put it in this thread...as they are being worked on they have :confused: ...and are moved to another thread for all :confused: 's? Then if they are rule out they are red checked and also copied into another thread that lists positive rule outs, red checked?

I think it might be easier to follow if we started with NEEDS INVESTIGATED, then post moved to RULE OUT, or something like that. OR, am I still totally confused??

but at first I thought we were going through and ruling out. Christine can re-edit the thread or we can just match up names...

In terms of hair color, I can email NB and see if bk thinks he has a particular belief on what color his hair was. I am going to request weight at time of discovery anyways, as well as current. And to verify height for him as well.

;)

We are going through and either ruling them in or out. You see by the names of the ones who have the red check mark by their names and then there is a description of why that person could be ruled out. IF at the end of going through the names that have the :confused: by their names we can't find any definite reason to rule them out then they could be copied over to those who can't be ruled out as being BK.

Also, as I said, I encourage everyone to go back through the names, even if they have the red check marks by their name to see if another person may have another point of view and can give reasons why they shouldn't be ruled out.

Is it really that difficult to understand what I have set up?? LOL :waitasec:

I contacted NB and will post her reply regarding hair etc...so we can continue to narrow stuff down....:rolleyes:

PLEASE NOTE: The √ red check marks by a name means that one of those who have been looking at information on the missing men & comparing them to Benjaman's information have given a reason why they think that missing man is not Benjaman. That reason will appear in red next to the individuals name.

The :confused: next to a name means that that person either hasn't been looked at or has not been ruled out by me (RKnowley) at this time.

If there are any names left that has the :confused: next to their names and no reason has been found to rule that person out they will be copied over to the "Those who CANNOT be ruled out thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288