Benjaman Kyle - Those who need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for adding the link.

After reading it, I don't think it's Ben for a few reasons.
This man was military, Ben's fingerprints are not in a military database.
The guy is also too young. I personally think Ben is in his 50's.

Also the Adams apple - Ben's neck is also shorter.

If anyone needs the date of missing - 4/9/2001
April 9th, 2001 Sometime that night or early the next morning, Fisher would systematically wipe out his entire family.

Is it possible that Bk had rhinoplasty performed? His nose is sooo perfect.

Is it possible that Bk had rhinoplasty performed? His nose is sooo perfect.
=============================================

IMO: I don't think BK has had rhinoplasty.

If you look at the pics of Powell's, you will notice that many
have that distinctive nose.
Benjaman Kyle's dna matched closely with Joseph Powell group.
http://www.thegeneticgenealogist.com/2009/05/19/the-mystery-of-benjaman-kyle-powell-an-update/

http://home.flash.net/~parino/powell-surname-dna-project.htm

I will have to find the thread--I mentioned him about a yr ago. He is on the FBI top 10 list; he killed his whole family in Phoenix and then disappeared. He is one bad dude.
Robert Fisher killed his family and went missing April 2001.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/fugitives.htm

This was sent to me by Zaha:

Robert William Fisher
DOB: April 13, 1961
POB: Brooklyn, NY
Weight: 190 lbs
Build: Medium
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Complexion: Light
Sex: Male
Race: White
Nationality: American
Occupations: Surgical Catheter Techician, Respiratory Therapist, Fireman

View attachment 5621View attachment 5622View attachment 5623

I think Borton looks liek BK too.. even the lil dimple or scar on the face seems to be around the same place.

Robert Borton Jr was in the military. Benjaman Kyle's prints have been ran through that database.
I also think the ear line is too low.

I think Borton looks liek BK too.. even the lil dimple or scar on the face seems to be around the same place.

oops, I put the wrong name.. I meant to say Sharel Vance Haresym..

I agree Zaha. He has been previously ruled out because the ears and nose don't line up the same. I don't think this method can always be used. Look in a mirror and see where your ears and nose line up. Now, raise your chin 1 inch. You still appear to be looking straight forward but the ear/nose lineup changes. I can't get this one out of my mind.

BK's pics are like that of a chameleon. He has a different "look" in most his set of pics the members have posted. Are any of those pics taken latley? Can someone post the most recent pics? I agree with you about the positioning of the head when a photo is taken.

One thing I can get out of my mind is the "height" issue. Now is there a standard way to measure.. ie.. shoes on or shoes off?

This guy interests me-not because I think he is BK (God forbid) but because it brought to my mind whether or not fugitive prints are in our databases here in the US. I asked the FBI and will post any responses I receive...

Other than the tatoo, why do you think this is not BK?

Other than the tatoo, why do you think this is not BK?

I liked him as well.
Ben is 5'11" - your guy is 5'7".

The tattoo - from what I've seen, there is usually some ink left behind or scarring.

Ben's Doe Page

Rose covered it; mainly the height as reported. I am going to follow through however on the database question...I suppose the height could be wrong of course-could one of you with better eyes than mine compare the ears??

If y'all are still discussing Bax, there's nothing about his face that even reminds me of BK escp. not his eyes. Also, Bax's face seems to get more narrowe from the eyes down than Ben's does.

If y'all are still discussing Bax, there's nothing about his face that even reminds me of BK escp. not his eyes. Also, Bax's face seems to get more narrowe from the eyes down than Ben's does.

It's the age progression pics that "resemble" him some.
The actual photograph, no.

The other thing, I don't feel Ben was born in the 60's.
The youngest I think he is is somewhere in his 50's. There's no way he's in his 40's

George Everette Melton
http://www.nampn.org/cases/melton_george.html

"Melton suffered a head injury prior to his 1997
disappearance. He may be disoriented and have trouble recognizing people and
places, and may not recall his identity as a result of his condition."

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics