"Beverly Hillbillies" star Donna Douglas has died

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Beverly Hillbillies Star Donna Douglas Dies at 81

Francesca Bacardi, eonline
Seconds ago

Donna Douglas, star of hit show The Beverly Hillbillies, passed away Thursday night. She was 81.

Her granddaughter confirms to TMZ that she died at her home in Louisiana surrounded by friends and family. She starred on the CBS show for all nine seasons and returned for a reunion TV movie in 1981. In addition to playing Elly May Clampett on The Beverly Hillbillies, Douglas appeared in several other hit shows, including The Twilight Zone, Mister Ed and Route 66. She also co-starred with Elvis Presley in Frankie and Johnny...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150102/b610800/

RIP Donna. I enjoyed you on the Beverly Hillbillies.

Beverly Hillbillies Star Donna Douglas Dies at 81

Francesca Bacardi, eonline
Seconds ago

Donna Douglas, star of hit show The Beverly Hillbillies, passed away Thursday night. She was 81.

Her granddaughter confirms to TMZ that she died at her home in Louisiana surrounded by friends and family. She starred on the CBS show for all nine seasons and returned for a reunion TV movie in 1981. In addition to playing Elly May Clampett on The Beverly Hillbillies, Douglas appeared in several other hit shows, including The Twilight Zone, Mister Ed and Route 66. She also co-starred with Elvis Presley in Frankie and Johnny...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150102/b610800/

Funny, I always imagined her forever young. How did she get to be 81??
Sending thoughts and prayers her way.

Just watched a feature about Donna Douglas on Inside Edition.

'The Beverly Hillbillies' Star Donna Douglas Dies at 81

Airdate: 01/02/2015

Hollywood is in mourning today over the death of actress Donna Douglas. She was 81 and passed away on New Year's Day, her family said.

Douglas played the iconic character Elly May Clampett on the legendary 60's tv show sitcom The Beverly Hillbillies...

http://www.insideedition.com/entert...rly-hillbillies-star-donna-douglas-dies-at-81

RIP Elly May Clampett

Elly's gone to be with her critters now.

Down to one surviving Clampett (Jethro) and one surviving Bodine (Jethrene). Long live Max Baer Jr.!

I was thinking about you the other night, Elly May, when we found a possum in our garage on Christmas Eve.

Rest in Peace. :rose:

Yes, no way she will be forgotten from Beverly Hillbillies. I also remember her from the Twilight Zone episode The Eye of the Beholder. R.I.P. Donna

She lived near me and I saw her peroidically out and about . Always friendly. A lovely person .

Sad!
I enjoyed watching the Beverly Hillbillies as a kid, and I thought Elly May was so sweet, as she loved her critters so much.
RIP beautiful lady, Donna Douglas!
Thank you for being a part of my childhood! :)

Sweet that WSers have this page. She was a genuine doll and, yes, a childhood icon. R I P sweet beautiful lady.

:chicken:

:fishy:

:cuckoo:

:bee:

:moose:

:frog:

:lamb:

:wolf2:

:hen:

:beagle:

:cat:

:emu:

R.I.P Donna

She also played a few episodes, on Petticoat Junction. R.I.P. Donna.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back