Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

Well said and I agree.

He has hurt more than his victims and himself. He has done damage to innocent people too like you mention.

One thing I give him credit for is showing up for court and his sentencing. I honestly thought he would withdraw a bunch of money and skip town and end up in another country that has no extradite treaty with US.

He may have done that and maybe made the mistake in assuming he would be out on bail while his appeals went through.
Sorry.

All of his supposed victims stayed in contact with him with smiles on their faces for decades

Plus didn't the Bourldian new young squeeze just get outted for sleeping with a child star while pursuing a metoo campaign against Harvey?

But she settled that suit with the young actor. And then moved on to another guy after her famous Senior Citizen Boyfriend Bourldian killed himself?

But let me guess. She will go scott free from any and all things.

I am more inclined to believe the law leaves the question of appellate bail release upon sentencing for a felony conviction at the judge's discretion. I don't know for sure since apathy prevents me from checking. I'd be surprised if PA.'s law does not confer a right to bail for misdemeanor convictions until all appellate remedies have been exhausted.

Well in Philadelphia the rapper Meek Mills is out on bail during his appeal process.

So I don't think that the entire state has to abide by the law. Jmo

How long ago did this 'sexual assault' actually happen? The first time? The last time?

Im just surprised that Andreas parents seemed so shocked and emotional while acting like they never benefitted from the civil suit by Andrea decades ago. Jmo

Mom nor dad hasn't screamed for blood for the past decade as if they never knew.

But now. Its time to get paid off media interviews? Ok sure?

I doubt his passport would have gained him an exit and any private aircraft, and possible even boats, would have been monitored or possibly disabled upon bail or bond being posted. Just my guess.

Well said and I agree.

He has hurt more than his victims and himself. He has done damage to innocent people too like you mention.

One thing I give him credit for is showing up for court and his sentencing. I honestly thought he would withdraw a bunch of money and skip town and end up in another country that has no extradite treaty with US.

He may have done that and maybe made the mistake in assuming he would be out on bail while his appeals went through.

Last edited:
Is BC allowed to take cell-fies? Hope he and Bubba get along well. Jello for dinner again? woohoo!

The judge was bias for not granting bail during the appeal process.

If this judge is elected, he would not have been reelected, if he had let BC stay home. The commercials for his opposition would have shown BC, home in luxury. I remember John Goodman, Florida Polo Billionaire, was able to stay home for years on appeal. He is now serving his drunk driving sentence. Finally.

Do you believe or know if indeed it was within the judge's discretion to determine he could have been allowed bail to keep his liberty or if state law denies convicted felons bail priviledge upon filing notice of appeal?

If this judge is elected, he would not have been reelected, if he had let BC stay home. The commercials for his opposition would have shown BC, home in luxury. I remember John Goodman, Florida Polo Billionaire, was able to stay home for years on appeal. He is now serving his drunk driving sentence. Finally.

I am not sure, about the laws in PA, but I believe it is the judge's discretion, about status during appeal.

Bill Cosby's star won't be removed from the Hollywood Walk of Fame - CNN

This is outrageous! Hollywood people disgust me, ever since they had a standing ovation for a child rapist, Roman Polanski. Nothing surprises me about these folks. Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

I am not sure, about the laws in PA, but I believe it is the judge's discretion, about status during appeal.

Bill Cosby's star won't be removed from the Hollywood Walk of Fame - CNN

This is outrageous! Hollywood people disgust me, ever since they had a standing ovation for a child rapist, Roman Polanski. Nothing surprises me about these folks. Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

Why should his star be removed? IMO he earned it, he entertained all of us for years. Taking his "star" away won't make any of this go away, it would just be sweeping it under the rug, so to speak.

Everyone has feet of clay, has things in their past that wouldn't stand up to scrutiny. Should everyone lose the honors they earned in their lifetime? I think not, but that's my own opinion. I still have good feelings about Dr. Huxtable and Bill the comedian. Nothing can change that, and quite frankly I don't think any less of Bill than I do of some of his accusers.

Why should his star be removed? IMO he earned it, he entertained all of us for years. Taking his "star" away won't make any of this go away, it would just be sweeping it under the rug, so to speak.

Everyone has feet of clay, has things in their past that wouldn't stand up to scrutiny. Should everyone lose the honors they earned in their lifetime? I think not, but that's my own opinion. I still have good feelings about Dr. Huxtable and Bill the comedian. Nothing can change that, and quite frankly I don't think any less of Bill than I do of some of his accusers.

“Everyone” doesnt drug and sexually assault others. I’m happy for you that you feel good about a man that has admitted to drugging women with queludes to have sex with them, but I’m sure you can understand why many people are disgusted by him.

Smh I need to stay off of these sexual assault threads bc they are making me lose faith in humanity.

BBBhwOp.img

Bill Cosby hit by hot dog bun on first day in prison - report

Monika Barton
2 hrs ago

Bill Cosby allegedly said he was hit in the face with a stale hot dog bun and fell down stairs on his first day in prison, according to reports.
Radar Online says a Montgomery County courthouse source overheard a phone call made via speakerphone by Cosby to his wife Camille shortly after he was sentenced to up to 10 years for sexual assault.
"He said he had a stale hotdog bun thrown at him and he fell down a few steps because he wasn't being guided," the source reportedly told Radar Online.

At 81 years old and legally blind, Cosby is in the minority in the Pennsylvania prison population.
The gossip website also claimed Cosby told his wife, to "grab the chequebook" and hire "anyone and everyone" who could facilitate his release from prison.

Andrew Wyatt, a publicist for the disgraced comedian, paints a different picture, however. He told TMZ Cosby was being treated "very well".

"He said, first off, people were amazed to meet him and see him, and they're just treating him very nicely," Wyatt said in the interview.

"He said they're very respectful to him."

Bill Cosby allegedly said he was hit in the face with a stale hot dog bun and fell down stairs on his first day in prison, according to reports.
Are you serious? Gotta link for that?

Edited to add: I see you added info to your post, above.

Last edited:
Are you serious? Gotta link for that?

Yes.
It is all in my post.
I'll add the remainder of the article:
it

BBBhwOp.img

Bill Cosby hit by hot dog bun on first day in prison - report

Monika Barton
2 hrs ago
Bill Cosby allegedly said he was hit in the face with a stale hot dog bun and fell down stairs on his first day in prison,
Radar Online says a Montgomery County courthouse source overheard a phone call made via speakerphone by Cosby to his wife Camille shortly after he was sentenced to up to 10 years for sexual assault.

"He said he had a stale hotdog bun thrown at him and he fell down a few steps because he wasn't being guided," the source reportedly told Radar Online.

At 81 years old and legally blind, Cosby is in the minority in the Pennsylvania prison population.

The gossip website also claimed Cosby told his wife, to "grab the chequebook" and hire "anyone and everyone" who could facilitate his release from prison.

Andrew Wyatt, a publicist for the disgraced comedian, paints a different picture, however. He told TMZ Cosby was being treated "very well".

"He said, first off, people were amazed to meet him and see him, and they're just treating him very nicely," Wyatt said in the interview.

"He said they're very respectful to him."

AAAHmrx.img
© Image - Getty; Video - NewshubFollowing Cosby's sentencing hearing, Wyatt told media his client had been subjected to "the most racist and sexist trial in the history of the United States".

"They persecuted Jesus and look what happened," he added, according to CNN.

"Not saying Mr Cosby is Jesus, but we know what this country has done to black men for centuries."

Notorious former NFL star OJ Simpson also weighed in on Cosby's incarceration, telling TMZ: "I think they should've let him do his time under house arrest."

Simpson said Cosby would need protective custody during his sentence.

"The problem is the nature of the crime," he said.

"Rapists are frowned upon in prison."

Simpson was acquitted of the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman after a lengthy trial in the 90s. He later spent nine years behind bars for armed robbery and kidnapping, before being released last year.

Pictures: Bill Cosby and other public figures accused of sexual misconduct

Sorry guys.
When I copied the article, all Australian News came up, so had to delete this.
Some of you may now have all our stuff.:D:D:D

Last edited:
He found out it's scary to be assaulted by someone and not have the means to stop it, to be stumbling around because of what someone did to you.

I wish no one harm, even prisoners. I hope he is safe while at the same time I'm glad he is serving his time behind bars.

jmo

Being hit with a stale hot dog bun is a far cry from being drugged and sexually assaulted imo. I personally don’t think bill Cosby will ever understand what a he is, or feel any remorse for his actions. That’s all JMO tho

Being hit with a stale hot dog bun is a far cry from being drugged and sexually assaulted imo. I personally don’t think bill Cosby will ever understand what a he is, or feel any remorse for his actions. That’s all JMO tho
I'm well aware of a hotdog bun is not the same as sexual assault.

Just making a point - sorry I missed the mark.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back