Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

Bill Cosby settles lawsuit filed by seven women

The women sued Cosby in 2014, claiming that he falsely branded them as liars after they accused him of sexual abuse.

Comedian-turned-convict Bill Cosby has settled a lawsuit with seven women who accused him of defamation after they went public with sexual assault allegations, according to court documents filed Friday.

The women sued Cosby in 2014, claiming that he falsely branded them as liars after they accused him of sexual abuse...

I read this. The Judge can take as long as he wants to reply especially in complex cases. Defense lawyers are just trying to push buttons IMO. The Judge has other trials and work to do he does not need to jump and should not jump to write the explanation on why things were decided a certain way in the felons trial. Felon Cosby is no one special, especially now, he is just a number. He lost the privilege of being special and loved by people across the world, he cannot accept that.

According to this article, Cosby is having an "amazing experience" in prison. It took prison for him to give up his coffee drinking habit.
How can the judge be a racist sexist if Cosby is enjoying prison so much and he is benefiting from his experience? Isn't the judge doing him a favor?
Wouldn't the judge be a racist sexist if he denied Cosby the opportunity to be amazed in prison by giving him an opportunity to get out?
Bill Cosby thinks prison is an 'amazing experience', his spokesman says | Daily Mail Online

I read this. The Judge can take as long as he wants to reply especially in complex cases. Defense lawyers are just trying to push buttons IMO. The Judge has other trials and work to do he does not need to jump and should not jump to write the explanation on why things were decided a certain way in the felons trial. Felon Cosby is no one special, especially now, he is just a number. He lost the privilege of being special and loved by people across the world, he cannot accept that.

And the judge did allow Cosby to live at home for a whole 5 months while awaiting sentencing.

Last edited:
Two ex-inmates at Bill Cosby's prison say the disgraced comedian is a 'mentor' for younger prisoners | Daily Mail Online

2 former inmates talk about BC
...BC like father image and helps mentor
...no know family members have visited in first 8 mos
...only known visor is Andrew Wyatt
...former inmates say it’s hard to be in prison without any
Family/friends visiting
...inmates talk about a typical prison day
...inmates say BC wanted tone in general population
...article goes over previous information on trial and pills

Bill Cosby says he is still 'America's Dad' in Father Day's tweet

Cosby is now in prison in Pennsylvania for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home in 2004.

Despite serving a prison sentence for sexual assault, Bill Cosby stays active on social media. On Sunday, he posted a Father’s Day message on Twitter that social media users said fell flat.

“Hey, Hey, Hey...It’s America’s Dad…,” the disgraced actor tweeted on Sunday. “I know it’s late, but to all of the Dads... It’s an honor to be called a Father, so let’s make today a renewed oath to fulfilling our purpose —strengthening our families and communities.”...

Cosby is now in prison in Pennsylvania for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home in 2004.

Despite serving a prison sentence for sexual assault, Bill Cosby stays active on social media. On Sunday, he posted a Father’s Day message on Twitter that social media users said fell flat.

“Hey, Hey, Hey...It’s America’s Dad…,” the disgraced actor tweeted on Sunday. “I know it’s late, but to all of the Dads... It’s an honor to be called a Father, so let’s make today a renewed oath to fulfilling our purpose —strengthening our families and communities.”...
Someone must be doing it on his behalf. imo

Just YUK. :eek::eek::eek:
I wish we didn't hear anything from this Horrid Creep.

Just finished reading Chasing Cosby. While I agree with the verdict that Cosby did the accused things, I am conflicted on Andrea Constand. She was in contact via phone 53 times after the fact, and she also met with him. Her "take" was 3.8 mil to not talk about it, yet she did so. Do victims usually react like this?
And, as we all are, I am conflicted with Camille Cosby. We all thought a divorce would be forthcoming. Not so. Latest I heard was the Cosby's would be renewing their vows. So, do we admire her for not throwing out 50 years of her life? Stand by your man, despite the flawed behavior of her spouse, means adhering to her wedding vows. She's an educated, well-respected woman and certainly a strong woman to keep this together. I could not do this, cannot understand her thinking, yet I am trying to respect her decisions.

Why is the Felon allowed to tweet from prison?
Because he's rich. Don't you know how our country works?
I've heard he's having an amazing experience in prison...wow...I hope somebody could make his "amazing experience" more amazing with some "scratch"

Bill Cosby shows no remorse in first interview from prison: 'It’s all a setup'

Tyler McCarthy
4 hrs ago
Bill Cosby maintained his innocence while speaking out from behind bars for the first time since his conviction on three counts of felony aggravated indecent assault in April 2018.

The disgraced comedian spoke with BlackPressUSA.com for a candid interview about his life behind bars. Cosby, 82, was unremorseful in his comments, maintaining his innocence and calling his entire trial and sentencing of three to 10 years in prison into question.

“I have eight years and nine months left,” Cosby stated. “When I come up for parole, they’re not going to hear me say that I have remorse. I was there. I don’t care what group of people come along and talk about this when they weren’t there. They don’t know.”

“It’s all a setup. That whole jury thing. They were imposters,” Cosby stated.

He went on to recall that one juror was overheard saying before the trial, “He’s guilty, we can all go home now.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back