GUILTY Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

kirkassoc

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the headlines, "GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!" on this WS article! Justice prevailed!

Paulas88

Reaction score
IMG_1258.JPG Bill Cosby is one of the most notorious serial rapists in human history.

webaddict

Reaction score
Finally! He was so arrogant at the mistrial last time. So glad to see the jurors agreed.

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
Amazing, I was sure he could afford enough lawyers to keep stalling until he's dead.

Paulas88

Reaction score
He hasn't walked out of court room yet! Public information officer told HLN
that they were hoping that if he was found guilty, they would seek to remand him into custody immediately!

Jax49

Florida Native
Reaction score
Cosby walking out of courthouse.

ETA: Walking out of courtROOM.

sorry for bad info

Still looks like he will be walking free for now.

Jax49

Florida Native
Reaction score
Prosecution asked for BC to be remanded. Suggesting BC has a plane and is a flight risk.

Per HLN Cosby stood up and yelled "He doesn't have a plane, you *advertiser censored**hole".

Bail was not revoked. Cosby will be allowed to return to his home pending sentencing.

Really?

South Jersey USA
Reaction score
Cosby walking out of courthouse.

ETA: Walking out of courtROOM.

sorry for bad info

Still looks like he will be walking free for now.
CNN pointed out that he exited towards a restricted area...so...?I don’t know yet

IzzyBlanche

Reaction score
Prosecution asked for BC to be remanded. Suggesting BC has a plane and is a flight risk.

Per HLN Cosby stood up and yelled "He doesn't have a plane, you *advertiser censored**hole".

Bail was not revoked. Cosby will be allowed to return to his home pending sentencing.

Such a classy guy.

Really?

South Jersey USA
Reaction score

OMG....I wish I was in there

Bravo

Reaction score
Holy manoodles!!!! Never thought I would see the day. Kudos to the Jury. Well done. Per CNN he cant leave his home and orders GPS tracking.