Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

Can't wait to see the headlines, "GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!" on this WS article! Justice prevailed!

IMG_1258.JPG Bill Cosby is one of the most notorious serial rapists in human history.

Finally! He was so arrogant at the mistrial last time. So glad to see the jurors agreed.

Amazing, I was sure he could afford enough lawyers to keep stalling until he's dead.

He hasn't walked out of court room yet! Public information officer told HLN
that they were hoping that if he was found guilty, they would seek to remand him into custody immediately!

Cosby walking out of courthouse.

ETA: Walking out of courtROOM.

sorry for bad info

Still looks like he will be walking free for now.

Prosecution asked for BC to be remanded. Suggesting BC has a plane and is a flight risk.

Per HLN Cosby stood up and yelled "He doesn't have a plane, you *advertiser censored**hole".

Bail was not revoked. Cosby will be allowed to return to his home pending sentencing.

Cosby walking out of courthouse.

ETA: Walking out of courtROOM.

sorry for bad info

Still looks like he will be walking free for now.
CNN pointed out that he exited towards a restricted area...so...?I don’t know yet

Prosecution asked for BC to be remanded. Suggesting BC has a plane and is a flight risk.

Per HLN Cosby stood up and yelled "He doesn't have a plane, you *advertiser censored**hole".

Bail was not revoked. Cosby will be allowed to return to his home pending sentencing.

Such a classy guy.

OMG....I wish I was in there

Holy manoodles!!!! Never thought I would see the day. Kudos to the Jury. Well done. Per CNN he cant leave his home and orders GPS tracking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back