Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of coarse, you deny any involvement?

Please send us writing samples, recent picture of yourself and anything else that may prove your innocence ... so you can be excluded. :)

No way - I'm pleading the fifth!:)

I have been in the background reading the excellent sleuthing going on...
YOU ALL ROCK!!!!
So much information and so helpful. I live approx 5 miles from the Billings and have stepped my security up esp after hearing about the gang and drug activity. Call me naive but I didn't realize how bad it was. I have lived here in P'cola soon to be 40 years a few on the westside, 2 yrs in GB and P'cola Beach are and back here to Beulah my hometown. This has really opened my eyes!!!
Again thanks for all the hard work!!:clap::clap:

Gist of Rick's blog as reported by pinkinablueworld

Anon sources say investigators have been told this info

Contract hit

the contract price was between $20,000-$50,000 +anything stolen from house

sources have asked to stay anonymous.

much of the planning done at PLW's house

earlier daytime practice run

PLW watched practice run

The motive appears connected to Byrd's financing of used car lots.

Escambia County Sheriff’s Office will not confirm or deny this information. State Attorney not contacted.

http://ricksblog.biz/

I also believe she is out to lead LE to others maybe for other crimes also. I would imagine that if some of those POI think about it she may have the the next contract put on... ok didn't come out like I meant but can you say bullseye on the back

While I believe a paid hit due to Bud's financial dealings makes more sense as a motive then what was in the safe that was stolen, it still does not add up for me. If it was regarding an auto loan that's pretty silly because people default on them all the time and just go to the next used car lot and get another one. I also thought Bud had retired and Ashley and Blue were running the business dealings. Also, a contract price of $25,000 - $50,000 is not much divided between 8 people. But I guess criminals are known to do really horrible things for less than that.

Thank you pink, I was having a hard time getting the page to load as well.

That's really interesting about the "dry run" that they may have done after dark. I wonder how long ago that happened and if it ended up being caught on tape. That could be one of the reasons behind LE saying that they've spent hours upon hours watching the videos. If one of the suspects mentioned that, they may have looked back to see if they were able to find it on the tape.

It is indeed interesting about the dry run! I hope that if a dry run was indeed done that it was done within 30 days of the murder because I think the tapes were only kept for 30 days and then taped over.

While I believe a paid hit due to Bud's financial dealings makes more sense as a motive then what was in the safe that was stolen, it still does not add up for me. If it was regarding an auto loan that's pretty silly because people default on them all the time and just go to the next used car lot and get another one. I also thought Bud had retired and Ashley and Blue were running the business dealings. Also, a contract price of $25,000 - $50,000 is not much divided between 8 people. But I guess criminals are known to do really horrible things for less than that.

A commenter on Rick's blog had an interesting theory/opinion on "used car lots" that are being used to transport narcotics. Refer to ricksblog.com to see comments that reflect an opinion that may or may not be relevant to this case.

I was thinking the same thing. If they kept the tapes for 30 days than it should be on those tapes. This is soo crazy and senseless!!
PW and HW should both be in jail. To me she is just as guilty and if HW knew where to find the safe and guns he is an accessory also!!:banghead::banghead::behindbar:behindbar

Hi newbie here. Don't understead about last thread but if something was done in error please let us know, we are all still learning ground rules but are working very hard. Thanks for all your support.

Couple things:

1. There is a lot of copyright infringement on the other thread in the form of posting full articles.. We can only posts a few sentences and then link an article. thanks
2. Do NOT carry posts from other forums unless you have the permission of the author.
3. When posting about public records, do not copy and paste the information. Link the site and alert us to the search parameters.
4. Don't post people's addresses and phone numbers please.

BB was listed in the perp arrest docs as working at "Auto Network," in 1997, before he had PURSHU Autos. The problem is, without a phone number or address (not provided) that could be an exact name of a Florida Business, or it could be something else -- even a description of what he did, perhaps even while working from home.

So bearing that in mind, I looked up the Florida business records for "Auto Network" and it looks to be totally on the up and up as far as any net footprint, but thought I would share this amazing news story. Pretty wild, but yes, mods, likely unrelated to crime..

I'm trying to find 'hard' evidence and data to help the effort, but it's tough.

13 vehicles stolen from P'cola car lot
http://m.pnj.com/news.jsp?key=170862&p=1
http://m.pnj.com/news.jsp?key=111971&rc=bz

I have been in the background reading the excellent sleuthing going on...
YOU ALL ROCK!!!!
So much information and so helpful. I live approx 5 miles from the Billings and have stepped my security up esp after hearing about the gang and drug activity. Call me naive but I didn't realize how bad it was. I have lived here in P'cola soon to be 40 years a few on the westside, 2 yrs in GB and P'cola Beach are and back here to Beulah my hometown. This has really opened my eyes!!!
Again thanks for all the hard work!!:clap::clap:

WELCOME! and since you are so close geographically, you may be able to help sleuth for us locally!

Rick's blog has some interesting theories today:

"EXCLUSIVE: BILLINGS MURDERS MAY BE CONTRACT HIT"....explanation about daylight attack interesting as well.

http://ricksblog.biz/

This is beginning to make sense. There are some puzzle pieces missing, but it is coming together. It may have already been commented on, but why is PLW out on bail?

My opinion only:
Everyone asks why the eight thought they would gain by working together? After all you have special forces guy, hardened white criminal, hispanics, street guys. What would be so good that all these guys would work together?

I think (IMO) just the opposite is the case. They worked together to avoid being killed.

Two pieces of information: LE suggested M13 drug gangs might be involved. Nothing else was said.

Two: the teen when he was arrested was deathly afraid of someone and not the cops.

So here's what I think happened: BB made an enemy in the 13 drug gang. The M13 wanted BB gone. And who would they have carry out their hit? Well no doubt they already had operatives on the ground. What do the seven have in common? Almost nothing. But could you imagine they sold drugs? Yes. Where did those drugs come from? M13. So when M13 wants BB gone, they instruct their dealers to carry it out. That is the only way it makes sense for this group to end up together. They were more scared of M13 than anything else.

That's why the safe makes sense.It wasn't the goal, but it was there. Why did hispanics and blacks and special opps guys work together? They were scared for their lives.

I think PW just got caught on the tail end. A mindless opportunist has a safe land in her lap and she runs with it.

Disagree? It seems to make more sense than these guys training for a month in order to make money and then handing the safe to a wealthy white woman.

This is beginning to make sense. There are some puzzle pieces missing, but it is coming together. It may have already been commented on, but why is PLW out on bail?

I'm thinking (due to the fact she turned herself in, was quickly released on bail) she has cut a deal, and is their key informer.

Hi Chrissy!
welcome.gif
to Websleuths!!!

Welcome CasualObserver. There might be something to your theory, but I don't think PW was just a mindless opportunist in all this. Apparently rumor has it that she went along on the dry run. I think she's up to her eyeballs in all of it. JMO!

Hello mfcmom and any other newbies I have missed lately!!!

WELCOME-3.gif

Please believe me, the mods are not monsters or dictators. They will let everyone know what was the problem with the thread after it is reviewed. :blowkiss:

My opinion only:
Everyone asks why the eight thought they would gain by working together? After all you have special forces guy, hardened white criminal, hispanics, street guys. What would be so good that all these guys would work together?

they had used cars in common - buying, selling, detailing, and whatever else went along with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998