Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome CasualObserver. There might be something to your theory, but I don't think PW was just a mindless opportunist in all this. Apparently rumor has it that she went along on the dry run. I think she's up to her eyeballs in all of it. JMO!

Looking at the way her corporations are set up, she's nobody's sucker.

The title of the movie should be "The Clash of the Narcissists"

If PW is going to be the state's main witness AND this was a hit job, I sure hope to heck she wasn't involved in promoting the hit!

I am so confused over this case. I keep reading and reading everyone's wonderful sleuthing and I'm going crazy trying to weave it into something I can understand!

MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) originated in El Salvador. They initially flourished in Los Angeles. Now, they are considered to be one of the most violent and dangerous street gangs in America. Also, they have spread out across the country and are operating in both large and smaller cities. When they exact retribution, it is extremely violent. Outside of DC in one of the Virginia suburbs, they killed a former member of their gang (a female no less) that was working as an informant for the authorities. What they did to her was horrible. To get a true sense of MS-13, check out this article on the execution I am referring to. This would be a nasty group to cross.

My link is bad, let me recheck it then will post it. Sorry and thanks.

It appears to be narrowing down to a couple of areas, the car business/financing deals with some questionable real estate deals, or the issues reference the adoptions and admiralty liens for millions of dollars possible/ or now contract hit/gang related. A lot of these posts seem to be going off in some wild directions, I think if we stay focused on these specific areas we may make more progress. Anything I left out? Thanks

MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) originated in El Salvador. They initially flourished in Los Angeles. Now, they are considered to be one of the most violent and dangerous street gangs in America. Also, they have spread out across the country and are operating in both large and smaller cities. When they exact retribution, it is extremely violent. Outside of DC in one of the Virginia suburbs, they killed a former member of their gang (a female no less) that was working as an informant for the authorities. What they did to her was horrible. To get a true sense of MS-13, check out this article on the execution I am referring to. This would be a nasty group to cross.

My link is bad, let me recheck it then will post it. Sorry and thanks.
www.askville.amazon.com/murder-Brenda.../AnswerViewer.do?

Thread update.
chico has spent a lot of time going through the other thread. I have looked at some of it but there is a LOT there so we will do the best we can.

Aside from the copyright I mentioned most of the issues are basic common sense.

!. Be responsible in what you post. Don't post personal information about people that are not directly involved in the case.
2. Don't post addresses and phone numbers.
3. If someone is annoying you just hit the alert and move on.
4. If you throw something out there as fact do not be put off or annoyed when someone asks you to link your source. We often see tidbits of information posted so many times that people take is as fact. Then folks get all huffy when someone asks them to back their info with a link. that's the way it works, if you are stating something as fact.
5. Stay ON TOPIC &^^&^%^*&)()I*
6.Speculation and theorizing is fine. but when it crosses into nothing more than gossip, put the brakes on it.
7. If you have something to post, post it. . If you cannot post it openly it doesn't belong in the discussion.If you are unsure then just don't post it.
8. if someone attacks you and you attack them back it is mutual combat and everyone goes to Hawaii! So alert, scroll and ignore.

If you find that a post of yours was removed when the thread is put out again, it was most likely for one of the reasons mentioned above. There are too many for us to notify you all of the reasons for deletion.

bbl

Thank you!

About MS-13 from Wiki

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Salvatrucha[/ame]

I will say this...that after Hurricane Ivan and Dennis hit us in 2004, Pcola and the surrounding area had an influx of Hispanic workers from Mexico, Guatamaula, Hondorus, Nicaragua and other Latin countries. As a matter of fact, it was a group of men from Nicaragua was who repaired our roof. They were brought in to help with the rebuilding of the city, but were employed locally. Makes ya wonder if the area does indeed have a population of MS-13 members. I remember a few months ago either in Santa Rosa or Escambia County that the cops stopped a car (can't remember why they stopped the guy - expired tag or something maybe) but he didn't speak (or chose not to speak) any English. He had a massive amount of drugs in the car along with a load of cash (I want to say it was over $100,000). When they looked at the guys cell phone they found pictures of human heads sitting on tables (people had been beheaded). I never heard a follow up to the story, but that was definitely gang/drug traffic related.

A little O/T, but wanted to add that the possiblity that Ms-13 in the area is a good possibility.

The Bigger Fish wanted BB killed. PW needed $ based on the # of foreclosures on ricksblog or she would lose everything. She offered to do in BB for Bigger Fish for Big Bucks and she knew just the person to do it based on their long friendship, LPG. She offered him $50,000 grand and whatever they could get in the safe, likely to be in the 100 grand range or more. LPG put the gang together and practiced at PW's house. LE gave the low bond so PW could lead LE to the Bigger Fish in IMO. What do you seasoned sleuths think?

It drives me insane even to think that the lives of two people could have been saved (if this is true) if PW had confided in LE. So even if she's singing like a canary this shouldn't absolve her of guilt. She has these thugs in her house reportedly where her little girl of middle-school age lives yet she can still have a smile on her face. She should be in jail - she doesn't deserve to be out either - just my opinion.

So, it was mentioned that this could involve out of the country, they could mean Mexico, right? Where MS-13 is involved heavily? Is it possible to ever locate and prosecute the group that arranged for the hit?

The Bigger Fish wanted BB killed. PW needed $ based on the # of foreclosures on ricksblog or she would lose everything. She offered to do in BB for Bigger Fish for Big Bucks and she knew just the person to do it based on their long friendship, LPG. She offered him $50,000 grand and whatever they could get in the safe, likely to be in the 100 grand range or more. LPG put the gang together and practiced at PW's house. LE gave the low bond so PW could lead LE to the Bigger Fish in IMO. What do you seasoned sleuths think?

Thanks, I've been wondering how to add my .02 which is based on many leads sent to me - thanks!!!!!!! This is just IMO:

How about this "Big Fish" hit isn't gang related, it's mob related and PW is well acquainted with the ringleader, as is local LE. Lpatrick is an associate to each of them. He's connected to and has done dirty deeds for this syndicate since the late 90's. The BB hit is assigned to Lpatrick for a couple of reasons - one, he's been trying to extracate himself from this particular employer, and two, he going off the deep end.

The Bigger Fish kills one bird with two stones.

I won't speculate on the Why. . .

It drives me insane even to think that the lives of two people could have been saved (if this is true) if PW had confided in LE. So even if she's singing like a canary this shouldn't absolve her of guilt. She has these thugs in her house reportedly where her little girl of middle-school age lives yet she can still have a smile on her face. She should be in jail - she doesn't deserve to be out either - just my opinion.

So, it was mentioned that this could involve out of the country, they could mean Mexico, right? Where MS-13 is involved heavily? Is it possible to ever locate and prosecute the group that arranged for the hit?
More likely El Salvador. IMO, it would be difficult if they get out of the country.

Pretty much what I too have formed after hours of going over this.I dont think it has ANYTHING to do with the family/adoptions etc it just comes down to money!

Someone ,"Mr.Big Fish"?(a Rival Car financier?R/E Developer?Lawyer?)wanted BB dead because they want/ed SOMETHING he had (property,leins or something "tangible"). I believe BB & MB were oblivious to the danger around them & are " true victims"(I think the sovereign stuff is a "red herring" if you will & doesnt play at all into this) .
I honestly dont think(despite being a used car salesman-LOL) they were doing anything particuarly shady.
I believe This "Big Fish" hatched this murder scheme which they then "subcontracted"to PLW for x amount of money who then in turn "subcontracted"to LPG for x amount of money who recruited his "gang" likely promising them equal shares in the "loot" PLW told him was in the safe(which ,IMO,she probably knew wasnt there OR overestimated the amount-LPG probably overestimated the amount to his recruits to really lure them in& 'neglected'to mention his own "cut" from PLW).
I believe TG knew from the get go as LPG's wife & an apparent friend of PLW & thats why she went "MIA".I think *IF* she shows up tomorrow as planned she will crack this open fully(I dont think she wants to lose her kids AGAIN)
I think a lawyer MAY tie into this.........FYI all this is MOO .
As fast as all this has moved I think this week is going to get verrryyyyyyyyy interesting!!! :)

Just wondering.....

Don't most gangs leave a calling card of sorts when they do their dirty work? Sorta like a terrorist group, they take responsibility for their actions?

I totally agree, Wicket. PW should not be out on bail IMO. As much I believe she should be in the slammer along with the rest of 'em I'm sure Mr. Bill Eddins and LE have a good reason for setting her bail so low. Makes me, you and a lot of other folks wonder what it is!

..Still trying to figure out who AG is, and why he pulled that divorce file in June.................

Just wondering.....

Don't most gangs leave a calling card of sorts when they do their dirty work? Sorta like a terrorist group, they take responsibility for their actions?
IMO, MS-13 leaves their calling card by the extreme violence inflicted on the victim. Generally, more than a shooting. Although IMO that is not out of the question.

Thanks, I've been wondering how to add my .02 which is based on many leads sent to me - thanks!!!!!!! This is just IMO:

How about this "Big Fish" hit isn't gang related, it's mob related and PW is well acquainted with the ringleader, as is local LE. Lpatrick is an associate to each of them. He's connected to and has done dirty deeds for this syndicate since the late 90's. The BB hit is assigned to Lpatrick for a couple of reasons - one, he's been trying to extracate himself from this particular employer, and two, he going off the deep end.

The Bigger Fish kills one bird with two stones.

I won't speculate on the Why. . .

Okay...sorry...brain is fuzzy. Who the heck is Lpatrick? The Gonzalez Jr. dude?

Never mind...duh

Perhaps PW is cutting her losses by doing foreclosure on her 2 properties. Her Ex said she was swimming in money. I think she probably still is. She may or may not be the
Big Big Fish.

Seems as if they LPG and wife and PW have been friends for awhile...I still don't know if she is the big fish or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member