Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking (due to the fact she turned herself in, was quickly released on bail) she has cut a deal, and is their key informer.

Maybe. But that is a very dangerous thing to be doing. Whoever wanted the Billings dead may just want her dead too, to keep her quiet.JMO

I referred to the Bigger fish killing one bird with two stones. (did anyone catch that?)

The Billings are out of the picture (no disrespect intended) and the Big Fish has taken care of his "loose cannon" former employee and put the FoG into the Billings business associates, whoever they may be. IMHO

Also, there is a civil document in Escambia County, showing that the State had sought a Lis Pendens to establish Eminent Domain over a property listed to Worldco and showing Juma Auto as the tenant. The parcel involved is 20,440 sq ft. Could this have been a source of income? I imagine that they were compensated by the state (and if they weren't it would certainly explain why B Billings declared himself Sovereign)

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml_or_1b.asp?uinstr=2003067406

Could this have been the source of income used to build their home? How much would that property be worth?

As an aside - It is a real challenge for me to interpret legal documents, so if I have made in error in my assumptions, please forgive me.

This was posted in one of the previous threads. I had forgotten about it until I did a google search on MS-13. But like Linda suggested above, the Billings murders may not be gang related, but MS-13 is definitely here in Escambia Co.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/mobile_news/gang_activity_growing_in_pensacola

Yes, and it's still very possible that we may find a tie-in with the MS-13 in relation to the gangstas that Lpatrick enrolled to do this job. But they don't sport the tats and clothing associated with the California MS-13. . . Who knows, I don't - Yet.

Vespaelf:
I'm with you on this:
I think a lawyer MAY tie into this one.........just MOO

My dad was in the car business for many, many years in P'cola. I was talking to him today and he said that for as long as he can remember the word on the street has been that drugs are brought in via used cars bought from auctions in Central and South Florida. He named one dealer in particular (I will NOT name this person.) This person not only owned a car dealership but also a transport business so that the cars he bought from the auctions would be brought to P'cola on his transport vehicles. My dad also told me that this particular dealer often times would pay several thousand dollars over what a car was worth at the auctions in Central Florida. My dad witnessed this firsthand. The thought was that the cars were loaded with the drugs and this dealer had to ensure that he was the purchaser. Once he "won" the auction, the cars would be transported back to P'cola via his transport vehicles. Apparently LE has suspected this person but have never been able to prove anything.

I really think the car dealership is the link in this case. I think there is way more to this story and it's going to be a "humdinger" once it's all released.

My dad was in the car business for many, many years in P'cola. I was talking to him today and he said that for as long as he can remember the word on the street has been that drugs are brought in via used cars bought from auctions in Central and South Florida. He named one dealer in particular (I will NOT name this person.) This person not only owned a car dealership but also a transport business so that the cars he bought from the auctions would be brought to P'cola on his transport vehicles. My dad also told me that this particular dealer often times would pay several thousand dollars over what a car was worth at the auctions in Central Florida. My dad witnessed this firsthand. The thought was that the cars were loaded with the drugs and this dealer had to ensure that he was the purchaser. Once he "won" the auction, the cars would be transported back to P'cola via his transport vehicles. Apparently LE has suspected this person but have never been able to prove anything.

I really think the car dealership is the link in this case. I think there is way more to this story and it's going to be a "humdinger" once it's all released.

Thank you FSU Girl and WELCOME!

Maybe. But that is a very dangerous thing to be doing. Whoever wanted the Billings dead may just want her dead too, to keep her quiet.JMO

Right now, I don't believe that we know if anyone "wanted" the Billings dead.

Do we know for sure she isn't under police protection?

On news the Sheriff said that this was a robbery
(IMO, I don't think that was the MAIN reason)
but investigating circles within circles, very complex.

I agree I know back in the late 80's and 90's this was done. I worked in a car dealership back then and that is why they would bring the cars in at night for "detailing"... IMO you are definitely onto something

CNN just stated they will be telling about a new development in the case in the next segement will keep you apprised.

Yes, and it's still very possible that we may find a tie-in with the MS-13 in relation to the gangstas that Lpatrick enrolled to do this job. But they don't sport the tats and clothing associated with the California MS-13. . . Who knows, I don't - Yet.

hey...did you know that the MS-13 gang is moving away from tats and clothing that identifies them? i didn't until I just was reading about them.

I just hope that LE gets COMPLETELY to the bottom of these murders and EVERYONE involved is brought to justice.

Did someone mention that Morgan is doing another pc tomorrow 'cause I've been looking for info and I haven't found anything yet .

CNN just stated they will be telling about a new development in the case in the next segement will keep you apprised.

Hubby and grandchildren have hogged the TV's tonight........PLEASE update for me!

The person who didn't take care of disarming the alarm system at the Billings home - is that who you think the big fish is Linda? Am I understanding you correctly?

The person who didn't take care of disarming the alarm system at the Billings home - is that who you think the big fish is Linda? Am I understanding you correctly?

No, this is, of course, just my theory - but I think the Big Fish just gave the assignment to Lpatrick. Whoever made sure the alarm system wasn't disarmed, may have been given the order not to, or may have chickened out - I really don't know.

OT - Man, have you guys ever heard of the Dixie-Mafia? I'm digging around and that is some interesting reading.

The Bigger Fish wanted BB killed. PW needed $ based on the # of foreclosures on ricksblog or she would lose everything. She offered to do in BB for Bigger Fish for Big Bucks and she knew just the person to do it based on their long friendship, LPG. She offered him $50,000 grand and whatever they could get in the safe, likely to be in the 100 grand range or more. LPG put the gang together and practiced at PW's house. LE gave the low bond so PW could lead LE to the Bigger Fish in IMO. What do you seasoned sleuths think?

Sounds plausible to me. All I know is after reading about PW and looking at her on TV I think she's the one who set this into motion for someone else or for herself, but she's the main character of the eight imo. Also, the safe was on her property and she's the one that was let go on peanuts as bail compared the to the others. That was done for a reason if you ask me. She (most likely) has some information the LE need, and she's not giving it voluntarily.
They could be tapping her phones and following her to get the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle