Billy Jensen's New Book "Chase Darkness With Me...& New WS Podcast!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tricia, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

BILLY JENSEN HAS A NEW AUDIO BOOK - CHECK IT OUT - IT'S CALLED "CHASE DARKNESS WITH ME: HOW ONE TRUE CRIME WRITER BEGAN SOLVING CASES"

On this edition of Websleuths Radio our good friend and host of the Crime and Scandal podcast, [​IMG] Levi Page joins us along with true crime writer, book author and podcast host, Billy Jensen.

Billy explains how he became a successful journalist and then later term "Citizen Detective" was created for him.

If that's not enough Billy is the co-host of the #1 podcast in the nation "The Murder Squad" Billy's co-host is the very popular and amazing former detective Paul Holes. Holes was instrumental in capturing the Golden State Killer/Rapist. These two men make a powerhouse of a podcast!!!
    [​IMG]http://themurdersquad.com/

This show is great because I don't babble nearly as much as I usually do so it is very interesting.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO

Thanks for listening.

Don't forget I am thrilled to be the new host of Sword and Scale. Go to [​IMG]www.swordandscale.com to find the latest podcast.

Take Care,
    Tricia

cpeacock1, byo, Really? and 1 other person like this.

2. savethebees

savethebees New Member

I've heard good things about his book! I'd like to listen to it on audible or Nook audiobook...

cpeacock1 likes this.
  3. etothegee

etothegee New Member

I can't recommend this book enough! It is helping me complete my paper on websleuthing for forensic psychology course.

cpeacock1 likes this.
  4. cpeacock1

cpeacock1 Well-Known Member

Good to know.

WELCOME etothegee!
    WELCOME savethebees!

savethebees likes this.